Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #44 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Sandra I.
Los Angeles, CA
Dawn Hand Renewal is the best dish soap on the market b/c 1) It cleans and cuts grease amazingly well and, 2) It does not wreck your hands to the point they are hurting and chaffed. I love this scent (I hadn't used this scent before) My other scent of choice is the Pomegranate - love it! I don't like the lavendar scent much, but if that's all that's available it's worth it b/c other dishsoaps are just too harsh on my hands, and they don't even do a good job.
Maxime S.
Review for: Bottle more...
This hands down the best dish soap on the market. I only buy dawn because I end up using 2-3 times more of other brands when I don't. A little goes a long way and really helps cut the grease and grime that builds up over time. Plus the scent of this one is amazing. I never get tired of it and it's a nice change from the usual dawn scent. It also does leave some moisture in the skin.
Katrina G.
E Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bottle more...
Although it does the same job as all dawn dish soaps, I enjoy that my hands do not suffer from excessive dryness after washing dishes as the normally do. Original dawn is also very gentle on your skin to begin with but will still leave you a bit dry, this eliminates the dryness completely. Though a bit pricier it still a great buy especially for those with the dryness issue.
Zariea K.
Kinston , Nc
This soap smells so nice and really isnt harsh on my hands. Which makes the product great in value, a good 2 in 1 deal of an soap. Plus makes my hands clean and dishes clean also.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Review for: Bottle more...
Amazing on grease and grim while being kind to your hands! This soap will tackle your toughest grease (you can also use this if you need to soak your dishes, no need to get the more expensive soap) The whole
Dawn with Olay line smells incredible and really does make your hands soft.....and the smell makes me almost not mind being stuck with the dishes....almost.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Bottle more...
Keep your hands soft! I dont use glove when i was plates coz i dont feel like my plates gets cleaned, and i dont used dishwasher all the time coz electric is expensive! My hands gets dry using other dishwashing soap! This dawn with olay works amazing! My plates looks and feel clean and my hands does get dry! Feels like there is lotion in it!!!
Alisha W.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Bottle more...
Love this dish soap. One thing I hate doing is the dishes;(

I am not a fan of how dry and pruned my fingers look after doing dishes with other soaps. Dawn is always a must have, it gets the dirty job done, moisturizing my hands and rinses fast. With other soap, even the smallest amount takes forever to rinse which leave hands pruny.
Beba  C.
Hephzibah, Ga
Smells great, makes my dishes spotless and grease free. I don't trust any other dish soap brand to wash my dishes with. I've tried them all and hands down, Dawn is the best!
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn diswashing liquid is absolutely fantastic on its own, but when you add in the power of Olay i believe you really have a winner! Everytime i was the dishes with my Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay dishwashing liquid i genuinely feel like my hands are better off afterwards! It leaves a silky-smooth finish on your hands that you just cant beat! Not bad for doing the dishes!
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
Review for: Bottle more...
I love this dish soap. I gets rid of grease like no other brand. It's the most expensive usually but its worth the price. I usually buy it at Sams Club so its a lot better on the price and you wont have to buy it again for a long time. I love that it has all the moisturizers in it to keep your hands soft after doing the dishes.
Jacky G.
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?