Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Marlissa R.
I like to use soaps that work well to clean dishes, but don't leave your hands dry and chemically-smelling. I don't have a dishwasher, so I'm always doing dishes by hand, and this makes me pretty picky about which brands I use.
Brianne P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this dish soap because it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and cracked. I work with my hands all day at work so I like to treat them nice when I'm home. This soap gets my dishes clean and isn't too harsh for my hands
Luz S.
Fort Stewart , GA
I love the ultra hand renewal Dawn with Olay. Leaves my hands smooth and not dry feeling. Smells very good and it's a pretty good price for the big bottle, which is the one I always get at Walmart. This is the only one I buy.
Dianne P.
San Francisco , CA
I love Dawn dishwashing soap!! You only need a few drops and tou can clean a lot of dishes with it. I especially like this because it smells so good and olay helps my hands keep moisturized. I would definitely buy this again
Kaylee C.
This dish soap doesn't dry out your hands! Most dish soaps are oil strippers, which are harsh on our hands as they remove our natural oils. But, this soap is different. It actually makes your hands feel softer and healthier.
Sonia B.
Springtown, TX
This dishes soap is good and has a wonderful scent' doing my dishes with Dawn ultra hand renewal with Olay beauty waterfall mist is a good feeling ' the best part about this soap is the cleaning ' it will clean your dishes!
Fawzia E.
As someone whose chore in the house is washing dishes I really appreciate this product. I've always been really worried my hands will age from washing so many dishes but this soap actually doesn't dry out my hands like most
Ashley M.
San Bernardino, CA
This soap is wonderful. When i wash my dishes, my hands get an experience too. Not only are my dishes clean, but my hands are soft and smell great. This scent is not too over-powering but still effective at smelling good.
Hannah C.
Daphne, AL
Goodbye bad cuticles, hello clean dishes! Not really, but my hands aren't cracked from dryness and my dishes are clean. Didn't your mother always use Olay, and Dawn? It's a two in one that are timeless, it's a no brainer.
Alexis M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my absolute favorite. Especially for someone like me, you can find it any grocery or convenience stores. It's efficient in cleaning even the nastiest of things while being gentle and self nourishing on the hands.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?