Add a Photo

By DAWN
#36 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.

As someone whose chore in the house is washing dishes I really appreciate this product. I've always been really worried my hands will age from washing so many dishes but this soap actually doesn't dry out my hands like most
Michele  F.
Michele F.
Conyers , GA

I love this detergent because not only does it clean my dishes better than any other product it also leaves my hands feeling soft and not all wrinkly like some other detergents do. It's a nice addition to doing the dishes!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Daphne, AL

Goodbye bad cuticles, hello clean dishes! Not really, but my hands aren't cracked from dryness and my dishes are clean. Didn't your mother always use Olay, and Dawn? It's a two in one that are timeless, it's a no brainer.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Bernardino, CA

This soap is wonderful. When i wash my dishes, my hands get an experience too. Not only are my dishes clean, but my hands are soft and smell great. This scent is not too over-powering but still effective at smelling good.
Eva M.
Eva M.

This has a nice subtle scent and doesn't leave your dishes overly scented. There's nothing worse than drinking something and still tasting detergent no matter how much you rinse. It leaves my hands soft. Highly recommend.
Jolene C.
Jolene C.

This dishwashing soap does a great job of washing the dishes- even the greasy harder to clean dishes.  All the while it keeps my hands feeling soft and moisturized.  It even has a nice fresh scent too!

Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

This is my absolute favorite. Especially for someone like me, you can find it any grocery or convenience stores. It's efficient in cleaning even the nastiest of things while being gentle and self nourishing on the hands.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Webster , MA

I don't do the dishes in my house, my boyfriend does! He's constantly complaining about have dry cracked hands from work so I bought this and I found that it has actually helped his hands.. They are less dry and cracked
Briana W.
Briana W.
College Station, TX

Love the Dawn Olay line. As a person that gets her nails done a lot this is must have when having to do the dishes for a daily of 4. Keeps my hands nice and clean while getting the job done on my hard to clean dish wear
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC

I love the scent of this dish soap, not the mention the way it makes my hands feel. Now, granted, I get my boyfriend to do the dishes because I clean up the rest of the dang house, when I wash my dirty dishes I like it!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

Join Now