Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Irving, TX

Not as effective as regular dawn, I still found it was just as drying to the hands. Smell wasn't the greatest.
Laurissa C.
Laurissa C.
Terre Haute, IN

It's has the same grease fighting power as the original dawn but it's makes my hands so soft and not dried out
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Livonia, MI

This soap is great! I love that it doesn't dry my hands out when doing the dishes as most other dish soaps do.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Dallas, TX

Great product! Smells great,cleans well & leaves hands pretty soft! Dawn is the only brand i use on my dishes!
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Cathedral City, CA

Oh amazing its like lotion and soap at the same time i love it long lasting and takes all the greasy mess away
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

My mom has always used this soap and now i do to. The smell is awesome and it helps my hands stay soft aswell.
yolanda c.
yolanda c.
guayanilla, PR

Gets the stains out but doesn't overdry your hands. You get this soft, smoothness on hands that feels awesome.
Esther O.
Esther O.
Hialeah, FL

Great concept. Washing dishes while helping you hands keep soft.
I
Personally don't wear gloves to wash dishes
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Pasadena, TX

Love this product gets the dishes cleaned and keeps your hands soft. Helps to prevent hands from getting dry.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.

I love all Dawn soaps, but I recently discovered this kind and its my new favorite because it smells amazing!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.