Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

erin e.
Hoboken , NJ
Always reach for Dawn and it always cuts through grease. With Olay it was extra incentive and left my hands feeling softer than regular dish soap. Plus, I like to think when choosing Dawn, I'm helping them clean up baby water animals!
Tynish F.
Bellwood, IL
This dish detergent smells amazing and works even better! A few seconds of soaking the dirt and grime just wipe away! I purchased this from my local Target and Walmart and I will be purchasing again. The price is reasonable and it works!
Maria N.
I am a Dawn fanatic and really appreciate this collaboration because my hands do feel softer after washing the dishes. Dawn soap always smells great. Love this product, must try for dry skin. Or if you just wanna have soft hands all the time.
Robrina M.
Saint Johns, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I love to use this product! Not only does it smell good but I don't have to worry about my hands being totally died out when using this. Just like all of their other dish detergents they do a fantastic job of getting my dishes clean!
Jane A.
Spring, TX
I prefer the classic Dawn in blue. I feel it works the best. Occasionally, I get other scents. I think they all smell pretty good. You usually only need a drop anyway. So, a little goes a long way. I think I've had the one large bottle for a whole year. I also have a dishwasher though. So not everything is hand washed.
Sierra S.
Absolutely love this product it gets my dishes so clean for an affordable price. I buy our at our local Walmart and have repurchase numerous of times! The smell is amazing that's probably the reason I like it so much. Definitely recommend!
Elsie C.
Tempe, AZ
Dawn dishwashing soap is wonderful, both for the dishes with that durable grease and for your hands with the skin renewal power! It's long lasting as well as efficient! I will never buy another brand of dishwashing soap!
Kimberlynn M.
Cayce
Love the scent. Hate how much it dries out my hands. And if I have even one greasy dish, I'm gonna have to make more dish water to finish the rest of the dishes because the grease kills all the soap instantly.
Eva M.
This has a nice subtle scent and doesn't leave your dishes overly scented. There's nothing worse than drinking something and still tasting detergent no matter how much you rinse. It leaves my hands soft. Highly recommend.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I've always loved the Dawn brand of dishwashing soap. I love that they added Olay to this. The waterfall Mist scent smells so fresh and clean. Like all the other Dawn soaps this gets my dishes nice and clean.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?