Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #41 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Kelly N.
I bought this product at a super HEB.  I will tell you that I buy dawn because my daughter used to like the commercial where they washed the oil off of the ducks.  It is a great product, I also clean my makeup brushes with it.  I would recommend this to others.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
I really enjoy using Dawn soap period. I always feel super clean afterwards. This one in particular is confined with one of my favorite brands 'Olay' and it's marvelous! It leaves my hands clean, smelling great and incredibly soft. I'd recommend this to a stranger anytime! Lol
Zehra H.
This is my typical purchase for dishwashing liquid. I find it effective in washing my dirty dishes. I typically purchase from Target, and -in my opinion- the price is decent. I would recommend this product to others.
Kate L.
Lexington, KY
This dishwashing liquid is fantastic and I know it will clean our dishes. I also use it to clean our bathroom (surprisingly). It is a great price and I know the product will be effective. It always leaves my dishes shiny and clean. I love this product.
Selma A.
Chula Vista, CA
I am obsessed with Dawn dishwashing soaps, this is the only dishwashing soap that I will wash my dishes in, it leaves everything shiny and smooth with also a nice sent but one that is not overpowering to the nose. This product does extremely well with removing oils or grease stuck to pots and pans.
Kendra C.
Antioch , TN
This dish soap is awesome! I really dislike having dry hands and this really helps prevent it! Olay is also one of my favorite brands and the duo is great! It's a little expensive for dish soap but worth it!
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
This soap is literally refreshing. It makes my hands soft while I wash dishes, and it's hard to not smell my hands constantly. It always leaves me satisfied knowing that my dishes are properly cleaned, and I regularly buy this scent because of how amazing it smells.
Alana D.
This dish soap is a god send especially when your gloves have holes in them. It keeps your hands from getting extra dry. I purchased it from my local grocery store and I have not been disappointed with the results. I highly recommend to those looking for a good soap.
Maddie P.
Murfreesboro , TN
Dawn is and always has been my go to dish washing soap! When they introduced the hand renewal line, I was so excited! Nothing is worse than handwashing a sink full of dishes and coming out with dry, cracked hands. This dawn soap leaves your hands feeling smooth and clean after washing a ton of dishes!
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this dishwashing liquid! Helps shine and clean my dirty dishes. It is priced super affordably and works great! I love the Dawn brand this and product doesn't disappointed. I am definitely a repeat buyer and recommend to all my friends.
Jacky G.
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?