Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

• Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent? 5 Answers
  • WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?1 Answers
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Amarillo, TX
Really is gentle on hands and nails, but effective on dishes. My first big bottle lasted like 9 months.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
La Puente, CA
Love dawn this product is great I even use it on my dog to wash her. It does a great job and is gentle.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
I don't feel like this does much for keeping your hands soft, but the soap works for its basic intent.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
This works really well on the dishes and lasts for a while. It smells good and I've used it for years.
Mary T.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
I like this dawn for my kitchen on my hands! The smell is nice though I prefer original for my dishes
Caleigh P.
Caleigh P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Literally worth it for not making your hands feel like sand paper after a few dishes. Will buy again!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
All the Dawns with olay are fantastic and pretty sure they all smell good! I love how soft they are!
Kelley V.
Kelley V.
miami, FL
Smells so good and leaves your hands so soft and smooth. You sometimes even forget it's a dish soap!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Cocoa, FL
I absolutely love ALL of dawns dish soap. It's the go to for the tough stuff. I use it all the time.
Marion  S.
Marion S.
New Orleans , LA
If I have to wash dishes by hand this is what I use. It works great and leaves my hands feeling soft
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?