Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

• Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent? 5 Answers
  • WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?1 Answers
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Mankato, MN
I absolutely adore dawn dish soap. There will never be another dish soap I will use. Dawn doesn't dry out my hands nor does it make them cracked or flakey like many other brands of dish do.
Madonna F.
Madonna F.
Salyersville, KY
Great basic dishwashing liquid. I love the antibacterial qualities. It always seems to clean well without having to use a lot. Suds up well and handles greasy dishes and pans no problem.
Hope C.
Hope C.
I hate doing the dishes! But ever since the dawn and olay came together i love doing them! Dawn keeps my dishes nice and clean and Olay keeps my hands nice and soft! I love these combos!
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Dinuba, CA
This specific dish soap is very multi tasking since it easily takes off oil off your dishes but will at the same time make your hands a little more softer which to us women care about .
Kirstie B.
Kirstie B.
KILLEEN, TX
Love this scent of dish soap!! Smells amazing! Also it doesn't dry out your hands like some brands, it's actually good for your skin and rehydrates hands after washing all those dishes!
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Leominster, MA
Always have used dawn and have loved it ! It's great at cleanin the best without having to use too much and it's totally worth the value . Bottle lasts several months ! Will keep buying
Idalis N.
Idalis N.
I have hand eczema and more often than not it gets triggered with dish soap that is too harsh for my hands... But when I use this I don't seem to get a reaction. I love this Dish soap.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Van Wert, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn dish soap is what a grew up using, so I am most comfortable with it. I use Dawn dish soap for our dishes, but also cleaning other messes in the house! The smell is always so clean
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Santee, CA
Makes my hands so soft! I really don't mind washing dishes when using this! (Okay maybe that's not totally true) but this stuff really does get my dishes clean and makes my hands soft!
Shaeley M.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
This soap smells so good!! I like it because it's Dawn and it keeps your hands moisturizer, surprisingly. I will definitely get this dish soap again since I don't have a dishwasher!!
Jacky G.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?