Add a Photo

By DAWN
#29 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Phoebe J.
Phoebe J.
Tampa, FL

I absolutely love the smell of this product it works amazing. I only use a little of it because it goes a long way. The only con is when you spill it can be very messy since it makes a lot of bubbles.
Laura K.
Laura K.
Tazewell, VA

This dish soap always leaves my hands feeling soft and my dishes nice and clean! All the different scents are wonderful and I love that my hands are not dried out after a long period of dish washing.
Felina D.
Felina D.
Fort Hood, TX

I love this!! I can't seem to find it anywhere where I live but it smells great and does wonders without tearing up my hands and drying them out. It's moisturizing, if I could find it I'd stock up!
Annie S.
Annie S.
Burbank, CA

Not only does this keep my dishes clean and smells great, it KEEPS MY HANDS SO SOFT. Always have used dawn, but I think it's worth spending a little more (like, 5 cents more) for super soft hands.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.

You wouldn't think putting olay in a dishwashing liquid would make a difference but it does!! When I hand wash my dishes I always hate feeling so dried out after I finish. This helps... For sure!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA

Love this!! Bought because I love this color. Leaves my hands super soft,which is great when you wash dishes all day!! Impressed! These smell amazing!! Great value! A little soap goes a long way
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
Palmyra, PA

I love Dawn for so many reasons, but keeping my hands soft is not one of them. I did not dislike this product, but I simply feel that it didn't seem much different than the Dawn without Olay.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
Mankato, MN

I absolutely adore dawn dish soap. There will never be another dish soap I will use. Dawn doesn't dry out my hands nor does it make them cracked or flakey like many other brands of dish do.
Madonna F.
Madonna F.
Salyersville, KY

Great basic dishwashing liquid. I love the antibacterial qualities. It always seems to clean well without having to use a lot. Suds up well and handles greasy dishes and pans no problem.
Hope C.
Hope C.

I hate doing the dishes! But ever since the dawn and olay came together i love doing them! Dawn keeps my dishes nice and clean and Olay keeps my hands nice and soft! I love these combos!
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?
Jacqueline G.