BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Becca W.
Lake Stevens, WA
It cleans all my dishes better then most that I've tried. And not only that, my hands don't feel dry after I've done the dishes. Usually I have that issue where I have to apply lotion after every dish day.
Lyndsie L.
Incredible for sensitive skin! It does an amazing job on cleaning the dishes, but it's even better for your skin, especially when you don't have a dishwasher. Not pricey at all and leaves an amazing scent!
Caitlin C.
Walden, NY
I am in love with this dish soap. My hands won't feel dry or cracked or painful at all after all day of cooking and constantly washing more dishes. The smell is great, and it leaves no residue on the hands.
Caley S.
Richmond, VA
This is THE BEST SMELLING SOAP EVER. I found it at Kroger and religiously repurchased it then they stopped carrying it and stopped making the Kroger brand of this scent but I found it at target hallelujah!
Lori C.
Richland, WA
Love the smell of the Olay Pomegranate. The dawn still works just as great as the blue dawn that everyone has used at least once in their life. Doesn't dry out hands when doing dishes which is always nice
Desiree R.
Hinesville, GA
Best dish soap. It cleans really well and breaks down grease and tough stains that are sometimes made when cooking on pots and pans. The hand renewal with olay always leaves my hands soft and not all dry.
Sarah R.
My absolute favorite dish washing liquid! Not only does it smell great, but it is a great value, being very inexpensive. Leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean without drying them out in the winter time.
Gennie B.
Raeford, NC
I buy this product over and over again! I have a little stockpile of it. It not only cleans my dishes perfectly, it smells incredible! It also leaves my hands feeling so smooth and moisturizer. I love this!
I love this dish soap! it cuts the smells from stinky, greasy dishes. It does a really great job of breaking down the baked on items. To top it all off, it leaves my hands feeling lovely. Definite keeper!
Annette G.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love dawns hand renewal line because the product doesn't leave you with super dry hands like most other dish soaps I have used. It also has wonderful scent to go along with the benefits of moisturizing
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.