BY DAWN #93 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Unique Wedge Shape for Cleaning in Tight Areas! Unique die-cut shape for cleaning: Ergonomic shape fits comfortably in your hand. Narrow side allows for cleaning in tight spaces such as glasses and bakeware. The wide section is perfect for tackling larger surfaces such as countertops, plates, sinks and cookware. 6 Sponges ~ 4.4in x 3in x 1in Each see more...

Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I'm weirdly particular about what sponges I'll use in my kitchen, and I'm a fan of these. I hate sponges that are super absorbent and hold on to odors. You can use these a while on regular dish care before they get gross and smelly. They're affordable, and I buy them at Target.
Joy S.
Upland , CA
These sponges are pretty good. You don’t have to worry about scratching anything, but they are tough enough to scrub stuff. The only thing is all sponges start to smell after awhile. But all in all a good sponge!
Bria B.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love using these little scrubbers.! They help me to make sure my dishes are completely clean. I use one for my normal dishes and then one for baby dishes. It works wonderful on both. Definitely worth continuously buying
Stephanie R.
Gainesville
These worked ok. I've used generic brands that worked just as well and weren't as expensive. Did they work, sure. Was it worth it? Meh I don't think so but maybe someone else thinks they are. Overall they were just regular sponges.
Kristina R.
Worst sponge I've ever used. I thought I would try this out because they're non-scratch. Well the more rough side of the sponge would completely come apart from the other side within a few times of using it. This happened to each sponge in the pack I bought. Like the rough side would literally fall off in pieces or pull all the way off. I was using it as I normally use my sponges. Was not overly rough with it and was using it to wash normal things like pans and plates. Was not using it on anything abrasive that should cause half the sponge to fall off...
Heather T.
Worst sponge ever! Literally better of with a rag or your bare hand, well almost. I thought this sponge would work great, especially because it's by Dawn. NOPE! The scrubbing part of this sponge completely peels off from the regular sponge part. After or during the first use of each sponge I used in the pack this would happen. As if doing to dishes isn't annoying enough. Don't buy these unless you want to get frustrated and feel like you threw your money away on a disappointing sponge.
Starts to disintergrate on first use.  Dawn Sponges are the worst sponges I have ever bought. They degrade so quickly it almost seems by design.  They need to by tossed out within a week. Again, I think intended by poor materials. But I like the shape.
Arline M.
Dodge City, KS
The sponges are quite nice. Are uses often. These are at a good price not too pricey. I buy mine at Walmart. Gives you a nice scrubbed dish. The sponges do not smell like anything. I would recommend this to you.
Amanda A.
Fontana, CA
I love dawn scrubbing pads. They work so good on those hard to do dishes & cleaning house. I always have to have these in my house a definite must have
Andrea B.
Evart, MI
These sponges work really well, especially for grease and stuck on food! I only buy dawn dish soap so I decided to give these a try and I'm glad I did