Add a Photo

By DAWN
#29 in Dish Soap
Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses
Photo (1)
Suzanne Y.
Suzanne Y.

I know what your going to say, I've said it too "It's only dish soap" BUT this is not just dish soap, this is escapism at its best. You see, you not just standing there with your sleeves rolled up, with hot water and suds up to your elbow, washing dishes. Your standing in the jungle, with wild animal sounds all around you, your eyes are closed so you can't see the beautiful water fall around you, but you can feel the watery mist and smell the fresh air from it. It's damp and cool, and every relaxing thing you need!
It's at this time that your husband accidentally drops his dish into that hot soapy water, dousing you, that you open your eyes & realize you've not left your kitchen. "Sorry Hun." , he says as he kisses your wet cheek,"Wow, that dish soap smells great, do you want help drying?"
Oh, what a lovely dream!
Christy B.
Christy B.
Des Moines, IA

I love Dawn dishwashing liquids. I generally prefer the original but gave this one a try. I usually use gloves when washing dishes but wanted to see if this actually helped to keep my hands from getting all dried out. I can say, it did help some as my hands were not as dry as they normally would be after doing dishes but I will definitely continue to use gloves. The dishsoap itself does the job. It cuts through grease and grime and makes quick work of any mess there might be.
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Fairfield, OH

Best dawn product I have ever bought haha. Dawn is a great brand. Adding Olay lotions to this bottle was brilliant. The waterfall mist scent smells amazing. I also use the cool springs scent and am not disappointed in either of them at all. I recommend this to those that have normally dry hands. Especially since when I use it, I am washing dishes which, in the past, has been a lot of the reasons my hands get dry in the first place.
I've been using Dawn products since forever but usually I would never pay attention to the varieties and just grabbed whatever has on sale or closer but I decided to give it a try to this one with no expectations and it was a happy surprise that is as good with my hands as it is with the dishes. Now I'm sticking to this product cause it was very obvious how it helps my skin to stay hydrated and soft.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.

I was hesitant to try this because I was honestly not expecting a lot from the addition of lotion in the soap but I struggle with overly dry hands so I decided to try it. I ended up absolutely loving it. It is nothing crazy but you just notice after you finish the dishes your hands feel great and moisturized rather than dry. I recommend dawn in general but especially with the olay in it! go try it!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Batavia, NY

I grew up on dawn living at home. Its a great product. It lasts long, you don't need much. My mom only used the same original formula/scent. Now that I'm on my own I use dawn from time to time as its a familiar comfort and I like to try different scents and formulas. This one is the best I've found for hands. My hands never feel dried out or uncomfortable. I def will continue to use.
Maxime S.
Maxime S.
Brooklyn, NY

This hands down the best dish soap on the market. I only buy dawn because I end up using 2-3 times more of other brands when I don't. A little goes a long way and really helps cut the grease and grime that builds up over time. Plus the scent of this one is amazing. I never get tired of it and it's a nice change from the usual dawn scent. It also does leave some moisture in the skin.
Katrina G.
Katrina G.
Gardena, CA

Although it does the same job as all dawn dish soaps, I enjoy that my hands do not suffer from excessive dryness after washing dishes as the normally do. Original dawn is also very gentle on your skin to begin with but will still leave you a bit dry, this eliminates the dryness completely. Though a bit pricier it still a great buy especially for those with the dryness issue.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Schenectady, NY

Amazing on grease and grim while being kind to your hands! This soap will tackle your toughest grease (you can also use this if you need to soak your dishes, no need to get the more expensive soap) The whole
Dawn with Olay line smells incredible and really does make your hands soft.....and the smell makes me almost not mind being stuck with the dishes....almost.
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR

Keep your hands soft! I dont use glove when i was plates coz i dont feel like my plates gets cleaned, and i dont used dishwasher all the time coz electric is expensive! My hands gets dry using other dishwashing soap! This dawn with olay works amazing! My plates looks and feel clean and my hands does get dry! Feels like there is lotion in it!!!
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.

WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?
Jacqueline G.