Add a Photo

By DAWN
#40 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA

Dawn has always gotten my dishes super clean. It's also handy for a variety of other uses, like stains on fabric. I like this kind because it doesn't make my hands feel dry like most soaps and it smells great too.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Quincy, MA

I love this because it's careful enough for your hands when you wash the dishes! It cleans my dishes really effectively. I buy this at drugstores,grocery stores,etc. just don't use too much because it foams a lot
Esther S.
Esther S.

Love the smell and love that it's sudds up quite a bit. And they last long. Gets dishes really clean. Got it in the supermarket. Doesn't dry out my hands either. Would recommend to others. And the price is right.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Edgewater, Fl

Dawn is a great company in general but their soap is great it gets everything off of the dishes and counter tops. This one is great because your hands are so soft when your finished you don't need to add lotion.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Saint Louis, MO

I love using dawn dish soap for when I'm washing my dishes, and I have a lot of dishes. The hand renewal soap is especially good for when you're spending lots of time in the suds. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Kimberlynn M.
Kimberlynn M.
Cayce

Love the scent. Hate how much it dries out my hands. And if I have even one greasy dish, I'm gonna have to make more dish water to finish the rest of the dishes because the grease kills all the soap instantly.
Angie G.
Angie G.
Burlington, KY

While I liked the scent of this dish liquid I didn't find that it moisturized my hands at all. It is a little bit pricey for the quality. Dawn is a good product, but I have found comparable products for less.
brandy g.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA

I've always loved the Dawn brand of dishwashing soap. I love that they added Olay to this. The waterfall Mist scent smells so fresh and clean. Like all the other Dawn soaps this gets my dishes nice and clean.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA

I really like the Olay in this dishwashing liquid because it keeps my hands from drying out when I do dishes. The scent is also amazing, which makes cleaning less of a chore. I would definitely use it again.
Shendella M.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH

Dawn is probably one of my favorite dish washing liquids to use they have scent porridge or at least they do at Walmart. It always gets the job done and smells great why u are doing dishes which I hate lol.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.

Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?