BY DAWN #29 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Mediterranean Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
Ultra concentrated. see more...

Alexis W.
Dallas, TX
I love This dish washing liquid for so many reasons. The scent just makes you want to do the dishes to fill you kitchen with the sweet smell it spreads. My dishes are squeaky clean and I never have to back and clean any when the kids do the dishes either because I know that Dawn will already break down the food and stains.
My favorite thing is that I can not only get quality product but I can support animal rescue efforts, and that makes me feel really good every time that I use this.
Jackie M.
Hands down the best dish soap ive ever used, this is the only soap i buy. It cuts through grease on dishes and is gentle on your hands. I like the original blue best because that's what they use on wildlife during oil spills. However i love the scents of the Mediterranean as all as ask the other. Price is great because you get what you pay for. Only soap i recommend.
Ashley M.
Bristol, CT
I've decided to order most of my products on-line through Walmart's website; mostly because of the convenience and the shipping is free (when you spend $45). I'm going to spend this much anyway, so why not. I purchased the Dawn dishwashing liquid - and to my surprise, it cleans exceptionally well. I will be reordering this product. What a great buy for the price.
Tracy H.
I have used Dawn products my whole life, so it's a brand I trust and I feel like it does a really good job of getting things cleaned. Their dish-washing soap is concentrated so you only need a little bit. A bottle will last you a long time and the cost is not very much for a bottle. I really like the smells that they have out now, lavender is one of my favorites.
Brooke R.
Newton, IL
Doing the dishes is a big pain in the butt, and having a dishwasher would make things a million times better, but unfortunately I am the dishwasher. I love how gentle and effective dawn is, and I especially love the lavender scent offered. The only con to dawn is that it's kind of expensive, but I wouldn't have anything else on my dishes.
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
Dawn is hands down my favorite dish washing detergent! I love this smell so it's my favorite. I use dawn to get anything that is greasy and very dirty clean. I remember this is what they used to get oil off sea animals when the oil spills happen so I always think of that. I like to get the ones that give part of the money to this cause.
Brittany A.
Temple city , CA
This product has a great smell and gets the job done. What is really important in a dish soap is that it lasts a long time. Dawn always provides a great soap that lasts through many dish cleanings in the sink. It is also a plus that we can use this soap on our cat when we run out of pet soap, double use, because it is pet friendly!
Beth B.
Opelika, AL
Not many people like to wash the dishes, but with Dawn Mediterranean Lavender Scent Dishwashing Liquid makes that chore more desirable. The scent is delightful. Lavender is my favorite but my daughter likes the Dragon Fruit. Trust me, they all smell great. But best of all, they work the best, especially on greasy dishes.
laray S.
Dorchester, MA
Let's start with I love lavender scent.
This smells awesome it cost more then the Palmolive dish soap but it last long the thing I love most about any dawn soap is it is so versatile I use this to give my dog bath's sometimes. To clean things around the house, and it really keep moisture in your hands.
autumn m.
Brookfield, IL
I love dawn because dawn saves wildlife. It's a really great dish soap that can tackle all the grease and grime you give. I love the smell because lavender always smells good. Like its slogan always says dawn does more so its not a chore. Dawn is pretty much the only brand I buy. Will recommend.