Add a Photo

By DAWN
#32 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Rachana K.
Rachana K.

Love the fragrance of this product and its smooth on the hands as well. You only need a very small drop to lather the entire sponge. It is very effective for all types of dirt on dishes. Will repurchase again!
Kimberlynn M.
Kimberlynn M.
Cayce

Love the scent. Hate how much it dries out my hands. And if I have even one greasy dish, I'm gonna have to make more dish water to finish the rest of the dishes because the grease kills all the soap instantly.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Saint Louis, MO

I love using dawn dish soap for when I'm washing my dishes, and I have a lot of dishes. The hand renewal soap is especially good for when you're spending lots of time in the suds. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Burlington, KY

While I liked the scent of this dish liquid I didn't find that it moisturized my hands at all. It is a little bit pricey for the quality. Dawn is a good product, but I have found comparable products for less.
Mariah M.
Mariah M.

You can't go wrong with Dawn. It's the only dish soap my family seems to buy. This one is especially good because of the olay really helps keep the hands soft. Especially if you hand wash often, which we do.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Fort Collins, CO

This dish soap is awesome! I really dislike having dry hands and this really helps prevent it! Olay is also one of my favorite brands and the duo is great! It's a little expensive for dish soap but worth it!
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA

I really like the Olay in this dishwashing liquid because it keeps my hands from drying out when I do dishes. The scent is also amazing, which makes cleaning less of a chore. I would definitely use it again.
Shendella M.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH

Dawn is probably one of my favorite dish washing liquids to use they have scent porridge or at least they do at Walmart. It always gets the job done and smells great why u are doing dishes which I hate lol.
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
Encinitas, CA

I found the brand with olay leaves my hands softer and doesn't do as much damage to my nails or manicure than the regular dish soap. still heavy duty and gets the job done, but also friendly to my dry skin.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

I have used this a couple times and always loved it! I love the fact that it's soft and gentle on your hands and gets the grease off your dishes. It's pretty effective and I would most likely buy it again.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

Join Now