BY DAWN #90 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Unique Wedge Shape for Cleaning in Tight Areas! Unique die-cut shape for cleaning: Ergonomic shape fits comfortably in your hand. Narrow side allows for cleaning in tight spaces such as glasses and bakeware. The wide section is perfect for tackling larger surfaces such as countertops, plates, sinks and cookware. 6 Sponges ~ 4.4in x 3in x 1in Each see more...

Tiffany H.
Lafayette
I like these. Only issue i have found with these is they began to stink very quickly. I buy these all of the time.
Danica F.
Brighton, IA
I keep these bad boys all over the house. Every sink and the toilets and also by the washer to help with stains
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Use in my stove and use in my dishes. Works great for cleaning dishes and scrubbing gunk off of surfaces.
Amber L.
Riverside , CA
Love these sponges they work great and do not scratch my nonstick pans up. Perfect for stuck on eggs.
Stephanie L.
Linwood
My mom used on message resume and ice in now. We love them they were great they last a long time
Tiera J.
Romeoville
Not much for sponges, but these are decent. They hold up well, and do their intended job
ailayvone a.
I will buy again. These scrub is so great, the scrub is firm it can take off the stuff off your plate without scratching your plate.