BY DAWN #33 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Mediterranean Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
Ultra concentrated. see more...

Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
But when i do switch it up i get this smell 8n the dawn bc its never fun to clean dishes but this soap just adds some pizzaze to your everyday routinesm you just feel pretty when doing those dishes. Like the housewives you see on t.v!! Always does the job and i am never dissapointed. Cheap too
Vasthilee G.
Hobbs, NM
Review for: Scent more...
I love Dawn in general. It is the best dishwashing liquid out there. It really cuts through the grease. They all smell great but this is my favorite and is sold for a reasonable price.
marissa c.
killeen
I love the smell! And my hands don’t smell weird or gross after doing a ton of dishes. I bought this at target or Walmart where I do all my cleaning supply shopping
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
I like this because the concentrated formula means it lasts a VERY long time.
I also use this for bathing dogs. The lavender scent is calming for them, it lathers very well, rinses clean, and is very gentle on their skin - which many shampoos are NOT.
Sara G.
Buckeye, AZ
This is my favorite Dawn dishwashing liquid. I can't count how many times I have purchased this. I love the scent, the cleaning power, and the price point. I can find it any where I am grocery shopping. I will always buy this scent and brand in the future!!
LC C.
Albuquerque , NM
This product works well on tough clean ups, but always seems to ruin my manicure more than when I️ use other dish washing liquids. It keeps your hands from drying out, but polish seems to chip more. Worth the trade off? Not for me.
tay f.
burton
Dawn is one of the highest selling fish soaps for a reason. Gets my dishes spotless and always smells super pleasant! Especially this scent in particular. It not extremely expensive and I will continue to purchase this soap!
Nicole F.
Linwood, MI
This particular item from dawn is awesome. It stays sudsy in our hard water and had a pleasant lavender scent that is not overwhelming. It does a great job of cleaning even the messiest of dishes.
Irina M.
I use Dawn dishwasher soap for dishes that are very greasy. It does an awesome job getting rid of the toughest grease. The lavender scent is very soothing and leaves hands smelling fresh.
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
Who washes their dishes by hand? I do and I only use Dawn dish soap. I have a dish washer but I still prefer my dishes hand washed. Dawn Lavender is the most amazing scent ever and it literally makes the dish area smell just wonderful. Now the scent is a added bonus as I use Dawn because I have super dry skin and Dawn seems to be the only soap that does not dry out my hands after one use like others do. It cuts the grease right out and a little bit sure does go along way which is also another fabulous perk when washing your dishes by hand. Hot water and allittle Dawn will give your dishes a shine that no dish washer can give in my opinion. Thank you Dawn!