Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #46 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

• Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavend...They have had one before and s... 5 Answers
  • WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?Lavender 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Leah M.
Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
This product is amazing !!! Cleans your dishes very well and gets rid of all greese . Smell's amazing ,and also have tried the Lavender. Walmart has the best deal for me , plus got a coupon, always a plus on something great. Would for sure recommend .
Holly M.
Holly M.
Sometimes when I wash the dishes my hands start to dry out and my nails get weak. With this dishwash my hands and don't just smell nice when I finish they feel great. It's like I accomplished two task at once. Washing the dishes and pampering myself.
Becca S.
Becca S.
Arlington, VA
This is always my go to dishwashing liquid. I love how it doesn't dry my hands out and it smells so good while actually getting cleaning done. I barely have to use more than a drop and it still has the quality of Dawn without losing the great scent!
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
This not only cleans my dishes but my hands are very soft after using it! Sometimes I use it as hand soap. It is comparable to other dish soaps in price but has the added benefit of moisturizing your hands. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Trenton, MI
Cleans wonderfully without completely drying out your hands. Super Effective and cleans wonderfully! Great value especially with extra coupons. Smells amazing! Not too overwhelming with the smell, doesn't linger on dishes! 10/10 would recomend
Sara J.
Sara J.
Great dishwashing detergent that cleans every the greasiest dishes. Keeps your dishes sparkling clean and keeps your hands soft as well. Very gentle on the skin but cuts grease off the hardest kitchenware. Would recommend this to everyone.
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Davenport, FL
Dawn is the only dish soap I use! It gets my dishes really clean and doesn't irritate my skin. I bought mine at target. I've been using it for years and will continue to use it! I love it! I can't think of a single bad thing about it.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Riverside , CA
Love all the hand renewal dish soaps by Dawn, I have a family of 4 so we create lots of dishes fast and when I use other brand dish soaps my ha DD are left dry and cracked. This soap leave any hands soft and a little goes a long way.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne , IN
Dawn dish soap is amazing for everything! You can use it to clean your dishes and your house and even your hands. Basically you can use dawn dish soap for just about anything. I live this one because its olay and it smells amazing!
Christina R.
Christina R.
I love Dawn dish washing liquid. I adore the Olay Addition. Wonderful refreshing scent. A little in the pricey side. I usually only purchase when I have a coupon. Pto tip it doesn't dry out hands like regular soap. Will buy again.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?