BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Griselda S.
Tulsa, OK
I love the scent but don't really notice too much of a difference in my hands softness.
Rebecca M.
Hamilton
I buy this to do my hand dishes and it's wonderful leaves my own hands fresh and clean.
Fev D.
Burbank, CA
Another favorite dish soap of mine! Clean dishes, smooth hands and lovely light scent!
Hillary E.
I love the smell of pomegranate and this smells really amazing, soft on the hands too.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH
This soap gets dishes completely clean without residue and has an amazing scent to it.
Shannon S.
What a great smelling dish soap! It's a plus that my hands are also left feeling soft!
Stephany A.
Las Vegas, NV
This dish washing soap leaves your hands feeling super soft and the scent is great !!😊
Emory A.
Grove Hill, AL
This dish soap gets dishes super clean really easily and makes grease removal a breeze
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I love the scent of this soap. It is one of the better dishwashing soaps I have used.
Karissa t.
Currently using this right now. I love dawn. Always have. I will continue to buy dawn
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.