Add a Photo

By DAWN
#29 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Kaylee C.
Kaylee C.

This dish soap doesn't dry out your hands! Most dish soaps are oil strippers, which are harsh on our hands as they remove our natural oils. But, this soap is different. It actually makes your hands feel softer and healthier.
Fawzia E.
Fawzia E.

As someone whose chore in the house is washing dishes I really appreciate this product. I've always been really worried my hands will age from washing so many dishes but this soap actually doesn't dry out my hands like most
Sonia B.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX

This dishes soap is good and has a wonderful scent' doing my dishes with Dawn ultra hand renewal with Olay beauty waterfall mist is a good feeling ' the best part about this soap is the cleaning ' it will clean your dishes!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Bernardino, CA

This soap is wonderful. When i wash my dishes, my hands get an experience too. Not only are my dishes clean, but my hands are soft and smell great. This scent is not too over-powering but still effective at smelling good.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Daphne, AL

Goodbye bad cuticles, hello clean dishes! Not really, but my hands aren't cracked from dryness and my dishes are clean. Didn't your mother always use Olay, and Dawn? It's a two in one that are timeless, it's a no brainer.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

This is my absolute favorite. Especially for someone like me, you can find it any grocery or convenience stores. It's efficient in cleaning even the nastiest of things while being gentle and self nourishing on the hands.
Francesca V.
Francesca V.
Rockville Ctr, NY

It leaves my hands very soft and I love that they give a portion to help the animals that get harmed during oil spills. It is a little pricey but there are usually coupons in the newspaper. I recommend this to everyone!
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC

I love the scent of this dish soap, not the mention the way it makes my hands feel. Now, granted, I get my boyfriend to do the dishes because I clean up the rest of the dang house, when I wash my dirty dishes I like it!
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Webster , Ma

I don't do the dishes in my house, my boyfriend does! He's constantly complaining about have dry cracked hands from work so I bought this and I found that it has actually helped his hands.. They are less dry and cracked
Allie G.
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ

I love this because I am usually the dish washer in my house. I hate the feeling of my hands after but this is perfect because my hands feel amazing after! Love the smell of this as well but I try all different flavors.
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?
Jacqueline G.