BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Shantell F.
Rio Rancho, NM
This smells great and it really doesn't dry out your hands while doing dishes! my hands use to dry out and crack if i was doing dishes and i saw this at Sams club and had to try it! believe me it really works
Victoria D.
Erie, PA
This is what I buy for dishes whenever it's available. I don't notice a HUGE difference in the softness of my hands, but they're definitely not more dry after doing the dishes. It smells great and cleans well too!
Brianna D.
Tuttle, OK
Smells really really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here's another use for this hand soap. get a jar or some type of container. Fill jar/container almost all the way to the top with the dish soap. Fill the rest of the jar with sugar. And voila! Sugar hand scrub! (Add more sugar if you would like)
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
Love this dish soap. It smells great!! And the creamy texture and Olay additives do help keep your hands softer than other dish soaps. I still put lotion on after though. I have also used as a laundry stain remover!
Katie B.
Cranston, RI
I agree that this reduce smells good, but it doesn't do a great job at actually cleaning tough, sticky messes on dishes. I guess it's the tension you get when you want gorgeously soft hands and supper clean dishes.
Kim M.
This dish soap is ever so gentle on your hands but tough on grime and grease when it comes to your dishes. No more dry, peeling hands, and no need to apply lotion after washing because it already moisturizes your hands for you.
Sarah W.
Surprise, AZ
Great for those who are washing a lot of dishes by hand because normal dish soaps dry the heck out of your hands and nails. You can get this at any typical grocery store and I would recommend this is anyone
shawna d.
This one is nice to wash some things, not all your dishes, I use regular dawn to wash pots and pans and stuff that is greasy, but this one you can actually make a nice hand scrub with and it smells so good!
Becca W.
Lake Stevens, WA
It cleans all my dishes better then most that I've tried. And not only that, my hands don't feel dry after I've done the dishes. Usually I have that issue where I have to apply lotion after every dish day.
Lyndsie L.
Incredible for sensitive skin! It does an amazing job on cleaning the dishes, but it's even better for your skin, especially when you don't have a dishwasher. Not pricey at all and leaves an amazing scent!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.