Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Shelbyville, IL

I can always count on Dawn....my hands get a nice creamy moisturizer all while the magic formula devours the grease on my pans!
Naty R.
Naty R.

Really good. Doesn't make hands rough or crack. I tend to cook a lot so there's a lot of dish washing and this product is great
Trisha S.
Trisha S.
Mesa, AZ

I really like the way this makes my hands feel. It smells great and really cleans my dishes well, it breaks through the grease.
Emy M.
Emy M.
Delphi, IN

This dish soap smells great! and it works great too! I would highly recommend this dish soap it leaves my hands soft and smooth
Cindy Q.
Cindy Q.
South Gate, CA

I love this dish soap! I can leave my dishes nice and clean while my hands are also left clean, smelling good, and really soft.
Carley C.
Carley C.
Orlando, FL

I love this product for many reasons. It smells amazing! Leaves your hands feeling soft and gets the job done on greasy dishes.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

This is my favorite dish soap it smells so good and a little goes a very long way always leaves my hands feeling smooth as well
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC

My favorite dish soap. Smells great too! The dish soap makes my hands so soft and silky: I do not even mind washing the dishes.
nicole n.
nicole n.

This dish soap is perfect. The smell alone is amazing. It leaves my hands so soft. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Springhill, LA

Great on your hands. And gets dishes really clean. The scent is amazing. Your hands get super soft after using this dish soap.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.