Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

I love this hand renewal option. I can never go. Ack to then on hand focused soaps, I notice the difference
Vero O.
Vero O.
Cicero, IL

I love this dishwashing liquid because it helps my hands to be soft and not look ugly so it is really great
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.

It smells good and keeps the dishes looking nice and clean I would recommend this product to all my friends
Kim B.
Kim B.

Only dish soap I use. gets the job done without drying my skin out. I also believe it strengthens my nails.
Shelbi F.
Shelbi F.
San Francisco, CA

I am liking this soap so far. I have not been using it for a while but so far it seams to work pretty well.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Huntington, WV

Smells so good and feels really silky on the skin as well. Cleans dishes just as well as the original blue
LaToya J.
LaToya J.
Locust Grove, GA

The only thing I use, it's so pleasant in the hands yet strong enough to cut through the grease! I love it
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.

Love the scent of this soap. Bubbles up for a nice clean scrub. Leaves hands feeling soft and moisturized.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Cleans dishes great. Cleans a lot off dishes with a small amount. Smells great. Leaves hands nice and soft.
Jaclyn F.
Jaclyn F.
Burnsville, MN

This soap is excellent- cleans the dishes and leaves my hands feeling soft. The fresh scent is delightful.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.