Add a Photo

Lizette G.
Upland, CA
July 18, 2016, 6:16 a.m.
Review for: Plus
Moisturizes my hand and leaves them feeling soft without cracking my skin i wouldn't use anything else
M. J. H.
M. J. H.
Aug. 13, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
We have tried some of these on sale but, keep going back to just regular old blue dawn, it's the best.
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Cypress, TX
June 29, 2016, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
It leaves my hands super soft and a small drop creates lots and lots of bubbles so it should last long
Lesley P.
Lesley P.
Anaheim, CA
June 26, 2016, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
Love the smell of this dish soap! It leaves a great sent to my hands and leaves them feeling amazing!!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Miracle, KY
June 23, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Always washing dishes or bottles and this helps my hands to keep them from cracking from over washing!
June 21, 2016, 2:39 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
My favorite dish soap. It's pink. It Smells great. My hands stay soft. It cleans with out using a ton.
Dalia S.
Dalia S.
San Antonio, TX
July 31, 2016, 1:55 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
This one is my favorite to buy because it leaves your hands soft instead of that dry scrappy feeling.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Clovis
Nov. 20, 2016, 5:07 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Best dish soap by far. It makes your hands so soft and cleans dishes so well and leaves a great smell
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
June 27, 2016, 11:53 p.m.
It's a nice size, smells good, and does the job so it's good for me. I do just love the smell though.
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
Aug. 26, 2016, 8:38 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
Love this dish soap. Leaves my hands feeling soft when I am done. I really like the pomegranate scent
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.