BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Shelby C.
El Paso, TX
Wonderful for people who hand wash A LOT! Helps keep moisture in those hands and keeps them from getting dry. Pair with your favorites lotion after dishes and you’re all set!
Nichole H.
West Jordan
This dish soap is amazing and wonderful for my dry cracked hands! It also makes for an amazing sugar scrub!
Jennifer C.
Roswell, GA
So many soaps dry out my hands. But not this one. It keeps them moisturized while fighting grease. The price point is great and it smells amazing. Compared to the other products at publix, this one can’t be beat.
Jessica W.
Highly recommend! My hands get so dry in the winter months. This dish soap is all I can use! Keeps my hands from drying out and cleans my dishes! Win win
Mariana R.
It makes my hands soft, and makes my dishes look shiny, the smell is great and it very affordable,
Cassie P.
I love the scent of this dish soap! It’s also very important to me that my soap doesn’t dry my hands out. This product actually moisturizes my hands which Is a major plus. It’s super affordable and surpassed my expectations. I’m obsessed.
Chelsea C.
Livingston, TN
Amazing dish detergent and probably my favorite. Cleans my dishes easily without harshly drying out my hands.
Palm Springs , CA
This product always leaves my hands feeling super soft . The dishes are always shiny clean and smell great . I love that it isn’t a super soapy smell .
Lynn B.
The smell is dreamy! It’s a pleasant, light scent. I’ve only used this for dishes and not other cleaning needs. This isn’t as drying as the other Dawn products. All grocery stores carry this product. The price is comparable to similar products.
Nikole K.
I’ve always used and loved Dawn dish soap, but this scent is my favorite by far. I have always purchased Dawn since they help wildlife. I’ve tried other dish soap brands and Dawn has the best grease cutting ability. It works great on any laundry with a grease stick too. I let it sit overnight and it takes out all grease stains!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.