BY DAWN #85 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

Unique Wedge Shape for Cleaning in Tight Areas! Unique die-cut shape for cleaning: Ergonomic shape fits comfortably in your hand. Narrow side allows for cleaning in tight spaces such as glasses and bakeware. The wide section is perfect for tackling larger surfaces such as countertops, plates, sinks and cookware. 6 Sponges ~ 4.4in x 3in x 1in Each see more...

Crystal H.
Henderson, NV
I would buy these more if they were sold at Costco but if I bought these small packs all the time I would be broke as I'm always switching out my sponges. It not being sold in bulk is my deal breaker but other then that they are great quality and get the job done!
Ruth H.
Ringwood , NJ
These sponges are great! We always have a pack of them at home for cleaning those dishes that get stubborn food on them before throwing them into the dishwasher. We also use it to clean kitchen countertops and dishes that are not dishwasher safe.
Allison L.
Clyde , OH
My favorite sponges! They last so long and never fall apart! The only reason I've ever thrown them away is just because I've used it for a long time! Good value/price and great quality. Absolutely would buy again!
Micaela F.
Michigan City , IN
These are affordable and a great way to remove built up gunk off of dishes when the dishwasher itself won't do the job! Also you can easily find them in your local grocery store - easy convenience thanks to Dawn!
Audrina H.
I LOVE these sponges! I would buy them all the time if I could afford them. If I ever get coupons for them I definitely stock up on them! They are my favorite sponges ever!!! :-)
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
These sponges are great. Perfect to get dirt of dishes and live then squeaky clean and ofcourse it has a nice scent with dawn dish soap. Very affordable.
cortney a.
These are extremely effective and work well on all dishes and surfaces. Not disappointed at all. No cons at all. I love this. I bought them from Walmart.
Crystal B.
Love these sponges. They don't seem to last as long as my others due to whatever they soak them in, inside the package but still scrub great.
Angie Q.
Summit , NJ
Every time we do grocery shopping we get this sponges they are absolutely amazing they take any kind of residue away I just love it
Rose C.
Cape coral, FL
These sponges are great for scrubbing then wiping up the mess. I use them for everything. They don't scratch surfaces either..