Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

• Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavend...They have had one before and s... 5 Answers
  • WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?Lavender 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Mega Parent Expert
I have used this a couple times and always loved it! I love the fact that it's soft and gentle on your hands and gets the grease off your dishes. It's pretty effective and I would most likely buy it again.
Kindall K.
Kindall K.
Everyone should use this when hand washing their dishes! The olay makes your hands feeling softer than ever! The smell is also something i can't get enough of. I will definitely recommend this to anyone!
Ana S.
Ana S.
I use this product when I need to hand wash pots or pans, or other things that cannot go into the dishwasher. It leaves my hands feeling great after. There is no dry feeling after washing dishes anymore.
Sheanna C.
Sheanna C.
Las Vegas, NV
You got to love dawn dish washing liquid. It works the best over all of the other dish soaps. They smell amazing and they all work great on the grease. Always got to pick one of these up at the market.
Phoebe J.
Phoebe J.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love the smell of this product it works amazing. I only use a little of it because it goes a long way. The only con is when you spill it can be very messy since it makes a lot of bubbles.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Tazewell, VA
This dish soap always leaves my hands feeling soft and my dishes nice and clean! All the different scents are wonderful and I love that my hands are not dried out after a long period of dish washing.
Felina D.
Felina D.
Mason , TX
I love this!! I can't seem to find it anywhere where I live but it smells great and does wonders without tearing up my hands and drying them out. It's moisturizing, if I could find it I'd stock up!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
You wouldn't think putting olay in a dishwashing liquid would make a difference but it does!! When I hand wash my dishes I always hate feeling so dried out after I finish. This helps... For sure!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love this!! Bought because I love this color. Leaves my hands super soft,which is great when you wash dishes all day!! Impressed! These smell amazing!! Great value! A little soap goes a long way
Steph R.
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I love Dawn dish liquid. It is a wonderful brand I adore that they use it to bathe animals after oil spills. I use this and another brand but love the smell and how effective this is! Buy some
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?