BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Rachel R.
Mesa, AZ
Loved this brand. Only bought it with a coupon but I got a blueberry scented one and it smelled like blueberry yogurt. Yum!! It’s a very effective soap
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I honestly can't stand this dish soap!! I love Dawn and have purchased for years. I even use it on my dogs to give them a bath. I decided to try a different formula this time around since my hands have been so dry lately. I will say that it doesn't dry my hands out nearly as bad as the regular formula does. However, I can't get hardly any suds from it! I want a nice lather when I'm washing dishes and I feel like I have to use 3x the amount with this to get what I would usually get with the other. At this point, I'm okay with that for the simple fact that I can't wait to use it up and repurchase the original stuff!
Leonarda V.
I like this one because it leave a the dishes clean and your hands feeling soft, it also has a good smell to it which makes washing the dishes better
Cayleen C.
Chicago
A little bit more than regular soaps but it’s still affordable. It does not dry out the skin, due to the play in the product . It gets rid of oils and stains from the plates really easily . I’d recommend this to everyone
Janna H.
edison, NJ
Leaves my greasy dishes clean and my hands soft. It smells great so I never have to change my dish soap
Olivia B.
Island Park, NY
Smells great and gets the tough jobs done it’s ready for greasy dishes fleas on your dogs regular around the house cleaning
Traci R.
Liberty
I love Dawn and never stray unless I try a new scent. This scent is ok, but after awhile it gets to me. And I can't wait for it to be all gone! And I prefer the original scent. That's why I didn't give this five stars.
Journey W.
Beckley
It smells nice and makes your hands soft. It's a good price too. It really is the best for washing dishes with
Danielle P.
La Porte
The smell of Dawn is a plus in addition to the way it makes dishes super clean! Dawn doesn’t leave behind any grease or residue on dishes.
Brylee H.
Mesa, az
With washing the dishes a couple times a day, my hands get really dry and crack. When I use Dawn hand renewal, my hands don't dry up and are soft.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.