BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR
My daughter and I both are allergic to most dish soaps. Dawn used to break my hands out and this particular one is so gentle and wonderful on my hands but definitely gets the job of cleaning dishes and cutting grease!
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Love marriage of great products. My hands get very very dry when I wash them too much. Especially after washing dishes a few days in a row. But this is a great soap that smells great, cleans great and keeps my hand soft.
Elizabeth R.
Kirkland, WA
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish soap. This one smells amazing and also it doesn't leave my hands feeing dry and worn afterwards. The hand renewal feature really works and I would recommend this to others to use
Robin C.
Decatur , TN
I don't notice a huge difference in the softness of my hands, but I also don't wash dishes by hand all the time. The scent is great and it cuts grease really well.
Brandy W.
Greensboro, NC
I love that this dish washing liquid gets my dishes clean, cuts the grease, and has a wonderful scent. On top of all of that, it doesn't leave my hands feeling super-dry. I will definitely continue t purchase.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I've always enjoyed the pomegranate scent, so I like using this soap. I also love that it doesn't dry my hands out when I'm washing dishes. This is a great soap!
Momina A.
Jacksonville, FL
This soap has the best smell! And it does not dry your hands at all. It's a good deal and it lasts forever! This lasts me more than 6 months. I've tried many dishwashing soaps but this one by far is the best.
Sandy B.
Longview, TX
I really like this stuff I don't wash my dishes with it I use the original dawn for that but I do use this for washing my hands at my kitchen sink I also make a hand scrub out of it with sugar so i love this stuff
Emily Q.
This soap does its job with cleaning dishes. The price is very average for dish soap. The smell is very pleasant without it being overbearing. You can buy this at almost all grocery stores and places like cvs.
Tunisia C.
Baltimore, MD
I've been plagued with horrible eczema on my hands since I was 13. Washing dishes (even w/gloves on) only exasperated the issue. At the recommendation of a friend I started to use this product and I noticed a difference w/ my hands in 48 hours. I wasn't ridiculously clawing at my skin as is the case with other dish soaps. Amazing how switching to a milder product has had changed my quality of life.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.