Dawn Non-Concentrated Summertime Showers Scent Dishwashing Liquid 48 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Christine E.Dawn Non-Concentrated Summertime Showers Scent Dishwashing Liquid 48 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Heather S.

BY DAWN

Dawn contains biodegradable surfactants. Contains no phosphate. see more...

Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
This smells great and works well. I do usually use a concentrated soap but this gets the job done and costs a little less than concentrated versions do, so I guess it works out in the end.
Jacqueline T.
I use this soap to cleanse my makeup sponges and brushes and it works really well! It cuts through super built up product and grease. My brushes look like new after I wash with this.
Shellby P.
Gloucester
Dawn makes great dish soap. It gets a lot of the dirt and food off of the dishes. I have to keep adding more to the sponge, but never a whole lot. I like how you can buy this anywhere from the dollar store to Walmart to Costco. This dish soap is also pretty universal. I use it to clean my makeup and paint brushes, and I also bathe my dog in this to kill the fleas that he can get in the woods. It is very gentle on him, and does not damage his skin or coat.
Amber S.
Osceola, IA
Truth be told we have tried saving money and buying cheap off name brands. We have tried making our own soap blends or purchasing all organic varieties, but the truth is nothing else cuts grease like Dawn Dish Soap. If you want your Tupperware and plastic plates to finally be grease free, if you want spaghetti night to end at the dish sink and not show up at breakfast the next morning, then you've got to pick up the Dawn dish soap.
TAMMY B.
I love this product. It leaves a clean feeling on everything that I use it on. I always buy Dawn. Dawn donates to the wildlife with every bottle sold. I am an animal person. The scent of the products are pleasant. I will definitely refer this to other people, let the know what they are missing out on.
Amanda N.
Thornville, OH
I like Dawn for all of our dish and laundry stain needs. The fragrance is light and airy. It is a great pretreatment for those tough stains. I don't have to add a lot in my dish water and it cuts through grease. I buy this at Target and it is affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Katie H.
Painesville, OH
I don't use a scented dawn dish soap (the option to review a non-scented one wasn't available) but I love this soap! I not only use it to clean my pans and dishes but also my makeup brushes! It's a multi-purpose soap and if it's good enough to clean oil off baby ducks, it's good enough for me!
Christy D.
Oxford, AL
I use this cause it's best for washing my dishes, washing our cars and to flea bathe our cats. It's such an amazing product and how great is versatility?? I know they have all the amazing other scents but the original is my absolute favorite, no substitutes for me!!
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
I love this scent of dawn. I also just love dawn in general, it is so versatile. I generally buy the original but if I have to use a scented this is my go to.. I use it to clean tough stains, wash dishes, bathe the dogs, etc. Basically anything you can think of.
Tiffany M.
Dawn Non-Concentrated Summertime Showers Scent Dishwashing Liquid 48 fl. oz. Bottle my mom used Dawn since I was tiny and I use it now, it cleans better then any other dish soap! My kids will even tell you, "if you want clean dishes, you better get Dawn!" I would recommend it to anyone that wants really clean dishes and it isn't expensive either!