Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #30 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Bottle more...
I know what your going to say, I've said it too "It's only dish soap" BUT this is not just dish soap, this is escapism at its best. You see, you not just standing there with your sleeves rolled up, with hot water and suds up to your elbow, washing dishes. Your standing in the jungle, with wild animal sounds all around you, your eyes are closed so you can't see the beautiful water fall around you, but you can feel the watery mist and smell the fresh air from it. It's damp and cool, and every relaxing thing you need!
It's at this time that your husband accidentally drops his dish into that hot soapy water, dousing you, that you open your eyes & realize you've not left your kitchen. "Sorry Hun." , he says as he kisses your wet cheek,"Wow, that dish soap smells great, do you want help drying?"
Oh, what a lovely dream!
Robrina M.
Saint Johns, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love to use this product! Not only does it smell good but I don't have to worry about my hands being totally died out when using this. Just like all of their other dish detergents they do a fantastic job of getting my dishes clean!
Melainie L.
Ridgewood, NY
This dish soap is the best at taking off grease. I fry and bake Often, so one trick I use is to let the pan soak with hot water and a little dawn, after a few minutes everything stuck on comes right off.
Brianne P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this dish soap because it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and cracked. I work with my hands all day at work so I like to treat them nice when I'm home. This soap gets my dishes clean and isn't too harsh for my hands
Jane A.
Spring, TX
I prefer the classic Dawn in blue. I feel it works the best. Occasionally, I get other scents. I think they all smell pretty good. You usually only need a drop anyway. So, a little goes a long way. I think I've had the one large bottle for a whole year. I also have a dishwasher though. So not everything is hand washed.
Sierra S.
Absolutely love this product it gets my dishes so clean for an affordable price. I buy our at our local Walmart and have repurchase numerous of times! The smell is amazing that's probably the reason I like it so much. Definitely recommend!
Elsie C.
Tempe, AZ
Dawn dishwashing soap is wonderful, both for the dishes with that durable grease and for your hands with the skin renewal power! It's long lasting as well as efficient! I will never buy another brand of dishwashing soap!
Chelsie S.
Evansville, WI
I didn't feel like this didn't really do anything for my hands and I also felt like it didn't clean as good as the original stuff. Back to the original soap for me
Michelle A.
I love this dish soap. It gets my dishes clean without having to use a ton of product or scrub too hard. It doesn't dry out my hands as much as other soaps easy. Good value as well.
Eva M.
This has a nice subtle scent and doesn't leave your dishes overly scented. There's nothing worse than drinking something and still tasting detergent no matter how much you rinse. It leaves my hands soft. Highly recommend.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?