Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #32 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Cristina D.
This product does the job! I have kids who leave plates in the sink with food and it’s hard to get off. I let them sit in water and soap before washing them and it makes it so much easier. I don’t have to use a lot to get the job done.
Adrienne B.
Dawn is usually my number one choice of dishwashing liquid! My current apt doesn’t have a dishwasher so having a good quality dishwashing liquid is crucial! Great selection of
Sents and Dawn even can get out grease stains in clothes cause it helps lift the grease!
Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY
Mega Parent Expert
Helps keep dishes very clean and the scent is great! I’ve also used store brand products but always go back to this product because I feel like it cleans better!
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , CA
Dawn Hand Renewal is the best dish soap on the market b/c 1) It cleans and cuts grease amazingly well and, 2) It does not wreck your hands to the point they are hurting and chaffed. I love this scent (I hadn't used this scent before) My other scent of choice is the Pomegranate - love it! I don't like the lavendar scent much, but if that's all that's available it's worth it b/c other dishsoaps are just too harsh on my hands, and they don't even do a good job.
Brynlee H.
Crossville, AL
This stuff is great for dishes. It leaves mine always sparkling and it is very effective. I gave two stars because the Olay in the product is very misleading. My hands are constantly dry because of hand washing all my dishes and I thought this would be great for me. Unfortunately, it wasn't. I might repurchase in the future just to give it another whirl, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Taylor B.
Panama city, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn diswashing liquid is absolutely fantastic on its own, but when you add in the power of Olay i believe you really have a winner! Everytime i was the dishes with my Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay dishwashing liquid i genuinely feel like my hands are better off afterwards! It leaves a silky-smooth finish on your hands that you just cant beat! Not bad for doing the dishes!
Kayla H.
Williston
I am sure most people have at least heard of dawn dish soap. its pretty popular and in my opinion the best. you can tell it does its job its cuts grease and a little goes a long ways unlike off brands. there are lots of different scents to choose from. and it is an affordable product that you can trust to get your dishes clean
Juli B.
I absolutely love dawn soaps because they really get everything off the dishes without having to struggle with them. I especially like this one because of its inclusion of Olay, it helps in keeping my hand moisturized as sometimes they can get dried out when washing dishes, thankfully this exists so that isn't a problem anymore!
Paige E.
Hamilton, OH
The only dish soap I will be using ! It removes the greasy food residue on dishes and your hands don't get all rough and crackly after doing the dishes. I love all the scents but honestly, I dont see the point in having scented dish soap... if it wasn't for the hand renewal which they do make scented ones that arent for your hands. I really don't care if my plates smell like a waterfall but other than that this is the only soap that I feel really cleans my dishes properly.
Kayla Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I'll be completely honest, I buy this product because I know it's what naturists use to clean oil off animals. (Good marketing Dawn). But that also lets you know that if it can take crude oil off an animal it can get anything off your dishes. Dawn is the only way to go. And they donate to the wildlife foundations.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?