Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #64 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

• Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent? 5 Answers
  • WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?1 Answers
Etiosa O.
Etiosa O.
Love the scent. Very effective and lasts long. Its nice on your hands too so that's a plus. Would recommend.
Erica J.
Erica J.
Goldsboro, NC
Not only does it clean it makes my hand soft and doesn't make my eczema flare up. A little goes a long way.
Estefani P.
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
My favorite dish soap. Smells great and leaves hands feeling soft. Also leaves your dishes clean and shiny.
Asha B.
Asha B.
Summerville, SC
We only Hand wash so my hands get dry fast . We just discover this has hand stuff it in & so far we like it
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
Works wonderful! I love the smell and it truly does leave my hands feeling softer. very efficient product.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Amite, LA
I freaking love the way this smells, it cleans my dishes with no soak needed. It also is an amazing price.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saint Paul, MN
Meh it's ok I guess why do they have to be sooooo long though I wish it could be one sentance not 3 lives
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Great smell. Does wonders to my hands. Hands never felt better. Lasts me a very long time. Great product
Camille B.
Camille B.
Kills germs on contact and gets all the grim off the dirty dishes easy! Highly recommend, very effective
Sandrita D.
Sandrita D.
Jacksonville, NC
Great product to have and use at home leaves dishes and hands looking and smelling very nicely I love it
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?