Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #42 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Jolene C.
This dishwashing soap does a great job of washing the dishes- even the greasy harder to clean dishes.  All the while it keeps my hands feeling soft and moisturized.  It even has a nice fresh scent too!

Phoenix L.
Springfield, MA
Dawn is always my go to dish soap, especially when I'm cleaning a pan that I used a lot of oil in. It cuts right through the oil fast so I'm not scrubbing forever. It also leaves my hands feeling and smelling awesome!
Leigh S.
Thomaston, AL
I've always used Dawn dishwashing detergent. My mom and grandmother did, so naturally I did. I feel like it gets my dishes cleaner and I like the way my hands feel afterward.
Kiona W.
Anchorage, AK
I use this dish soap for everything! I was my dishes with it. I was my counters, sinks, tubs, and floors. I smells nice and cleans great without crazy chemicals.
Maria G.
Melrose park, IL
This product I recently discovered and I absolutely love it. It gets the job done and is not hard on your hands. It smells great. It works really well on getting grease off pans and leaves a great scent behind
Christy B.
Grimes, IA
Review for: Bottle more...
I love Dawn dishwashing liquids. I generally prefer the original but gave this one a try. I usually use gloves when washing dishes but wanted to see if this actually helped to keep my hands from getting all dried out. I can say, it did help some as my hands were not as dry as they normally would be after doing dishes but I will definitely continue to use gloves. The dishsoap itself does the job. It cuts through grease and grime and makes quick work of any mess there might be.
Shelby S.
Altamonte Springs , Fl
Love this product! It cleans really well and it doesn't dry out your hands. Overall it works really well and smells great. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it. I think everyone should try it out!
Brandi K.
Fairfield, OH
Review for: Bottle more...
Best dawn product I have ever bought haha. Dawn is a great brand. Adding Olay lotions to this bottle was brilliant. The waterfall mist scent smells amazing. I also use the cool springs scent and am not disappointed in either of them at all. I recommend this to those that have normally dry hands. Especially since when I use it, I am washing dishes which, in the past, has been a lot of the reasons my hands get dry in the first place.
Julie B.
Love that this helps keep your hands moisturized. Also love dawn in general! Did you know it makes a great pet shampoo because it kills fleas and ticks on contact!
Natalie W.
Review for: Bottle more...
I was hesitant to try this because I was honestly not expecting a lot from the addition of lotion in the soap but I struggle with overly dry hands so I decided to try it. I ended up absolutely loving it. It is nothing crazy but you just notice after you finish the dishes your hands feel great and moisturized rather than dry. I recommend dawn in general but especially with the olay in it! go try it!
Jacky G.
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?