BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
I love this!! The smell is amazing. I would much rather use this product over anything else. Hand washing dishes isn't fun, but this makes it smell better and doesn't leave my hands feeling weird. This is overall one of the best kitchen cleaning products I use!
Breanne W.
Kettering, OH
This is my favorite scent of dishwashing liquid dish soap to use. It is great to use for all dishes. I recommend this to anybody who wants a good smelling working dishwashing liquid.
Danielle J.
Depew, NY
Smells great, leave your hands soft and still works just as good as the old school blue dawn. Awesome for getting makeup off your collar
Amira A.
Leaves my hands soft and hydrated while cleaning .. I don’t even need to use gloves with this
Sarah M.
Columbia, MO
I grew up dawn and still use it. It cleans My dishes well and is decently priced. This particular one keeps my hands from getting to dry.
Jay H.
Love this soap, it does what it says it can do. It never leaves my hands dry or ashy. I do wonder though if it has antibacterial properties though.
Allyson M.
I decided to cheap out and buy another brand 1 time... NEVER again! Dawn makes my dishes feel clean and not greasy! Also use much less than with other brands!
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
Dawn is fantastic on dishes. You use less soap because it cleans and cuts the grease and grime. I love the pomegranate one, it smells so good and it’s good on the hands. It keeps your hands feeling moisturized while washing dishes. I want to try it in other scents.
Jessica G.
I liked this dish soap it's a little bit less rough on your hands so they don't over dry when you're cleaning.
Blanca A.
Selma
Dawn with olay is my favorite to wash my dishes! Leaves my dishes clean but also my hands nice and soft!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.