BY DAWN #20 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Dayanara T.
Meridian, MS
I love this dish soap. I’ve used the same scent and brand for the last 5 years. It keeps my hands soft while also cleaning my dishes.
Bobbie R.
Parsons, KS
This is my favorite dish liquid! The smell is freat! The cleaning power is great! And it makes my hands fell so soft and amazing!
Tabi P.
chicago
I keep buying this soap over and over again....haven’t tried any other ones in a long time. Smells good, decent price and doesn’t leave my hands dry.
Amy Y.
Portland
So good. So gentle on my hands and nails. Smells delightfully sweet and citrusy. Really good price, because I can usually find it on sale. Works well to clean grease or food off dishes. Recommended it to my mom who now loves it too.
Lara M.
Buffalo
My hands used to get torn up with other brand but after using this with the Olay in it- my hands don’t crack and bleed anymore from washing dishes. But it still cleans grease and dirt off of everything so that’s what makes this a repeat buy for me.
Kirstyn W.
This does great cleans my dishes great without drying out my hands and makes them sift at the same time love this stuff
Brianna Y.
Kissimmee, FL
It truly is hand renewal. Works great. But if you really cared about your hands the way you say you do, why not just invest in some dishwashing gloves instead of periodically buying bottles of soapy lotion?
Tamara F.
Bronx, NY
Amazing product that gets the job done! Also very affordable and great scent. Have been using this for years definitely recommend!
Kirsten C.
We are currently using thus dish soap in our household. It works well, I like that it is easier on the hands while also effective at cleaning dished
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
This is my favorite dawn scent, it smells so good and is strong enough to throughly clean dishes while leaving your hands feeling nourished rather than stripped.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.