BY DAWN

Cuts through the toughest grease and leaves pleasant original scent. Application: Hand Dishwashing; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Glass; Metal; Plastic. ~ Includes eight 38-ounce bottles per case.PGC45113. 45113. Dawn Dawn Manual Pot/Pan Dtrgnt,Lemon Scnt.

• Is this supposed to replace your regular dish soap or be ...1 Answers
Laney G.
Flat Rock, AL
My mom frequently buys dawn dish detergent to use when cleaning our dishes. She loves the way it helps moisturizer her hands as she cleans. It is an affordable product and I highly recommend to anyone!!
Melanie T.
Las Vegas
when im not using the dish washer i only use dawn liquid soap. it is the one that suds up the longest and really cleans the dishes aslo good with soaking them. its very affordable and in a nice small bottle for easy to use at the sink.  i buy often and
Dawnyel P.
blairs, VA
I wish that I could give this 100 stars I don't waste my time buying anything other than dawn!! It's the best dish soap that you can buy and it's affordable so it's a win win for me!!!
Cheryl B.
We prefer Dawn because we have cats and when they were younger we had to bathe them. Dawn is gentle enough for animals but gets our dishes clean. It also comes in different scents but we usually get the blue one. No complaints just many repurchases!
Iris S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love dawn this is the only dish soap I use it works amazing It does the job you don't have to be scrubbing your pots and pans I think dawn is affordable i do highly recommend dawn it's such a great dish soap
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
I really like dawn products. They work really well. This always removes all the grease from clear glass dishes. It is very effective. The price is reasonable and it's worth it. I would recommend this product.
Cristina D.
Fort benning, GA
This product works great however it smells tereible once its working with the water and grease. It does the job but i would rather get something that smells better
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
There is nothing better than Dawn soap. I use this to wash spots out of my clothing , cleaning the house and for dishes. Mix this with a little peroxide and it becomes Oxiclean only better! Takes out all kinds of set stains also.
Kay L.
Good size bottle and a good price. I usually get the free and clear one and it works really well to get any food residue off of pots lands and plates.
Justine N.
I use this product every day to wash my dishes I like it because it doesn't feel water down and he gets my dishes nice and shiny.
Allison B.
Goodyear, AZ
Is this supposed to replace your regular dish soap or be in addition to?