BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
I love Dawn as a brand and really wanted to love this Hand Renewal dish soap but I just can’t. The scent and residue sticks to anything you wash wether it’s your hands or your dishes and is a pain to get rid of it! I made the mistake of using a decent amount on a bottle brush to wash my daughters bottles and I couldn’t get the soap residue off and ended up tossing them! I love dawn but I do not like this soap.
Reanna B.
Great for soft hands makes suds get your dishes clean I really reccomend this product to others such a good smell
Victoria r.
this one has a oddly smell to it. and it over dries my hands out which i hate. this is a cheaper brand
Susan D.
Linden
My daughter loves this one because it don't brake her out and it keeps her hands soft it gets the dishes clean
Emily J.
I absolutely hate the scent of this. It smells acidic and barfy. It's a great dish cleaner like other dawn but for some reason the smell makes me sick. I've tried it many times and I just can't get over it. Maybe it won't both you but give it a whiff before you bring it home.
Thiala S.
I don't like to use this brand because it makes the sponges smell awful easier. Since I stopped using this brand my sponges stopped smelling.
Avery R.
San Leandro, CA
I hated this dish soap and I didn't know it was possible to hate fish soaps. The smell was okay on its own but once it started to mix around with the scents of the dishes I was scrubbing, it smelled like vomit. This dish soap did not make my hands any softer which is what it claims to do
madeline r.
Orlando, FL
It is a vety good product smells wonderfull and cleans dishis great no grease residue also keeps your hands very very moist incomes and great easy use bottles
Xylia L.
Naugatuck, CT
I don't like this. Very oily. I prefer the regular dish soap. The dawn oxi is the best one
Katelyn S.
I really, truly disliked this product. Everything plastic that I washed with it, tasted like soap... Gross
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.