Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #52 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Madonna F.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Bottle more...
Great basic dishwashing liquid. I love the antibacterial qualities. It always seems to clean well without having to use a lot. Suds up well and handles greasy dishes and pans no problem.
Alba O.
Review for: Bottle more...
Super concentrated, my hands feel really soft after I use it. A little goes a long way. I personally dilute it and find I get the best use from it that way. Plus it smells amazing!
Kaitlyn L.
Henderson, TN
i use this for minor cleaning since i don't own pots and pans (college) and it does the job! i'd say its a good value and i just buy it from wherever. highly recommend. good smell by the way.
Sam S.
Review for: Bottle more...
I love how it has the Olay hand renewal. It leaves my hands so soft and clean so I don't mind washing the dishes without having to put tons of hand lotion after washing dishes.
Meegan N.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Bottle more...
I love the Dawn products that are made with my hands in mind. I like to hand wash many of my dishes and the Hand Renewal is great. Plus the scent of Waterfall Mist is so nice!
Rebecca M.
Saint Paul, IN
I have really dry skin and handwashing dishes doesn't help. I've bought the Dawn with Olay since they've started making it. My hands stay nice and soft. It smells great also.
Nathalie S.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Bottle more...
I absolutely love this dishwashing soap because it works in many ways, it helps moisturize my hands when I wash the dishes & it gets the job done when removing tough stains.
Alexandra R.
Dinuba, CA
This specific dish soap is very multi tasking since it easily takes off oil off your dishes but will at the same time make your hands a little more softer which to us women care about .
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bottle more...
So sensative on my hands and it washes my dishes spick and span. It is also safe on my dog when I wash him the bugs come out litterally out as soon as I use it on him.
Theresa O.
I can tell when I walk in the kitchen if my husband has washed the dishes just by the scent! Smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling as if I just loitened rather than just washed dishes.
Jacky G.
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?