Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Love this scent of dish soap!! Smells amazing! Also it doesn't dry out your hands like some brands, it's actually good for your skin and rehydrates hands after washing all those dishes!
Maria M.
Van Wert, OH
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn dish soap is what a grew up using, so I am most comfortable with it. I use Dawn dish soap for our dishes, but also cleaning other messes in the house! The smell is always so clean
Ashley G.
Santee, CA
Makes my hands so soft! I really don't mind washing dishes when using this! (Okay maybe that's not totally true) but this stuff really does get my dishes clean and makes my hands soft!
Idalis N.
I have hand eczema and more often than not it gets triggered with dish soap that is too harsh for my hands... But when I use this I don't seem to get a reaction. I love this Dish soap.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
This soap smells so good!! I like it because it's Dawn and it keeps your hands moisturizer, surprisingly. I will definitely get this dish soap again since I don't have a dishwasher!!
Michelle A.
I love this dish soap. It gets my dishes clean without having to use a ton of product or scrub too hard. It doesn't dry out my hands as much as other soaps easy. Good value as well.
Maddi R.
Wayland , MI
Lathers up really nice and really does well and getting stick on food or clearing away grease from the pans. Nice scent and you don't need to use a lot of the soap to do your dishes
Alba O.
Super concentrated, my hands feel really soft after I use it. A little goes a long way. I personally dilute it and find I get the best use from it that way. Plus it smells amazing!
Sam S.
I love how it has the Olay hand renewal. It leaves my hands so soft and clean so I don't mind washing the dishes without having to put tons of hand lotion after washing dishes.
Meegan N.
Birmingham, AL
I love the Dawn products that are made with my hands in mind. I like to hand wash many of my dishes and the Hand Renewal is great. Plus the scent of Waterfall Mist is so nice!
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?