Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #64 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

• Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent? 5 Answers
  • WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?1 Answers
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Seaford, NY
I loooooove using this product! If I could use it as hand soap all the time I would! This makes washing the dishes a much more enjoyable task on the day to day
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
What is good for the birds is good for me. I just really like the scent and it cuts grease. The price is in the middle and I can find it at almost any store.
A little goes a long way with this dish soap. Usually last me about a month or less. Like I said a little goes a long way also because I mix it with bleach.
julie h.
julie h.
Cottageville, WV
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid 19 fl. oz. Bottle very effective recommend it not pricey at allsmells great
Lyssa W.
Lyssa W.
Newport News, VA
Love this dish soap. I buy it every now and then. Very nice scent. On the pricey side but leaves you hand smooth. Most of the time i buy this from Walmart.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this soap all the time it's smells good and it think it's really good to clean your pets with and it's really good to get off stains in your dishes
Amber M.
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert
This is the best soap ! Great on your hands what is even better you have a grease Stan on your clothes but some dawn on it an wash it comes right out!!!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Watseka, IL
I am picky with my dishes smell and this one is fantastic. it smells great, it isn't too overbearing, and my dishes are always cleaned easy and well.
Latrese G.
Latrese G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This soap makes my hands feel soft. We also use it as soap to wash our hands. And it cleans the dishes well and doesn't leave a scent on the dishes.
Nancy N.
Nancy N.
Des Moines, IA
My favorite! Keeps my hands moisturized, it doesn't dry my hands out like other products! It also cuts through grease very well. I highly recommend!
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?