Add a Photo

By DAWN
#29 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Kira B.
Kira B.
Ephraim, UT

This is my favorite dish soap and I love how it smells, feels, and cleans! It is reasonably priced for the quality you are getting and they have many different scents to choose from that all smell great! It is effective at not only cleaning but also moisturizing your hands! I would highly recommend buying this for your kitchen!
Sonni W.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA

I love this dish soap. I gets rid of grease like no other brand. It's the most expensive usually but its worth the price. I usually buy it at Sams Club so its a lot better on the price and you wont have to buy it again for a long time. I love that it has all the moisturizers in it to keep your hands soft after doing the dishes.
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
Walnutport, PA

I love Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal. I bought the product at Walmart. It was reasonably priced. I thought it was a good value. It is very effective. I thought it washed dishes very well, as well made my hands so silly smooth. I highly recommend Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Most Scent Dishwashing liquid.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Moorestown, NJ

I enjoy the regular scent usually but regardless of what it smells like, it works for everything! I like to use it also for stains on clothing. Even if it's a few days old. Take it out, no problem. If it's good enough to cut through the oil spills on wildlife, it's good enough to get the jelly out of my son's shirt
Christine C.
Christine C.
Glenwood, WV

I absolutely hate for my hands to feel rough and dry. I can't stand it so the dawn ultra hand renewal is my go to dish soap. It's much easier on my skin and doesn't dry my hands out half as bad but still gets the dishes spotless. smells good also so that's a plus. doesn't cost much more than regular dawn.
Betsy D.
Betsy D.
Paxton, IL

Dawn dishsoap is the way to go. sorry, palmolive - it's not me, it's you! i use dawn dishsoap in for my dishes, in my dishwand, for washing my hands and even for making homemade outdoor bubbles!! the dwan with olay beauty is great for the hands, it makes it so they don't get all dried out and icky. :)
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.

I love keeping my skin intake when cleaning, so it's no surprised I picked this up when it came out and haven't looked back since. With so many dishes to clean everyday, I like having a product that keeps my skin soft and hydrated. I definitely recommend trying this product, you won't be disappointed!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Joliet, IL

I have never met a Dawn product I didn't love. All of my dishes come out as clean as with the Blue Dawn and my hands are nowhere as dry. I purchased it at my local grocery store on a whim and I was definitely not disappointing. My only con is the scent is very laundryish but you get over that fast
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

This dish soap is so great! It's not oily like a lot of other dish soaps that I've used before, which is good for the dishes and for my hands. The scent is also very subtle, so after I've washed something, I can tell that it's clean without being hit over the head with the smell of the dish soap.
Miki M.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA

Dawn is my definite go-to dish washing liquid. Unlike most people, I wash my dishes rather than put them in the dishwasher (I was raised in a different country where dishwashers aren't really used). My skin is very sensitive &dry very easily but this soap helps keep my hands moisturized &soft.
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?
Jacqueline G.