Add a Photo

By DAWN
#29 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA

Dawn is my definite go-to dish washing liquid. Unlike most people, I wash my dishes rather than put them in the dishwasher (I was raised in a different country where dishwashers aren't really used). My skin is very sensitive &dry very easily but this soap helps keep my hands moisturized &soft.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Cleveland, OH

This is the only dish soap I will use. My hands get very dry, especially in the winter. All other dish soaps are torture on my hands & make them even worse than before. This product actually IMPROVES the skin on my hands while doing a fantastic job of cleaning dishes. Highly recommended!
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Celeste, TX

This was a great product. I did notice that my hands weren't as dry and tight after washing dishes. However because I use Dawn for everything (washing our cars, removing stains from clothes, washing makeup brushes) I have to buy two bottles, one original and one with the Olay in it.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Warren, MA

I use this for a really weird thing. This is perfect for getting out the stains on my baby's clothes when he has a blowout. Yes, sometimes I need to scrub but it's not too bad. So since I have used it to save many clothes it doesn't matter what the price is it's very valuable to me.
Ryan D.
Ryan D.
Dallas, TX

I used to think that all dish washing liquids were the same, until I tried a bargain store brand. I was using twice as much soap for the same results. I'll be sticking to Dawn from now on, its not much more expensive and its lasts much longer. The scents are also much better
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Fort Collins, CO

I find that I don't enjoy this product as much as original Dawn Ultra. The scent is great but for some reason, it doesn't seem as effective. I was able to get it on sale so it wasn't a total loss, but I probably won't be purchasing again. I probably wouldn't recommend this.
KAREN E.
KAREN E.
Mooresville, NC

I tied this type of Dawn because i was experiencing an issue with dry hands and the hand renewal did helps with this issue. I have used Dawn products for many years and they seem to be more effective at removing spots off of glassware than some other dish washing liquids.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Los Angeles , CA

If the commercial with the baby duck doesn't speak to your heart then actually using this dish soap will! Your hands will feel great even after you've been doing dishes for a half hour. Also this stuff really gets your dishes clean!! It even gets the old leftovers off!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Federal Way, WA

I love the smell of this! It works great for those times when you have to wash a dish by hand or remove a difficult mess. I never have a problem with my hands cracking or drying out when I use this soap. I would definitely find a scent of Dawn you like and go with it!
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Las Vegas, NV

This soap leaves my hands super soft after washing tons of dishes! I love the smell of it, but only wish it was a bit sudsier like the other soaps of the brand. I would consider buying again so my hands don't dry out but will also look into the more concentrated ones
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?
Jacqueline G.