Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

• Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent? 5 Answers
  • WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?1 Answers
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Social Circle, GA
Mega Parent Expert
I love the ones with Olay. They are very gentle on your hands. The scent is clean & not too overpowering. It really does clean without spots or residue. It's very affordable with different size options/prices.
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Mega Parent Expert
I have always been a Dawn dish soap girl, I prefer the scents and it has something in it that helps to remove the grease off of my dishes with ease! I reuse to purchase discount brand dish soap because my dishes are always greasy after, but Dawn handles it! Not only does it clean great, but it isn't too expensive, running about $3-$4 for a large bottle of soap that usually lasts me 1-2 months!
Krista P.
Krista P.
Kitchener , ON
Dawn is a classic for dish soap. It works great on dirt and grease and smells good too which is a bonus! I like the partnership with olay. Your hands feel soft and moisturized.
Lora S.
Lora S.
Hickory, NC
The only soap I have ever used for dishes and to remove food easily that leaves hands soft and sinks clear of residue
Kiona W.
Kiona W.
Anchorage, AK
I use this dish soap for everything! I was my dishes with it. I was my counters, sinks, tubs, and floors. I smells nice and cleans great without crazy chemicals.
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
St Petersburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Love dawn dish soap and this one is very good to your hands and smells great. My hands aren't all dried out after I'm done with the dishes.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Melrose park , IL
This product I recently discovered and I absolutely love it. It gets the job done and is not hard on your hands. It smells great. It works really well on getting grease off pans and leaves a great scent behind
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
I'm behind the times and don't have a dishwasher, so my family still washed dishes by hand. I love the Hand Renewal with Olay! It gets the dishes sparkling clean and we don't have to worry about having dishpan hands because the soap keeps our hands soft. The scent is amazing, we use it as hand soap as well.
Jeanette W.
Jeanette W.
Charleston , WV
Makes my hands so soft and dishes squeaky clean and grease away. Awesome stuff and great value
Liceny Z.
Liceny Z.
I use this dish soup all the time. It does the job for you. It doesn't leave your dishes all greasy. I would definitely recommend this to parents for washing your babies bottles it doesn't leave a bad smell to the bottles. I use this all the time to wash my son bottles.
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?