Dawn Mini Kitchen Brush uploaded by NICOLE H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Mini Kitchen Brush.

Safe for non-stick surfaces.

Compact size for small jobs.

Soft, non-slip ergonomic grip. see more...

Hannah G.
powell, TN
I always use this to wash dishes. It cleans like a dream i am never dissapointed using this product. Its cheap. It never gets dull when using it so its not like you have to go and repurchase it thenl next day likr those magic erasers. A sworn by hannah product. Love the dawn brand.
Barbara T.
Albuquerque, NM
Dawn Platinum is my ultimate go to! Once I started using this product I never thought about using anything else. Not only do I use it for dishes you can use it on greasy laundry, stovetops, floors! Everything. I buy two and three bottles at a time and even keep a bottle in each bathroom. My husband uses it to wash his hands after working on the car. Cleans the grease right off without drying your skin. Safe on all types of surfaces too!! I am absolutely sold on this product
Alexander N.
Orange, CA
This kitchen scrub is so handy! I purchased two of these at a local target nearby my home and I was looking forward to using it already when I got back home. This product itself is super effective and I would recommend this to anyone who wants a scrubber for their dishes and to fight off tough stains on any of their dishes. I also purchased a second one to use in the bathroom. The tiles tend to build up debris so I would use this scrubber to scrub it all off. It does it's job for the price... it's super affordable!
Anh D.
Las Vegas , NV
I like this a bit better than the wand since the bristles are sturdy and strong to scrub 2-day-old dishes lol. I like the handle, the silicon pad is nice to hold. I recommend cleaning the brush really well (like how you would with toothbrush) and hang dry it face down outside for better hygiene.
Becca B.
Dille, WV
I use this product on mt counters my floors anything i can use it on. And i can honestly say it holds up to mt expectations. Which is a lot considering i have animals. It can get the touchest stains and tried on grease off of any kind of material. I absoulty lovw
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
I feel like this is somewhat helpful as a kitchen brush. I have definitely tried better brushes for so, I wasn't impressed with this but for the price of it is not so bad so I don't regret it but I will not purchase again.
Jenn M.
Kissimmee, FL
This kitchen brush gets into the crevices and has a good grip on the handle. However the size isn't the best fit - it's almost too small for bigger jobs and too big for smaller areas, in my opinion. Seems sturdy and built well but was quickly set aside in place of another option with a different brush to handle size ratio.
Aylissa A.
Lubbock, TX
Used to get the harsh grease off of the pans and pots that are left over night. It gets everything off with a little arm power. Got for a cheap price at H.E.B, in need of a new one because I wore out the other one.
Natasha A.
This little brush is awesome!! It's so handy to have at your sink for tough foods in pans or dirty spots in the sinks that need a little scrub. Just eash it in soapy water and rinse well and it's ready for it's next use. It's also good to keep one in the bathroom to clean bathtubs & showers!
Gillian G.
Amherst, MA
Good for scrubbing pots pans that have leftover food that just wont come off. In combination with regular dish soap this can take off anything. The handle is sturdy and easy to grip to get the best angle
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
Does it work well?
Kate S.
Summersville, KY
How well does this help scrub off dirtiness?