Dawn® Non-Concentrated Simply Clean Summertime Showers Scent Dishwashing Liquid 40 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle uploaded by Paula G.

BY DAWN

Dawn Non-Concentrated activates on contact to clean everyday grease. see more...

Andrea H.
Mullens, WV
Cuts through grease in a matter of seconds and leaves you knowing that it got your dishes clean. It's really gentle on your hands and has a pleasant smell. All it takes is a few drops on your dishrag, sponge, or brush and your ready to tackle the greasiest of messes
Paula G.
United States of America
Dawn is the best at cutting greasy dishes and gentle enough to bathe a puppy. Dawn is not harsh on your hands while it tackles soiled pots and pans and dishes. I love it! And I use it faithfully.
Julie R.
Omaha
Dawn® Non-Concentrated Simply Clean Summertime Showers Scent Dishwashing Liquid 40 fl. oz. Squeeze Bottle we have the 12.6 oz simply clean original scent at the Dollar Tree in my neighborhood and I love it and with a .25 cent coupon it's a great deal!!!
Stella Y.
Rexburg, Idaho
Always gets the job done! My tephlon pans are always clean after using dawn! The bubbles aren't overwhelming and the smell is classic and not lingering! I use this every day!
Shyenne J.
Des Moines
One of these containers last me about 7 months! I can get this product from my local Walmart for about $4. Very effective and gets the job done.