Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
I'm behind the times and don't have a dishwasher, so my family still washed dishes by hand. I love the Hand Renewal with Olay! It gets the dishes sparkling clean and we don't have to worry about having dishpan hands because the soap keeps our hands soft. The scent is amazing, we use it as hand soap as well.
Esther S.
Love the smell and love that it's sudds up quite a bit. And they last long. Gets dishes really clean. Got it in the supermarket. Doesn't dry out my hands either. Would recommend to others. And the price is right.
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
the best dishsoap and also stain remover that there is. its an excellent value and not pricey at all. it does what it says and more and is also one of the best products to use to get out stains from cloths too. id recommend it to anyone and everyone and i wont use any other product than this,
Kelly N.
I bought this product at a super HEB.  I will tell you that I buy dawn because my daughter used to like the commercial where they washed the oil off of the ducks.  It is a great product, I also clean my makeup brushes with it.  I would recommend this to others.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
I really enjoy using Dawn soap period. I always feel super clean afterwards. This one in particular is confined with one of my favorite brands 'Olay' and it's marvelous! It leaves my hands clean, smelling great and incredibly soft. I'd recommend this to a stranger anytime! Lol
Brittany O.
You wouldn't think putting olay in a dishwashing liquid would make a difference but it does!! When I hand wash my dishes I always hate feeling so dried out after I finish. This helps... For sure!
Cuts grease and cleans dishes wonderfully just like original Dawn always has.
The extra advantage of this product is what it does or I guess I should say what it doesn't do to your hands. It doesn't try them out like doing dishes with other detergents. Having Olay in the detergent is the best thing to happen to dish-washing since the invention of the detergent.
Kate L.
Lexington, KY
This dishwashing liquid is fantastic and I know it will clean our dishes. I also use it to clean our bathroom (surprisingly). It is a great price and I know the product will be effective. It always leaves my dishes shiny and clean. I love this product.
Liceny Z.
I use this dish soup all the time. It does the job for you. It doesn't leave your dishes all greasy. I would definitely recommend this to parents for washing your babies bottles it doesn't leave a bad smell to the bottles. I use this all the time to wash my son bottles.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Mega Parent Expert
Love this dishwashing liquid! Helps shine and clean my dirty dishes. It is priced super affordably and works great! I love the Dawn brand this and product doesn't disappointed. I am definitely a repeat buyer and recommend to all my friends.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?