Add a Photo

By DAWN
#48 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Claudia Sofia C.
Claudia Sofia C.
Manassas Park, VA
I was my beauty blenders with this soap. Works great with my sensitive skin.
Brynlee H.
Brynlee H.
Crossville, AL
This stuff is great for dishes. It leaves mine always sparkling and it is very effective. I gave two stars because the Olay in the product is very misleading. My hands are constantly dry because of hand washing all my dishes and I thought this would be great for me. Unfortunately, it wasn't. I might repurchase in the future just to give it another whirl, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
Dawn dish soap has always been my favorite. It leaves our dishes clean, with no spots, my hands don't get chapped or dry when I use it and it smells nice. Now that they are working with Olay, another of my favorite products, I feel like doing dishes is a beauty step.
Pamela R.
Pamela R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this dishwashing liquid! I feel that my hands are well taken care of. But I still have to apply hand lotion after doing the dishes. But still, I feel that this is a superb product compared to non hand renewal formulas of other dishwashing liquids. And the best part, it does its job well for my dishes without compromise if it has a hand renewal formula.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Richmond Hill
I've used Dawn Dish washing liquid for as long as I can remember. I love this product, because it is easy on my hands. I use rubber gloves, but there are so many times I forget to put them on. The scent is wonderful, the price is affordable, and I put this in my wand as well. It's long lasting, so you don't use a lot. I highly recommend this product.
milissa p.
milissa p.
Richmond, TX
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Dishwashing Liquid Tropical Shea Butter I love using this Dishwashing liquid on my pots and pans. It does a great job and keeps my hands feeling soft snd smooth. I wouldn't use and other soap but Dawn. I also appreciate the fact that their product removes oil from wild birds affected my spills in the gulf of Mexico.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Buckeye, AZ
Not only does  Dawn work good, it smells amazing which is always my favorite part of washing dishes. Another part is all the bubbles this product makes meaning you don't have to use up too much of the product and it will laste longer. It works well against grease but just like any other soap you have to keep scrubbing and adding more.
Krystle W.
Krystle W.
Owensboro
I'm behind the times and don't have a dishwasher, so my family still washed dishes by hand. I love the Hand Renewal with Olay! It gets the dishes sparkling clean and we don't have to worry about having dishpan hands because the soap keeps our hands soft. The scent is amazing, we use it as hand soap as well.
Caylie S.
Caylie S.
I really liked this product. The reason I gave it less stars was the price. I feel like it was too high. However, I did like how well it cleaned the dishes and it was gentle on my hands. If you want something that is more gentle for your hands but still cleans your dishes good, this is definitely the product!
Esther S.
Esther S.
Love the smell and love that it's sudds up quite a bit. And they last long. Gets dishes really clean. Got it in the supermarket. Doesn't dry out my hands either. Would recommend to others. And the price is right.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?