Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #30 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Vicki Q.
Poquoson, VA
I love all the Olay dawn soaps but the blue one just makes me happy. I've always loved the plain dawn. Add Olay and it makes my hands happy!
Makeda P.
Somerville, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this Dawn quite frequently. From the smell, to how well it gets my dishes clean, to the way it keeps my hands nice and soft I love it.
Andrea S.
Suwanee, GA
The fragance is a little over whelming. It does keep your hands soft thoughth. Its a tough and sturdy dish soap which will get the job done.
Ashley K.
Sarasota, FL
I don't notice a big difference with the Olay in the soap. My hands still felt dry after and I continued to use my gloves to wash my dishes.
Juliana C.
Newark, NJ
This product has a wonderful odor, and leaves the mad with a lot of shine. It does not harm the hands, that is, my hands do not become dry.
moonstar m.
Review for: Bottle more...
This is the only brand of dish soap that we purchase. The bottle last a long time and it doesn't take a lot to wash a sink full of dishes.
Jessie C.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Bottle more...
I love the scent on this! I love that it cleans my dishes super well. A little does go a long way. Plus super moisturizing to your hands!!
Lindsay W.
Ringwood, NJ
Review for: Bottle more...
I like this dish soap because it is easy on the hands and my skin is very sensitive and it also smells very good and cleans the dishes well
Bri T.
Review for: Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid, 20 fl oz more...
I use so many different soaps and this does keep your hands a little more moisturized! But also use lotion if you hands are in water a lot!
Michelle A.
Amarillo, TX
It soften my hands as I did dishes. It was just as great as it as always been. I was wanting to know if it can come in a bigger container?
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?