Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

• Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent? 5 Answers
  • WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?1 Answers
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
I love this dish soap. It gets my dishes clean without having to use a ton of product or scrub too hard. It doesn't dry out my hands as much as other soaps easy. Good value as well.
Maddi R.
Maddi R.
Wayland, MI
Lathers up really nice and really does well and getting stick on food or clearing away grease from the pans. Nice scent and you don't need to use a lot of the soap to do your dishes
Alba O.
Alba O.
Super concentrated, my hands feel really soft after I use it. A little goes a long way. I personally dilute it and find I get the best use from it that way. Plus it smells amazing!
Sam S.
Sam S.
I love how it has the Olay hand renewal. It leaves my hands so soft and clean so I don't mind washing the dishes without having to put tons of hand lotion after washing dishes.
Burnham, IL
I love all Dawn products! Especially this product because it leaves my hands feeling so soft after washing dishes. Not only that but it breaks down dirt and grease like magic.
Meegan N.
Meegan N.
Birmingham, AL
I love the Dawn products that are made with my hands in mind. I like to hand wash many of my dishes and the Hand Renewal is great. Plus the scent of Waterfall Mist is so nice!
Karina L.
Karina L.
Fargo, ND
I use this for EVERYTHING. It works great for dishes, laundry, and anything else you need to clean! It gets out all the stains, and left over food. Great all purpose product!
Laura G.
Laura G.
Eden Prairie, MN
Dawn dishsoap always is my go to when doing dishes and when I run out at home and need to pick more up. Great value and you only need a small amount to clean a ton of dishes.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I love dawn dish soap. It smells good and I don't o it use it in dishes. I use it to clean my makeup brushes too be uses it works so good, better than my makeup brush cleaner
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I live the hand renewal line of Dawn. They smell so so so amazing! It makes me enjoy doing dishes! Well not totally, but makes it a better experience. I definitely recommend
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?