Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #64 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

• Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent? 5 Answers
  • WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?1 Answers
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Ringwood, NJ
I like this dish soap because it is easy on the hands and my skin is very sensitive and it also smells very good and cleans the dishes well
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Chatham, VA
This is a gem. It gets my dishes spotless when using hot water and my hands feel soft and smooth. Desite my doubt, it was a great purchase.
moonstar m.
moonstar m.
This is the only brand of dish soap that we purchase. The bottle last a long time and it doesn't take a lot to wash a sink full of dishes.
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
Lawrence , MA
I love the scent on this! I love that it cleans my dishes super well. A little does go a long way. Plus super moisturizing to your hands!!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Amarillo, TX
It soften my hands as I did dishes. It was just as great as it as always been. I was wanting to know if it can come in a bigger container?
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
UOne of my 8 year olds at camp started hysterically crying because she just found out that burgers come from cows.

I can't stop laughing.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Williamston, NC
Same powerful grease fighting dish detergent as the classic blue dawn but better smell. My hands were not dry at all after washing dishes
Holly L.
Holly L.
Good working soap that gets the dishes clean every time and leaves your hands feeling nice and not all dried out like some soaps tend to.
Nawieta H.
Nawieta H.
New Orleans, LA
I love all the Dawn dishwashing liquids but the Olay Dawn leave your hands feeling smooth. I purchased it from Wal-Mart for a low value.
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love Dawn, it's my favorite dish washing liquid of all time and this product is pretty great. A little goes a long way and smells great!
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?