Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #32 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Laura K.
Tazewell, VA
Review for: Bottle
This dish soap always leaves my hands feeling soft and my dishes nice and clean! All the different scents are wonderful and I love that my hands are not dried out after a long period of dish washing.
Caroline H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bottle
This is my favorite dish soap. i don't like to do dishes by hand, but when I have to, this is the soap I use. It is soft on my hands, but gets the job done! In my prince range as well. Would recommend.
Deysi M.
Spring Grove, IL
Review for: Bottle
Does a great job cleaning dishes no matter the mess. However it also leaves your hands feeling nice. I hate that dried out feeling that you get after washing the dishes, but this soap helps with that.
Rebekah W.
Palmyra, PA
Review for: Bottle
I love Dawn for so many reasons, but keeping my hands soft is not one of them. I did not dislike this product, but I simply feel that it didn't seem much different than the Dawn without Olay.
Vanessa W.
Love dawn products! This left my hands feeling softer than when I started and didn't leave a film on my dishes. Only needed a small amount to do a whole sink full of dishes so definitely cost effective Will be a Dawn customer for life!
Shelby D.
Mankato, MN
Review for: Bottle
I absolutely adore dawn dish soap. There will never be another dish soap I will use. Dawn doesn't dry out my hands nor does it make them cracked or flakey like many other brands of dish do.
Madonna F.
Salyersville, KY
Review for: Bottle
Great basic dishwashing liquid. I love the antibacterial qualities. It always seems to clean well without having to use a lot. Suds up well and handles greasy dishes and pans no problem.
Alba O.
Review for: Bottle
Super concentrated, my hands feel really soft after I use it. A little goes a long way. I personally dilute it and find I get the best use from it that way. Plus it smells amazing!
Sam S.
Review for: Bottle
I love how it has the Olay hand renewal. It leaves my hands so soft and clean so I don't mind washing the dishes without having to put tons of hand lotion after washing dishes.
Meegan N.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Bottle
I love the Dawn products that are made with my hands in mind. I like to hand wash many of my dishes and the Hand Renewal is great. Plus the scent of Waterfall Mist is so nice!
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?