Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Erica J.
Goldsboro, NC
Not only does it clean it makes my hand soft and doesn't make my eczema flare up. A little goes a long way.
Lindsay B.
Amite, LA
I freaking love the way this smells, it cleans my dishes with no soak needed. It also is an amazing price.
Melissa W.
Lomita, CA
Works wonderful! I love the smell and it truly does leave my hands feeling softer. very efficient product.
Nicole M.
Saint Paul, MN
Meh it's ok I guess why do they have to be sooooo long though I wish it could be one sentance not 3 lives
Kayla L.
Great smell. Does wonders to my hands. Hands never felt better. Lasts me a very long time. Great product
Sandrita D.
Jacksonville, NC
Great product to have and use at home leaves dishes and hands looking and smelling very nicely I love it
Crystal D.
Amarillo, TX
Really is gentle on hands and nails, but effective on dishes. My first big bottle lasted like 9 months.
Natasha M.
La Puente, CA
Love dawn this product is great I even use it on my dog to wash her. It does a great job and is gentle.
Taylor M.
This works really well on the dishes and lasts for a while. It smells good and I've used it for years.
Amanda S.
Enfield, CT
I don't feel like this does much for keeping your hands soft, but the soap works for its basic intent.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?