BY DAWN #13 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Megan S.
Marrero
This cleans well! And smells great! Doesn’t dry your hands out!! I highly recommend this product!
Shelby S.
Champlin
this is really good on my hands. it smells delicious and does a great job of getting grime off my dishes
Taylor S.
This smells amazing and it doesn’t leave my hands feeling like they are all dried up after I was my dishes!
Sidney H.
Cincinnati
My favorite dish soap, for sure. It doesn’t leave you smelling like a dirty rag, as most dish soaps do and doesn’t dry your hands out as much. Be careful not to soak things too long with this soap or it leaves a bit of a taste behind.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Love this dish soap! Smells amazing and looks like it smells good lol great on tough grease but doesn’t leave a film on your hands !
Jennifer A.
I loved this one cause it left my hands feeling nice and wouldn’t get tiny little cuts on my hands or making my hands feel dry. It’s effective and it was a plus!
Mary P.
marmora
Love this product cleans dishes well great product great smell softens ur hands , cuts grease , great fragrance , Great price Very effective A little goes a long way highly recommended Great price great product
Christina S.
East Liverpool, OH
You can't beat Dawn dish soap. Nothing cleans the way it does. Smells the best too. I use it for stains too.
Alexandra H.
Nashville
I love this for the dual “hand washing/dish washing” factor! It smells so good, it makes my hands feel so nice, and it makes my dishes look sparkly clean! Great price! I’d recommend!
Kassandra r.
This dish soap is great on the hands and it has Olay in it which is an extra plus ! So if you wash dishes often and could enjoy soft hands pick this soap up !
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.