Add a Photo

By DAWN
#48 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Bernardino, CA
Oct. 27, 2016, 5:48 p.m.
Review for: Bottle
This soap is wonderful. When i wash my dishes, my hands get an experience too. Not only are my dishes clean, but my hands are soft and smell great. This scent is not too over-powering but still effective at smelling good.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Aug. 2, 2016, 9:06 p.m.
Review for: Bottle
This is my absolute favorite. Especially for someone like me, you can find it any grocery or convenience stores. It's efficient in cleaning even the nastiest of things while being gentle and self nourishing on the hands.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Greenville, SC
Aug. 17, 2016, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: Bottle
I love the scent of this dish soap, not the mention the way it makes my hands feel. Now, granted, I get my boyfriend to do the dishes because I clean up the rest of the dang house, when I wash my dirty dishes I like it!
Briana W.
Briana W.
College Station, TX
Love the Dawn Olay line. As a person that gets her nails done a lot this is must have when having to do the dishes for a daily of 4. Keeps my hands nice and clean while getting the job done on my hard to clean dish wear
Allie G.
Allie G.
Fairfield, NJ
July 28, 2016, 5:55 p.m.
Review for: Bottle
I love this because I am usually the dish washer in my house. I hate the feeling of my hands after but this is perfect because my hands feel amazing after! Love the smell of this as well but I try all different flavors.
Miranda W.
Miranda W.
Webster, MA
Aug. 15, 2016, 3:50 a.m.
Review for: Bottle
I don't do the dishes in my house, my boyfriend does! He's constantly complaining about have dry cracked hands from work so I bought this and I found that it has actually helped his hands.. They are less dry and cracked
hannah b.
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sept. 20, 2016, 4:37 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 20 fl oz
i love this soap! it's so refreshing and a little goes a long way! it's also gentle enough to use on little hands and makeup brushes. a drop of soap and it cleans whatever it touches. i will definitely rebuy this item.
Zehra H.
Zehra H.
This is my typical purchase for dishwashing liquid. I find it effective in washing my dirty dishes. I typically purchase from Target, and -in my opinion- the price is decent. I would recommend this product to others.
Addy B.
Addy B.
Oak Harbor, WA
Aug. 16, 2016, 3:01 a.m.
Review for: Bottle
This is a MUST HAVE. I never realized how much I loved this product until I ran out of it and used another dishwashing liquid. It not only cleans my dishes, but it also keeps my hands from feeling dry when I'm done.
Jocelyn T.
Jocelyn T.
July 24, 2016, 1:37 p.m.
Review for: Bottle
My every day all day dishes soap, great for my hands , tough on dishes , soft on hands :) love it , smell is great a little goes a long way :) absolutely love it !! If you have sensitive hands this soap is for you!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?