Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Emy M.
Emy M.
Delphi, IN

This dish soap smells great! and it works great too! I would highly recommend this dish soap it leaves my hands soft and smooth
Cindy Q.
Cindy Q.
South Gate, CA

I love this dish soap! I can leave my dishes nice and clean while my hands are also left clean, smelling good, and really soft.
Carley C.
Carley C.
Orlando, FL

I love this product for many reasons. It smells amazing! Leaves your hands feeling soft and gets the job done on greasy dishes.
Veronica O.
Veronica O.
Midland, TX

This is my favorite dish soap it smells so good and a little goes a very long way always leaves my hands feeling smooth as well
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC

My favorite dish soap. Smells great too! The dish soap makes my hands so soft and silky: I do not even mind washing the dishes.
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Waymart, Pa

Great smell, lots if bubbles and makes hand feel smooth dawn is the best dish soap ive ever used Great for cleaning animals too
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

Love how soft my hands when I wash dishes with this dish soap. I love the smell of it also. It's one of my favorite dish soaps!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Springhill, LA

Great on your hands. And gets dishes really clean. The scent is amazing. Your hands get super soft after using this dish soap.
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
Durand

Not only does this clean your dishes, but it also smells nice. Your dishes smell nice and your hands smell nice afterwards too
Jen H.
Jen H.
Lockport, IL

It's great on my hands they don't feel dry like they do with other dish soap. Wish there was more scents to choose from though
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.