Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #30 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Selma A.
Chula Vista, CA
I am obsessed with Dawn dishwashing soaps, this is the only dishwashing soap that I will wash my dishes in, it leaves everything shiny and smooth with also a nice sent but one that is not overpowering to the nose. This product does extremely well with removing oils or grease stuck to pots and pans.
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
This soap is literally refreshing. It makes my hands soft while I wash dishes, and it's hard to not smell my hands constantly. It always leaves me satisfied knowing that my dishes are properly cleaned, and I regularly buy this scent because of how amazing it smells.
Alana D.
This dish soap is a god send especially when your gloves have holes in them. It keeps your hands from getting extra dry. I purchased it from my local grocery store and I have not been disappointed with the results. I highly recommend to those looking for a good soap.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this dishwashing liquid! Helps shine and clean my dirty dishes. It is priced super affordably and works great! I love the Dawn brand this and product doesn't disappointed. I am definitely a repeat buyer and recommend to all my friends.
Maddie P.
Murfreesboro , TN
Dawn is and always has been my go to dish washing soap! When they introduced the hand renewal line, I was so excited! Nothing is worse than handwashing a sink full of dishes and coming out with dry, cracked hands. This dawn soap leaves your hands feeling smooth and clean after washing a ton of dishes!
Mary W.
Gilbertsville, KY
It seems like I've always got things in the sink that need to be washed. I could tell a big difference in my hands when I started using the Dawn Hand Renewal soap. My dishes are clean, my hands are soft, and the soap smells great!
erin e.
Hoboken , NJ
Always reach for Dawn and it always cuts through grease. With Olay it was extra incentive and left my hands feeling softer than regular dish soap. Plus, I like to think when choosing Dawn, I'm helping them clean up baby water animals!
Maria N.
I am a Dawn fanatic and really appreciate this collaboration because my hands do feel softer after washing the dishes. Dawn soap always smells great. Love this product, must try for dry skin. Or if you just wanna have soft hands all the time.
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Bottle more...
I know what your going to say, I've said it too "It's only dish soap" BUT this is not just dish soap, this is escapism at its best. You see, you not just standing there with your sleeves rolled up, with hot water and suds up to your elbow, washing dishes. Your standing in the jungle, with wild animal sounds all around you, your eyes are closed so you can't see the beautiful water fall around you, but you can feel the watery mist and smell the fresh air from it. It's damp and cool, and every relaxing thing you need!
It's at this time that your husband accidentally drops his dish into that hot soapy water, dousing you, that you open your eyes & realize you've not left your kitchen. "Sorry Hun." , he says as he kisses your wet cheek,"Wow, that dish soap smells great, do you want help drying?"
Oh, what a lovely dream!
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
This dish detergent smells amazing and works even better! A few seconds of soaking the dirt and grime just wipe away! I purchased this from my local Target and Walmart and I will be purchasing again. The price is reasonable and it works!
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?