BY DAWN

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really love this dish soap smells amazing and leaves a great scent on my dishes really effective defiantly really love this I buy this then regular dawn soap love the pomegranate scent really recommend this to everyone
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Gets the dishes clean and my hands actual do feel softer after one use, which surprised me and took out some of the grossness of doing dishes.
Jessica M.
Alberta, Canada
I love the smell of this stuff. I do a lot of baking which leads to a lot of dishes, so it's nice to have a soap that is gentler on the hands.
Mary S.
Poplar bluff, MO
This dish soap doesn't dry out my hands like others do . But it still cuts grease and gets the job done!
Krissy O.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite Dawn dish soap of them all. It smells great, moisturizes my hands and its multi-purpose
Ia V.
Drexel, NC
I love to use dawn dish detergents because it cleans really good and u don't have to use a lot when washing something oily. It's also soft to the skin and has a good smell.
Brittany L.
Manassas, VA
Once I started using this I will never stray from Dawn ever! They have found a loyal brand customer! Smells wonderful, powerful grease fighter and it keeps your hands soft! Can be a little expensive if you are on a budget though
Pam B.
I love this soap because it keeps my hands moisturize and still gets the grease of the dishes. I had a bar and had a lot of greasy dishes and the only soap that worked was dawn.
Gwen S.
Shawville
It smells so good and leaves my hands so soft. It creates lots of suds and cuts grease easily.
Pooja J.
Athens , GA
I use this product because it is a little less harsh on the skin then the other scented ones
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.