Add a Photo

By DAWN
#40 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Julia S.
Julia S.
Federal Way, WA

I love the smell of this! It works great for those times when you have to wash a dish by hand or remove a difficult mess. I never have a problem with my hands cracking or drying out when I use this soap. I would definitely find a scent of Dawn you like and go with it!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL

Dawn dish soap has always been my favorite. It leaves our dishes clean, with no spots, my hands don't get chapped or dry when I use it and it smells nice. Now that they are working with Olay, another of my favorite products, I feel like doing dishes is a beauty step.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Center Point, AL

After washing dishes my hands aren't so dry and wrinkly after washing dishes. My dishes are spotless and the fragrance is very pleasant. A major pro is the lather of the soap is awesome, I can defiantly put a dime size amount in the water that'll suds up the dishes.
Isabella H.
Isabella H.
Gardendale, AL

I LOVE DAWN! My sink has a dish soap pumper built into it, so I keep dawn in it at all times. I have used all the scents and all of them are great and it really cleans my dishes beautifully! I also love that it is good for my hands so I also use it for hand soap.
Andrew P.
Andrew P.
Oxford, MS

Its dish soap, nothing too spectacular or bad about it. My roommates and I hand wash all of our dishes and everything turns out clean. We don't usually have to use very much soap unless the dishes are really deeply stained. All the dish soaps will work out fine.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Milpitas, CA

This is the best dish soap! I am particular about my dish soap because I don't want my dishes smelling like laundry or like food. but this scent is amazing, it truly cleans my dishes and gets rid of grease. the best part is that it doesn't dry my hands extremely
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS

This product does not dry out my hands like others do. The product is a good value and not pricey at all. It is very effective and I love that it can be used to save wildlife from oil spills. I purchased this product fro walmart. I would recommend it to anyone.
Karen T.
Karen T.

Dawn has always worked great for me. It cleans my dishes, pots and pans. makes everything super clean. Smells so good. my hands are soft after washing dishes. will be buying this product over and over again. I love this product. does what it's suppose to do.
Hailie B.
Hailie B.
Lees Summit, MO

Love LOVE this scent. I have super sensitive skin, and I find that using Dawn dish washing soap regularly does not break me out. The price is dead on to this soap. It is the best on tough, greasy situations, and even getting stains out of clothes. MUST HAVE.
Katie C.
Katie C.

This is a really good dish soap that keeps your skin from drying out. I love to wash dishes by hand, so this really helps. The scent is lovely, and it does a great job of cleaning my dishes. You can get this at Target, or Walmart usually. Would buy again!
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Burnham, IL

Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?