Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #32 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Nancy R.
Tempe, AZ
Not only does  Dawn work good, it smells amazing which is always my favorite part of washing dishes. Another part is all the bubbles this product makes meaning you don't have to use up too much of the product and it will laste longer. It works well against grease but just like any other soap you have to keep scrubbing and adding more.
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
I'm behind the times and don't have a dishwasher, so my family still washed dishes by hand. I love the Hand Renewal with Olay! It gets the dishes sparkling clean and we don't have to worry about having dishpan hands because the soap keeps our hands soft. The scent is amazing, we use it as hand soap as well.
Caylie S.
Mega Parent Expert
I really liked this product. The reason I gave it less stars was the price. I feel like it was too high. However, I did like how well it cleaned the dishes and it was gentle on my hands. If you want something that is more gentle for your hands but still cleans your dishes good, this is definitely the product!
Rachana K.
Love the fragrance of this product and its smooth on the hands as well. You only need a very small drop to lather the entire sponge. It is very effective for all types of dirt on dishes. Will repurchase again!
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
the best dishsoap and also stain remover that there is. its an excellent value and not pricey at all. it does what it says and more and is also one of the best products to use to get out stains from cloths too. id recommend it to anyone and everyone and i wont use any other product than this,
Esther S.
Love the smell and love that it's sudds up quite a bit. And they last long. Gets dishes really clean. Got it in the supermarket. Doesn't dry out my hands either. Would recommend to others. And the price is right.
Kelly M.
De Soto, IA
This is my standard go to dish soap. It smells so good and it gets everything out of everything! It helps get all the stains out of the kids clothes along with getting all the grime off of my pots and pans. I always make sure I have a bottle of this in the cupboard, it's a must!
Kelly N.
I bought this product at a super HEB.  I will tell you that I buy dawn because my daughter used to like the commercial where they washed the oil off of the ducks.  It is a great product, I also clean my makeup brushes with it.  I would recommend this to others.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
I really enjoy using Dawn soap period. I always feel super clean afterwards. This one in particular is confined with one of my favorite brands 'Olay' and it's marvelous! It leaves my hands clean, smelling great and incredibly soft. I'd recommend this to a stranger anytime! Lol
Cuts grease and cleans dishes wonderfully just like original Dawn always has.
The extra advantage of this product is what it does or I guess I should say what it doesn't do to your hands. It doesn't try them out like doing dishes with other detergents. Having Olay in the detergent is the best thing to happen to dish-washing since the invention of the detergent.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?