Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #46 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Fabi L.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Bottle more...
This product is very good. Scent is something that really catches my attention. The Olay beauty does its jobs. My hands aren't dry and ruff after washing the dishes.
Michele  F.
Conyers , GA
I love this detergent because not only does it clean my dishes better than any other product it also leaves my hands feeling soft and not all wrinkly like some other detergents do. It's a nice addition to doing the dishes!
Jackie C.
Woodstock , IL
Review for: Bottle more...
Currently using this and wished Sams carried it in the large size! Works well only have to use a tiny bit & it goes a long way! Always so gentle on my poor hands!
Mariah M.
You can't go wrong with Dawn. It's the only dish soap my family seems to buy. This one is especially good because of the olay really helps keep the hands soft. Especially if you hand wash often, which we do.
Bobbie W.
I love the scent first and foremost!!! The Olay leaves your hands feeling soft after you get done washing dishes. And it takes grease off of stubborn dishes so no scrubbing!!!
Kersten B.
Kingston, TN
Review for: Bottle more...
So thankful that dawn and play partnered to make this incredible dish soap!! It doesn't dry your hands out when washing dishes because it nourishes them! Genius?!
Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS
Review for: Bottle more...
This product does not dry out my hands like others do. The product is a good value and not pricey at all. It is very effective and I love that it can be used to save wildlife from oil spills. I purchased this product fro walmart. I would recommend it to anyone.
Caroline P.
I love the scent of this dish soap and that my dishes always smell, look, and feel so clean. This dish soap has been able to handle every mess I have ever made.
Jessica B.
Seaford, NY
Review for: Bottle more...
I loooooove using this product! If I could use it as hand soap all the time I would! This makes washing the dishes a much more enjoyable task on the day to day
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
Review for: Bottle more...
Dawn products always work great. I don't go out of my way to use this has a hand soap but it's nice to know its not as damaging to my skin as regular dish soap
Jacky G.
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?