BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Naisa N.
Naisa N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The only one i buy! Really makes a difference in the softness of your hands like advertised. Smells amazing and suds up really nice!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
I love this soap! I use to to clean my brushes A) because it gets the job done, 2) it smells nice! It also makes my hands smoother instead of felling dried out!
bianca w.
bianca w.
mpls
smells so good and never leaves my hands dry whenever i hand wash my dishes. definitely a housewife staple!
Haley R.
Haley R.
Love this with olay. Doesn't dry my hands at all. Smells great and cleans my dishes well. Even the caked on grime comes off. I got it at Walmart.
Sirriena E.
Sirriena E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. I really like the Olay because washing dishes can really dry your hands out this really helps.
Lori B.
Lori B.
New Glasgow
If I have to wash dishes by hand, I'm going to make sure that my sink full of suds smells good but gets the job done, too! Dawn is perfect for the job!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Forest
After working in a restaurant for many years, I began to hate how dry my hands were after washing dishes. Once I had a home I made sure I chose a dish soap that would be easy on my hands. Dawn's products partnered with Olay were the perfect solution for this girl!
Brandy T.
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
Dawn has always been a great product but like any other dish soap it will leave your hands dry. Not anymore. Ever since they added Olay to their soap it leaves my hands smooth and silky. I'm always using dawn for something and now I don't have to worry about drying my hands out. Will buy again soon!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Fort Wayne
The smell of this soap is amazing and it lathers up very well as I clean my dishes. I use 2-3 total squirts for a sink if dirty dishes.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Jacksonville
Really does make the difference!!! Makes my hands so soft and the price is awesome. I love it.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.