Add a Photo

By DAWN
#32 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX

My favorite thing about this dishwashing soap is that it is very easy on your hands. This is very important to me since my hands are very sensitive and peel. It smells very nice but when it comes to washing the dishes... I have found myself having to work harder when I use this soap.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Warren, MA

I use this for a really weird thing. This is perfect for getting out the stains on my baby's clothes when he has a blowout. Yes, sometimes I need to scrub but it's not too bad. So since I have used it to save many clothes it doesn't matter what the price is it's very valuable to me.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
De Soto, IA

This is my standard go to dish soap. It smells so good and it gets everything out of everything! It helps get all the stains out of the kids clothes along with getting all the grime off of my pots and pans. I always make sure I have a bottle of this in the cupboard, it's a must!
KAREN E.
KAREN E.
Mooresville, NC

I tied this type of Dawn because i was experiencing an issue with dry hands and the hand renewal did helps with this issue. I have used Dawn products for many years and they seem to be more effective at removing spots off of glassware than some other dish washing liquids.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Anaheim, CA

If the commercial with the baby duck doesn't speak to your heart then actually using this dish soap will! Your hands will feel great even after you've been doing dishes for a half hour. Also this stuff really gets your dishes clean!! It even gets the old leftovers off!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Federal Way, WA

I love the smell of this! It works great for those times when you have to wash a dish by hand or remove a difficult mess. I never have a problem with my hands cracking or drying out when I use this soap. I would definitely find a scent of Dawn you like and go with it!
Mary W.
Mary W.
Center Point, AL

After washing dishes my hands aren't so dry and wrinkly after washing dishes. My dishes are spotless and the fragrance is very pleasant. A major pro is the lather of the soap is awesome, I can defiantly put a dime size amount in the water that'll suds up the dishes.
Isabella H.
Isabella H.
Gardendale, AL

I LOVE DAWN! My sink has a dish soap pumper built into it, so I keep dawn in it at all times. I have used all the scents and all of them are great and it really cleans my dishes beautifully! I also love that it is good for my hands so I also use it for hand soap.
Andrew P.
Andrew P.
Oxford, MS

Its dish soap, nothing too spectacular or bad about it. My roommates and I hand wash all of our dishes and everything turns out clean. We don't usually have to use very much soap unless the dishes are really deeply stained. All the dish soaps will work out fine.
Breanna W.
Breanna W.
Milpitas, CA

This is the best dish soap! I am particular about my dish soap because I don't want my dishes smelling like laundry or like food. but this scent is amazing, it truly cleans my dishes and gets rid of grease. the best part is that it doesn't dry my hands extremely
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

Join Now