Add a Photo

By DAWN
#40 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Kate L.
Kate L.
Lexington, KY

This dishwashing liquid is fantastic and I know it will clean our dishes. I also use it to clean our bathroom (surprisingly). It is a great price and I know the product will be effective. It always leaves my dishes shiny and clean. I love this product.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH

This product is amazing !!! Cleans your dishes very well and gets rid of all greese . Smell's amazing ,and also have tried the Lavender. Walmart has the best deal for me , plus got a coupon, always a plus on something great. Would for sure recommend .
Holly M.
Holly M.

Sometimes when I wash the dishes my hands start to dry out and my nails get weak. With this dishwash my hands and don't just smell nice when I finish they feel great. It's like I accomplished two task at once. Washing the dishes and pampering myself.
Becca S.
Becca S.
Arlington, VA

This is always my go to dishwashing liquid. I love how it doesn't dry my hands out and it smells so good while actually getting cleaning done. I barely have to use more than a drop and it still has the quality of Dawn without losing the great scent!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Cape Coral, FL

Dawn is the one and only dish soap I use! No other dish soap compares to Dawn. I have tried every single dish soap there is trying to save money but nothing compares to the superior clean you get with Dawn! I love the new scents available as well!
Larissa M.
Larissa M.

This not only cleans my dishes but my hands are very soft after using it! Sometimes I use it as hand soap. It is comparable to other dish soaps in price but has the added benefit of moisturizing your hands. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Trenton, MI

Cleans wonderfully without completely drying out your hands. Super Effective and cleans wonderfully! Great value especially with extra coupons. Smells amazing! Not too overwhelming with the smell, doesn't linger on dishes! 10/10 would recomend
Ali K.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO

Love this dishwashing liquid! Helps shine and clean my dirty dishes. It is priced super affordably and works great! I love the Dawn brand this and product doesn't disappointed. I am definitely a repeat buyer and recommend to all my friends.
Sara J.
Sara J.

Great dishwashing detergent that cleans every the greasiest dishes. Keeps your dishes sparkling clean and keeps your hands soft as well. Very gentle on the skin but cuts grease off the hardest kitchenware. Would recommend this to everyone.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.

Absolutely love this product it gets my dishes so clean for an affordable price. I buy our at our local Walmart and have repurchase numerous of times! The smell is amazing that's probably the reason I like it so much. Definitely recommend!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

Join Now