Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesDawn
Dawn Platinum Advanced Power Dishwashing Liquid Refreshing Rain 709 Ml

Dawn® Platinum Advanced Power™ Dishwashing Liquid Refreshing Rain™ 709 Ml

Your toughest everyday messes are no match for Dawn® Platinum dishwashing liquid. In just seconds, Platinum takes on the baked-on, even 48-hour stuck-on food. With 3X the everyday grease-cleaning power per drop*, Dawn Platinum with Instasoak action is our best dish detergent. *Based on cleaning ingredients vs. non-Ultra Dawn.

Does anyone notice how strong the smell of this is?
Can you get these in travel size?
Cannot for the life of me find a dish soap I like. Was recommended this. How well does it work? And does it get the greasy feeling gone?
Start your review of Dawn® Platinum Advanced Power™ Dishwashing Liquid Refreshing Rain™ 709 Ml!
How would you rate this product?
Ken J.
Columbia, SC
Dawn® Platinum Advanced Power™ Dishwashing Liquid Refreshing Rain™ 709 Ml uploaded by Ken J.
Purchased at: Target
Dawn is the toughest dish soap that I kow. It definitely power cleans dishes. It bubbles up and kills grease. It is even great to use to make bubbles for kids. I also use it on tough stains.
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Dawn® Platinum Advanced Power™ Dishwashing Liquid Refreshing Rain™ 709 Ml uploaded by Dany N.
Me encanta este down ultra platinun es muy bueno quitando grasa y deja las lozas super limpia y con olor a limpio super eficiente me encanta y no es caro su escencia es buena la cocina huele a limpia y fresca.. Lo recomiendo..
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
Dawn was good but Platinum is amazing. There isn't any baked on it cooked on did that it can't get off (with your elbow grease of course)!
Rye J.
Bloomington, IN
My favorite I have used this for years now. Love how fast it works on grease and built up food! Wish they made a dishwasher detergent with this formula!
Tehya C.
Manchester, NH
I use this one mostly to wash my daughters bottles and I love it. I'll buy the trial sized ones at the dollar tree and they last me awhile.
Sarah F.
Cottondale, AL
I get hard water stains on my dishes and this is the only dish soap that makes my dishes shine!
Celia G.
Colton, CA
1,294 reviews
Dawn is a good quality dish liquid which cleans very well smell good and affordable too.
Hailey B.
pfungstadt
This is the best soap to wash your dishes with. It's very effective and worth the money.
Celine B.
Tujunga, CA
My family has always used this product and we have ALWAYS loved the way it cleans our dishes
grace S.
Lavonia, GA
Dawn dish washing products has always been my choice when doing dishes. Each time a new one came out I didn't think they could get any better but, Dawn Platinum is the best. Stuck on food comes off quick and easy just like it claims. I don't and won't use anything else.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...