Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #32 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Leah M.
Chillicothe, OH
This product is amazing !!! Cleans your dishes very well and gets rid of all greese . Smell's amazing ,and also have tried the Lavender. Walmart has the best deal for me , plus got a coupon, always a plus on something great. Would for sure recommend .
モーニングスター ア.
Fort Irwin, CA
I love the scent of this product, and it's a pretty big bottle for the price. Dawn has been pretty good for me and is a staple in the home, and since they've partnered with Olay, their dish soap has only gotten better. Brands like Palmolive and (I can't quite recall the name) the costco brand (green) usually dry out my hands much quicker than this. This will eventually dry my hands out during the winter if doing a large load of dishes (and usually during wintertime), but I think it can't be helped no matter which dish soap I've tried (and I've tried many).
Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Not only does  Dawn work good, it smells amazing which is always my favorite part of washing dishes. Another part is all the bubbles this product makes meaning you don't have to use up too much of the product and it will laste longer. It works well against grease but just like any other soap you have to keep scrubbing and adding more.
Houa M.
Saint Paul, MN
I would recommend dawn over the other brand of dish soap, because most brand leaves a slimmy, slippy feeling on your hand after you rinse it with water but not dawn. I don't only use dawn to wash dishes, i use it to wash my kids gand and their toys. I use it to clean the fabric of my car also. I works really good and doesnt leave a stain
Brystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Been our favorite dish soap for years! Works great, never had a problem with this soap. Cleans well, and doesn't break out our skin. Nice variety of scents, but this is one of our favorite scents. Gentle smell and refreshing in the kitchen.
Athena P.
Los Angeles, CA
I definitely use this to wash not only my dishes, but my makeup brushes as well. It easily gets the oils out of the brush without being too harsh on the brushes. It also cleans dishes very well by breaking down dirt and grease. If you're ever have batter or cheese in your dishes, let it soak overnight and it's super easy to clean.
Ladasia T.
Cincinnati, OH
my moms been using dawn for years and it power to get oil and greese off is simply amazing. I got oil all over my hands and lathered up with some dawn and when the water poured over my hands the oil just dissolved and was completely washed away. The only dish liquid we will ever use!
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn dish soap is amazing for everything! You can use it to clean your dishes and your house and even your hands. Basically you can use dawn dish soap for just about anything. I live this one because its olay and it smells amazing!
Chelsea A.
Huntsville, AL
This products fights through grease extremely well!!! It also doesn't dry out my hands when using during the winter time, which is a huge plus for me since I have extremely dry skin and eczema. I'll definitely continue to buy this!
Melissa F.
Mega Parent Expert
I'm drawn to things that say it will make your hands softer and not as dry so I'm a sucker to try this but I really don't see a big difference between this and the regular dishwashing liquid. I don't mind it but it's not that great either.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?