Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #73 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
This products fights through grease extremely well!!! It also doesn't dry out my hands when using during the winter time, which is a huge plus for me since I have extremely dry skin and eczema. I'll definitely continue to buy this!
Melissa F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm drawn to things that say it will make your hands softer and not as dry so I'm a sucker to try this but I really don't see a big difference between this and the regular dishwashing liquid. I don't mind it but it's not that great either.
Christina R.
I love Dawn dish washing liquid. I adore the Olay Addition. Wonderful refreshing scent. A little in the pricey side. I usually only purchase when I have a coupon. Pto tip it doesn't dry out hands like regular soap. Will buy again.
Kaitlyn N.
Murray, KY
This is great if you're constantly washing dishes! Your hands will feel so soft afterwards! Great value, and not too pricey. It's worth it. The waterfall scent is nice and clean, I'll for sure be buying this product again!
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
I'm behind the times and don't have a dishwasher, so my family still washed dishes by hand. I love the Hand Renewal with Olay! It gets the dishes sparkling clean and we don't have to worry about having dishpan hands because the soap keeps our hands soft. The scent is amazing, we use it as hand soap as well.
Caylie S.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really liked this product. The reason I gave it less stars was the price. I feel like it was too high. However, I did like how well it cleaned the dishes and it was gentle on my hands. If you want something that is more gentle for your hands but still cleans your dishes good, this is definitely the product!
Negrita S.
Providence
I get this dish soap all the time except it's pink lol but I love it and it's my favorite because it leaves my hands smooth and not dry like others.. all the other ones I would have to put lotion on after I'm done
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
the best dishsoap and also stain remover that there is. its an excellent value and not pricey at all. it does what it says and more and is also one of the best products to use to get out stains from cloths too. id recommend it to anyone and everyone and i wont use any other product than this,
Esther S.
Love the smell and love that it's sudds up quite a bit. And they last long. Gets dishes really clean. Got it in the supermarket. Doesn't dry out my hands either. Would recommend to others. And the price is right.
Carmel V.
Tomball, TX
I've been suing Dawn since I can remember. Not only does this soap do wonders for the tough spots on my dishes, but it leaves my hands feeling super soft and smelling lovely! The fact that it can do both is like magic...seriously!
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?