Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #62 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I love this because it's careful enough for your hands when you wash the dishes! It cleans my dishes really effectively. I buy this at drugstores,grocery stores,etc. just don't use too much because it foams a lot
Lauren H.
Edgewater, FL
Dawn is a great company in general but their soap is great it gets everything off of the dishes and counter tops. This one is great because your hands are so soft when your finished you don't need to add lotion.
Angie G.
Canton, GA
While I liked the scent of this dish liquid I didn't find that it moisturized my hands at all. It is a little bit pricey for the quality. Dawn is a good product, but I have found comparable products for less.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I really like the Olay in this dishwashing liquid because it keeps my hands from drying out when I do dishes. The scent is also amazing, which makes cleaning less of a chore. I would definitely use it again.
Sophia W.
encinitas, CA
I found the brand with olay leaves my hands softer and doesn't do as much damage to my nails or manicure than the regular dish soap. still heavy duty and gets the job done, but also friendly to my dry skin.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH
Dawn is probably one of my favorite dish washing liquids to use they have scent porridge or at least they do at Walmart. It always gets the job done and smells great why u are doing dishes which I hate lol.
Sabrina T.
I have used this a couple times and always loved it! I love the fact that it's soft and gentle on your hands and gets the grease off your dishes. It's pretty effective and I would most likely buy it again.
Kindall K.
Everyone should use this when hand washing their dishes! The olay makes your hands feeling softer than ever! The smell is also something i can't get enough of. I will definitely recommend this to anyone!
Ana S.
I use this product when I need to hand wash pots or pans, or other things that cannot go into the dishwasher. It leaves my hands feeling great after. There is no dry feeling after washing dishes anymore.
Sheanna C.
Las Vegas, NV
You got to love dawn dish washing liquid. It works the best over all of the other dish soaps. They smell amazing and they all work great on the grease. Always got to pick one of these up at the market.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?