Add a Photo

By DAWN
#32 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS

This product does not dry out my hands like others do. The product is a good value and not pricey at all. It is very effective and I love that it can be used to save wildlife from oil spills. I purchased this product fro walmart. I would recommend it to anyone.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
DeKalb, Il

Wash dishes and soften your hands at the same time. This is tough on grease as commercials say. I get my Dawn at whatever big box store I am at, Wal-Mart, Target, Jewel. My hands look softer, and are not as dry as they usually are. This is a staple in my home.
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO

Love LOVE this scent. I have super sensitive skin, and I find that using Dawn dish washing soap regularly does not break me out. The price is dead on to this soap. It is the best on tough, greasy situations, and even getting stains out of clothes. MUST HAVE.
Karen T.
Karen T.

Dawn has always worked great for me. It cleans my dishes, pots and pans. makes everything super clean. Smells so good. my hands are soft after washing dishes. will be buying this product over and over again. I love this product. does what it's suppose to do.
Katie C.
Katie C.

This is a really good dish soap that keeps your skin from drying out. I love to wash dishes by hand, so this really helps. The scent is lovely, and it does a great job of cleaning my dishes. You can get this at Target, or Walmart usually. Would buy again!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Lexington, KY

This dishwashing liquid is fantastic and I know it will clean our dishes. I also use it to clean our bathroom (surprisingly). It is a great price and I know the product will be effective. It always leaves my dishes shiny and clean. I love this product.
Leah M.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH

This product is amazing !!! Cleans your dishes very well and gets rid of all greese . Smell's amazing ,and also have tried the Lavender. Walmart has the best deal for me , plus got a coupon, always a plus on something great. Would for sure recommend .
Holly M.
Holly M.

Sometimes when I wash the dishes my hands start to dry out and my nails get weak. With this dishwash my hands and don't just smell nice when I finish they feel great. It's like I accomplished two task at once. Washing the dishes and pampering myself.
Becca S.
Becca S.
Arlington, VA

This is always my go to dishwashing liquid. I love how it doesn't dry my hands out and it smells so good while actually getting cleaning done. I barely have to use more than a drop and it still has the quality of Dawn without losing the great scent!
Cassie H.
Cassie H.
Cape Coral, FL

Dawn is the one and only dish soap I use! No other dish soap compares to Dawn. I have tried every single dish soap there is trying to save money but nothing compares to the superior clean you get with Dawn! I love the new scents available as well!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

Join Now