Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2057)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA
Moisturizes my hand and leaves them feeling soft without cracking my skin i wouldn't use anything else
Julissa G.
Julissa G.
Edinburg, TX
I love how my hands don't feel so dried out after washing dishes. Pleasant scent but a little pricey.
Dalia S.
Dalia S.
San Antonio, TX
This one is my favorite to buy because it leaves your hands soft instead of that dry scrappy feeling.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
The best dish soap ever, leaves my hands super soft . And leaves my dishes clean and smelling great .
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
It's a nice size, smells good, and does the job so it's good for me. I do just love the smell though.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff smells excellent. And it doesn't dry out ny hands too awfully. It really gets the job done
Liz M.
Liz M.
Clovis
Best dish soap by far. It makes your hands so soft and cleans dishes so well and leaves a great smell
molly S.
molly S.
Long Is City, NY
Love this dish soap. Leaves my hands feeling soft when I am done. I really like the pomegranate scent
Josephine A.
Josephine A.
A very very tiny amount goes a long way. Plus it smells great. Leaves my hands nice and soft as well.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
McKeesport, PA
Such a pretty scent! I can't believe this is dish soap! It smells like it's from Bath and Body Works.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.