Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

• Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent? 5 Answers
  • WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?1 Answers
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
You can never go wrong with Dawn. I use it for cleaning the dishes/sink and for cleaning my makeup brushes. I love the way it smells and a bottle usually lasts forever.
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA
So sensative on my hands and it washes my dishes spick and span. It is also safe on my dog when I wash him the bugs come out litterally out as soon as I use it on him.
Fabi L.
Fabi L.
Arlington, TX
This product is very good. Scent is something that really catches my attention. The Olay beauty does its jobs. My hands aren't dry and ruff after washing the dishes.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Kerman, CA
My mom bought this Dawn soap and I fell in love with it it smells so good and like all the usual Dawn's you only use a little bit and wash so much dishes. I love it
Merritt S.
Merritt S.
Mars Hill, NC
Dawn is the only detergent I have used that can cut grease. I mean, they use it for oil spills! The added olay helps to protect my hands from dryness after washing!
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
I love this because not only does it was your dishes but it's good for your hands as well! You don't have to end doing the dishes and feel like your hands are gross
Kersten B.
Kersten B.
Kingston, TN
So thankful that dawn and play partnered to make this incredible dish soap!! It doesn't dry your hands out when washing dishes because it nourishes them! Genius?!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Woodstock, IL
Currently using this and wished Sams carried it in the large size! Works well only have to use a tiny bit & it goes a long way! Always so gentle on my poor hands!
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
I love the scent of this dish soap and that my dishes always smell, look, and feel so clean. This dish soap has been able to handle every mess I have ever made.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Seaford, NY
I loooooove using this product! If I could use it as hand soap all the time I would! This makes washing the dishes a much more enjoyable task on the day to day
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?