Add a Photo

By DAWN
#32 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Celeste, TX

This was a great product. I did notice that my hands weren't as dry and tight after washing dishes. However because I use Dawn for everything (washing our cars, removing stains from clothes, washing makeup brushes) I have to buy two bottles, one original and one with the Olay in it.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Warren, MA

I use this for a really weird thing. This is perfect for getting out the stains on my baby's clothes when he has a blowout. Yes, sometimes I need to scrub but it's not too bad. So since I have used it to save many clothes it doesn't matter what the price is it's very valuable to me.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
De Soto, IA

This is my standard go to dish soap. It smells so good and it gets everything out of everything! It helps get all the stains out of the kids clothes along with getting all the grime off of my pots and pans. I always make sure I have a bottle of this in the cupboard, it's a must!
Ryan D.
Ryan D.
Dallas, TX

I used to think that all dish washing liquids were the same, until I tried a bargain store brand. I was using twice as much soap for the same results. I'll be sticking to Dawn from now on, its not much more expensive and its lasts much longer. The scents are also much better
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Fort Collins, CO

I find that I don't enjoy this product as much as original Dawn Ultra. The scent is great but for some reason, it doesn't seem as effective. I was able to get it on sale so it wasn't a total loss, but I probably won't be purchasing again. I probably wouldn't recommend this.
KAREN E.
KAREN E.
Mooresville, NC

I tied this type of Dawn because i was experiencing an issue with dry hands and the hand renewal did helps with this issue. I have used Dawn products for many years and they seem to be more effective at removing spots off of glassware than some other dish washing liquids.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Woodbridge, Ontario

I love using this dish soap, not only does it effectively remove grease and grime from my dishes but it leaves my hands feeling silky smooth after, and it smells amazing. I never find myself having to go back and re wash dishes with this soap as I do with so many others.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Los Angeles , CA

If the commercial with the baby duck doesn't speak to your heart then actually using this dish soap will! Your hands will feel great even after you've been doing dishes for a half hour. Also this stuff really gets your dishes clean!! It even gets the old leftovers off!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Federal Way, WA

I love the smell of this! It works great for those times when you have to wash a dish by hand or remove a difficult mess. I never have a problem with my hands cracking or drying out when I use this soap. I would definitely find a scent of Dawn you like and go with it!
Alana D.
Alana D.

This dish soap is a god send especially when your gloves have holes in them. It keeps your hands from getting extra dry. I purchased it from my local grocery store and I have not been disappointed with the results. I highly recommend to those looking for a good soap.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

Join Now