BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really love this dish soap smells amazing and leaves a great scent on my dishes really effective defiantly really love this I buy this then regular dawn soap love the pomegranate scent really recommend this to everyone
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Gets the dishes clean and my hands actual do feel softer after one use, which surprised me and took out some of the grossness of doing dishes.
Daphne W.
This smells great and does an excellent job of washing dishes. It also does a great job of getting greasy stains out of clothing as well.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
This is my favorite dawn makes your hands so smooth after doing the dishes smelled amazing I've never seen dish soap quite like this I would recommend to everyone
Maria M.
This soap is a must in my kitchen for the harsh cold weather season. It protects my hands so they won’t dry out in the winter. Does not disappoint me, gently in hands and tough on dishes. I recommend this soap!!
Ashley T.
Favorite dish soap. the smell is to die for. it's so rich and makes your dishes smell really good.
Pros-- makes your dishes smell good and has a good scent. you don't need that much of a drop. it bubbles up very fast.
cons- smell may be annoying to others and can make you sick. a lot of fragrance. you need to be able to tolerate it.
Lycaness ..
I really like this dish soap. I feel like Dawn really cleans dishes well, and the smell is great. I definitely see the difference using it, and using other soaps. Not only does it clean well, this one really does leave my hands feeling softer. I cannot stand when my hands feel dried out after washing dishes, and this soap prevents that.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
Helps with my hands cause they're sensitive! Works so well to cut through grease, smells good and really gets my dishes clean
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite Dawn product because of the moisturizing component (my hands get so dry while washing dishes!) and the scent is not bad either. Overall I think Dawn products are effective and affordable. This specific one might be harder to find so in that case I would recommend  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original if that's available instead.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love it! I'm constantly washing dishes, and this stuff doesn't dry my hands out like other detergents do. I have bad eczema on my hands and using this instead of regular detergent keeps it from flaring up. Plus it smells amazing!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.