BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Alex S.
Columbus, OH
Doesn't chap my hands and manages to clean my dishes well. The scent for this is also really pleasant to use
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
I love Dawn! My 2 years at school and my summer working away I did not have a dishwasher. I must saw that was a pain in the bum, however buying Dawn made everything much easier! It's true what they say "A drop of Dawn and Grease is gone"!!! All you need is the smallest amount for a ton of dishes. Now that I live back at home, Dawn is the soap of our choice.

I also use Dawn to clean all of my makeup brushes. It's so gentle on them and makes them feel like they are brand new!
Bergineliz R.
In a big fan of dawn I love all the one I try from dawn line this one is one of my Favorite because it’s glenty with my hand but good enough to clean my dishes and take the grease away and the smell it’s so delicious yummy I’m kidding
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love this!! The smell is amazing. I would much rather use this product over anything else. Hand washing dishes isn't fun, but this makes it smell better and doesn't leave my hands feeling weird. This is overall one of the best kitchen cleaning products I use!
Breanne W.
Farmersville, ohio
This is my favorite scent of dishwashing liquid dish soap to use. It is great to use for all dishes. I recommend this to anybody who wants a good smelling working dishwashing liquid.
Danielle J.
Depew, NY
Smells great, leave your hands soft and still works just as good as the old school blue dawn. Awesome for getting makeup off your collar
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I like any Dawn dish liquid. This smells really good and left my hands feeling soft and moisturized. I recommend this to people who are always washing dishing whether at home or at there job.
jasmine a.
Baltimore
I’m always doing dishes and so I chose to give this a try and it actually helps a lot so it’s a winner for me, I still hate doing dishes though
Amira A.
Leaves my hands soft and hydrated while cleaning .. I don’t even need to use gloves with this
Sarah M.
Columbia, MO
I grew up dawn and still use it. It cleans My dishes well and is decently priced. This particular one keeps my hands from getting to dry.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.