Add a Photo

By DAWN
#32 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Hood River, OR

I like the scent but my hands don't feel any less dry after using the product. It's one of the better dish washing detergents in the fact that it doesn't leave any residue and is long lasting. One of my go to brands.
Addy B.
Addy B.
Oak Harbor, WA

This is a MUST HAVE. I never realized how much I loved this product until I ran out of it and used another dishwashing liquid. It not only cleans my dishes, but it also keeps my hands from feeling dry when I'm done.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Bronx, NY

Not only do I use dawn soap to clean my dishes, I also use it to clean my makeup brushes. It works great for both tasks and leaves my hands nice a soft. And I love anything with a great scent, so it's alway a pluS!
Jocelyn T.
Jocelyn T.
Long Beach, CA

My every day all day dishes soap, great for my hands , tough on dishes , soft on hands :) love it , smell is great a little goes a long way :) absolutely love it !! If you have sensitive hands this soap is for you!
Jocelyn O.
Jocelyn O.

First off I love the smell and I also love the color. šŸ˜‚ The smell is just amazing. It leaves your hand feeling soft. It also leaves the dishes clean, so it is effective. I recommend this product, 5 out of 5 stars šŸŒŸ
Negrita S.
Negrita S.
Providence

I get this dish soap all the time except it's pink lol but I love it and it's my favorite because it leaves my hands smooth and not dry like others.. all the other ones I would have to put lotion on after I'm done
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, Ga

Dawn has always gotten my dishes super clean. It's also handy for a variety of other uses, like stains on fabric. I like this kind because it doesn't make my hands feel dry like most soaps and it smells great too.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA

I love this because it's careful enough for your hands when you wash the dishes! It cleans my dishes really effectively. I buy this at drugstores,grocery stores,etc. just don't use too much because it foams a lot
Meadow V.
Meadow V.
Las Vegas, NV

Dish soap has always irritated my hands and caused my skin to peel, but not this one! The added benefit of Olay really helps and I no longer dread doing the dishes. As long as this soap is around, I will buy it.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Edgewater , Fl

Dawn is a great company in general but their soap is great it gets everything off of the dishes and counter tops. This one is great because your hands are so soft when your finished you don't need to add lotion.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

Join Now