Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD

I love this pomegranate soap, smells so good. Leaves my skin smells good and skin feeling soft. I buy it from Walmart or Target.
angelita m.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ

I like dawn because I don't have to use as much to clean a lot as I do other products. I will buy more but is a little expensive.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Lexington, KY

This stuff smells amazing and my hands feel soft after I use it. I love the hand renewal products and the smell amazing as well.
Jennica B.
Jennica B.
Phoenix, AZ

This keeps your hands moisturizer and your dishes very clean it cuts right throw the hard dried mess on the your pots and pans.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Corp Christi, TX

Love this dawn its perfect for the kitchen you get soft hands after doing the dishes its great and the scent from olay is great
Gina O.
Gina O.
Hobbs, NM

Very good soap. Smells nice. Gentler on hands than regular dawn. Prefer regular dawn though it seems to get the dishes cleaner.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Shelbyville, IL

I can always count on Dawn....my hands get a nice creamy moisturizer all while the magic formula devours the grease on my pans!
Naty R.
Naty R.

Really good. Doesn't make hands rough or crack. I tend to cook a lot so there's a lot of dish washing and this product is great
Trisha S.
Trisha S.
Mesa, AZ

I really like the way this makes my hands feel. It smells great and really cleans my dishes well, it breaks through the grease.
Emy M.
Emy M.
Delphi, IN

This dish soap smells great! and it works great too! I would highly recommend this dish soap it leaves my hands soft and smooth
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.