Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Brandi G.

BY DAWN #63 in Dish Soap

Dawn Ultra Hand Renewal with Olay Beauty Waterfall Mist Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Great for hand care while still giving you amazingly clean dishes Softer feeling hands after 3 uses see more...

Suzanne Y.
I know what your going to say, I've said it too "It's only dish soap" BUT this is not just dish soap, this is escapism at its best. You see, you not just standing there with your sleeves rolled up, with hot water and suds up to your elbow, washing dishes. Your standing in the jungle, with wild animal sounds all around you, your eyes are closed so you can't see the beautiful water fall around you, but you can feel the watery mist and smell the fresh air from it. It's damp and cool, and every relaxing thing you need!
It's at this time that your husband accidentally drops his dish into that hot soapy water, dousing you, that you open your eyes & realize you've not left your kitchen. "Sorry Hun." , he says as he kisses your wet cheek,"Wow, that dish soap smells great, do you want help drying?"
Oh, what a lovely dream!
モーニングスター ア.
Fort Irwin, CA
I love the scent of this product, and it's a pretty big bottle for the price. Dawn has been pretty good for me and is a staple in the home, and since they've partnered with Olay, their dish soap has only gotten better. Brands like Palmolive and (I can't quite recall the name) the costco brand (green) usually dry out my hands much quicker than this. This will eventually dry my hands out during the winter if doing a large load of dishes (and usually during wintertime), but I think it can't be helped no matter which dish soap I've tried (and I've tried many).
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , CA
Dawn Hand Renewal is the best dish soap on the market b/c 1) It cleans and cuts grease amazingly well and, 2) It does not wreck your hands to the point they are hurting and chaffed. I love this scent (I hadn't used this scent before) My other scent of choice is the Pomegranate - love it! I don't like the lavendar scent much, but if that's all that's available it's worth it b/c other dishsoaps are just too harsh on my hands, and they don't even do a good job.
Brandi K.
Fairfield, OH
Best dawn product I have ever bought haha. Dawn is a great brand. Adding Olay lotions to this bottle was brilliant. The waterfall mist scent smells amazing. I also use the cool springs scent and am not disappointed in either of them at all. I recommend this to those that have normally dry hands. Especially since when I use it, I am washing dishes which, in the past, has been a lot of the reasons my hands get dry in the first place.
I've been using Dawn products since forever but usually I would never pay attention to the varieties and just grabbed whatever has on sale or closer but I decided to give it a try to this one with no expectations and it was a happy surprise that is as good with my hands as it is with the dishes. Now I'm sticking to this product cause it was very obvious how it helps my skin to stay hydrated and soft.
Natalie W.
I was hesitant to try this because I was honestly not expecting a lot from the addition of lotion in the soap but I struggle with overly dry hands so I decided to try it. I ended up absolutely loving it. It is nothing crazy but you just notice after you finish the dishes your hands feel great and moisturized rather than dry. I recommend dawn in general but especially with the olay in it! go try it!
Katrina G.
E Los Angeles, CA
Although it does the same job as all dawn dish soaps, I enjoy that my hands do not suffer from excessive dryness after washing dishes as the normally do. Original dawn is also very gentle on your skin to begin with but will still leave you a bit dry, this eliminates the dryness completely. Though a bit pricier it still a great buy especially for those with the dryness issue.
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
Dawn diswashing liquid is absolutely fantastic on its own, but when you add in the power of Olay i believe you really have a winner! Everytime i was the dishes with my Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay dishwashing liquid i genuinely feel like my hands are better off afterwards! It leaves a silky-smooth finish on your hands that you just cant beat! Not bad for doing the dishes!
Sarah R.
Washington, PA
I will only use Dawn dish soap, I have tried many different brands and always come back to Dawn. This is what i would consider a " classic" clean smell. leaves your hands super soft and feeling amazing! the price is a little high compared to other brands ( about $6 at my local Wal-Mart) but it is totally worth the money. No other brand cuts grease as well as Dawn.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Amazing on grease and grim while being kind to your hands! This soap will tackle your toughest grease (you can also use this if you need to soak your dishes, no need to get the more expensive soap) The whole
Dawn with Olay line smells incredible and really does make your hands soft.....and the smell makes me almost not mind being stuck with the dishes....almost.
Jacky G.
Burnham, IL
Well Dawn be coming out with a Lavender sent?
TaSheka S.
WHATS SCENT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?