Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #42 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Deysi M.
Spring Grove, IL
Review for: Bottle more...
Does a great job cleaning dishes no matter the mess. However it also leaves your hands feeling nice. I hate that dried out feeling that you get after washing the dishes, but this soap helps with that.
Laura K.
Tazewell, VA
Review for: Bottle more...
This dish soap always leaves my hands feeling soft and my dishes nice and clean! All the different scents are wonderful and I love that my hands are not dried out after a long period of dish washing.
Caroline H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bottle more...
This is my favorite dish soap. i don't like to do dishes by hand, but when I have to, this is the soap I use. It is soft on my hands, but gets the job done! In my prince range as well. Would recommend.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I've always loved the Dawn brand of dishwashing soap. I love that they added Olay to this. The waterfall Mist scent smells so fresh and clean. Like all the other Dawn soaps this gets my dishes nice and clean.
Melissa A.
I was am constantly washing dishes...and my hands get extremely dry...I switched my dish soap over to the hand renewal with Olay.i have seen a huge difference in my hands. And the scent is great
Rebekah W.
Palmyra, PA
Review for: Bottle more...
I love Dawn for so many reasons, but keeping my hands soft is not one of them. I did not dislike this product, but I simply feel that it didn't seem much different than the Dawn without Olay.
Shelby D.
Mankato, MN
Review for: Bottle more...
I absolutely adore dawn dish soap. There will never be another dish soap I will use. Dawn doesn't dry out my hands nor does it make them cracked or flakey like many other brands of dish do.
Briana W.
College Station, TX
Love the Dawn Olay line. As a person that gets her nails done a lot this is must have when having to do the dishes for a daily of 4. Keeps my hands nice and clean while getting the job done on my hard to clean dish wear
Vanessa W.
Love dawn products! This left my hands feeling softer than when I started and didn't leave a film on my dishes. Only needed a small amount to do a whole sink full of dishes so definitely cost effective Will be a Dawn customer for life!
Madonna F.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Bottle more...
Great basic dishwashing liquid. I love the antibacterial qualities. It always seems to clean well without having to use a lot. Suds up well and handles greasy dishes and pans no problem.
Jacky G.
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?