BY UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Sheryl A.
Tampa, FL
My favorite movie of all time. The cast was perfectly picked. It has everything. It has the most action but yet has a great story line. The zombies were done incredibly. The special effects department did a superb job with the makeup. It was very well written. My only complaint is they did not make another movie to pick up where this one left off, on the island. I have watched this movie over 50 times so that should tell you how much I love it.
Lindsey L.
This is one of those movies that my husband was like "we have to watch this, I can't believe you haven't seen it."  After watching it, I will say it was entertaining, but there are definitely parts that are so hokey it's not even funny.  I don't know if I would watch it again.
Eric S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Zack Snyder's directorial debut may also be his best film.

Working with a lower budget, this movie was unable to feel bloated, a common complaint regarding some of his later projects. The film instead ends up being lean, mean, and fast-moving as the 'dead' referred to in the title.

A remake of George A. Romero's 1978 sounds like heresy to even the most casual movie going fan, but Snyder does a very good job paying homage to the original while making a very distinct film.

Gone are the slow zombies, replaced by fast paced hordes á la 28 Days Later, and while I prefer the Romero-esque zombies stylistically, they work well in the story Snyder is telling.

Overall, Dawn of the Dead is a thrilling, stylish action-horror flick that never slows down. Zack Snyder's distinct visual style flows throughout the film, leaving you with countless creative shots and memorable moments.

My only real complaint is that, while the film succeeds in most areas, it fails to carry over most of the political and social commentary that made the original film an utter masterpiece.
Nicole c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite movies I own, if not my favorite! I saw this when I was in high school 12 years ago and I remember it leaving me wanting a sequel! Zombies in this were costumed and make-up'd well!
Ricky B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Really good movie and fun and adventurous to play...really good game and one of the best
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Dawn of the dead
This is my one of the favorite movie... I recommend people to watch it
Jessica P.
Mantachie
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I’ve seen better zombie movies but this one isn’t so bad. This is a remake of a movie that was made in the 70’s or 80’s I believe. Basically it’s about people turning into zombies throughout this city and a group of people hole up at the mall. More people show up at the mall, some of who are infected but haven’t turned yet. It’s a decent movie for what it is. One of my favorite parts is when this guy and his girlfriend go set up in a store to prepare her for the baby that’s about to come. She had gotten infected through a scratch earlier in the movie so when the baby finally comes, well, it’s no longer human so to speak. 👌Dawn of the Dead (2004)
shelley f.
As remakes/redo go, this is one of my favorites. Nothing would top the original, even though it is a completely different story, I still consider this a remake. Sarah Polly is amazing in this movie and I think George Romero would be proud of how she carried the survivor girl roll. All and all, love this new chapter in the Romero's zombie films, even if this is one he didn't direct, its still has his stamp through inspiration. If you are a zombie fan, watch this movie.
Mattie L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Incredible zombie movie! It is so very good! Very fun, and exciting! This one introduces the running zombie, and keeps the thrills, and chills all the way to the end! A must see for all Zombie movie fans! And on your mobile game device, even better to be able to take it all over!
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
When everyone say "movie night" i allways watch these movie. Is better than the original and different. 10/10 recommended