Add a Photo

By DAWN
#36 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Esther S.
Esther S.

Love the smell and love that it's sudds up quite a bit. And they last long. Gets dishes really clean. Got it in the supermarket. Doesn't dry out my hands either. Would recommend to others. And the price is right.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, Fl

Dawn is a great company in general but their soap is great it gets everything off of the dishes and counter tops. This one is great because your hands are so soft when your finished you don't need to add lotion.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Saint Louis, MO

I love using dawn dish soap for when I'm washing my dishes, and I have a lot of dishes. The hand renewal soap is especially good for when you're spending lots of time in the suds. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Kimberlynn M.
Kimberlynn M.
Cayce

Love the scent. Hate how much it dries out my hands. And if I have even one greasy dish, I'm gonna have to make more dish water to finish the rest of the dishes because the grease kills all the soap instantly.
brandy g.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA

I've always loved the Dawn brand of dishwashing soap. I love that they added Olay to this. The waterfall Mist scent smells so fresh and clean. Like all the other Dawn soaps this gets my dishes nice and clean.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Burlington, KY

While I liked the scent of this dish liquid I didn't find that it moisturized my hands at all. It is a little bit pricey for the quality. Dawn is a good product, but I have found comparable products for less.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA

I really like the Olay in this dishwashing liquid because it keeps my hands from drying out when I do dishes. The scent is also amazing, which makes cleaning less of a chore. I would definitely use it again.
Sophia W.
Sophia W.
encinitas, ca

I found the brand with olay leaves my hands softer and doesn't do as much damage to my nails or manicure than the regular dish soap. still heavy duty and gets the job done, but also friendly to my dry skin.
Shendella M.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH

Dawn is probably one of my favorite dish washing liquids to use they have scent porridge or at least they do at Walmart. It always gets the job done and smells great why u are doing dishes which I hate lol.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.

I have used this a couple times and always loved it! I love the fact that it's soft and gentle on your hands and gets the grease off your dishes. It's pretty effective and I would most likely buy it again.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?

Join Now