Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

• Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent? 5 Answers
  • WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?1 Answers
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.
First off I love the smell and I also love the color. 😂 The smell is just amazing. It leaves your hand feeling soft. It also leaves the dishes clean, so it is effective. I recommend this product, 5 out of 5 stars 🌟
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn has always gotten my dishes super clean. It's also handy for a variety of other uses, like stains on fabric. I like this kind because it doesn't make my hands feel dry like most soaps and it smells great too.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA
I love this because it's careful enough for your hands when you wash the dishes! It cleans my dishes really effectively. I buy this at drugstores,grocery stores,etc. just don't use too much because it foams a lot
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Edgewater , FL
Dawn is a great company in general but their soap is great it gets everything off of the dishes and counter tops. This one is great because your hands are so soft when your finished you don't need to add lotion.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Saint Louis, MO
I love using dawn dish soap for when I'm washing my dishes, and I have a lot of dishes. The hand renewal soap is especially good for when you're spending lots of time in the suds. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Kimberlynn M.
Kimberlynn M.
Cayce
Love the scent. Hate how much it dries out my hands. And if I have even one greasy dish, I'm gonna have to make more dish water to finish the rest of the dishes because the grease kills all the soap instantly.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Canton, GA
While I liked the scent of this dish liquid I didn't find that it moisturized my hands at all. It is a little bit pricey for the quality. Dawn is a good product, but I have found comparable products for less.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I really like the Olay in this dishwashing liquid because it keeps my hands from drying out when I do dishes. The scent is also amazing, which makes cleaning less of a chore. I would definitely use it again.
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
encinitas, CA
I found the brand with olay leaves my hands softer and doesn't do as much damage to my nails or manicure than the regular dish soap. still heavy duty and gets the job done, but also friendly to my dry skin.
Shendella M.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH
Dawn is probably one of my favorite dish washing liquids to use they have scent porridge or at least they do at Walmart. It always gets the job done and smells great why u are doing dishes which I hate lol.
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?