BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
I honestly don't feel a dish in my hands when I use this. My hands still feel very sift afterwards.
Dee S.
Dee S.
Katy, TX
My favorite. Dawn works well. This brand is not hard on my hands. I enjoy using it. It cleans well.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Keeps my dishes clean and my hands smelling good. I also have dry skin on my hands so this is good.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
San Antonio, TX
This makes my hands smeel so good and it's soft on my hand and gets the job done on my dirty dishes
Krystyna H.
Krystyna H.
Los Angeles, CA
The best dish soap hands down. Does perfect on grease and doesn't leave a Nast residue on my dishes
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Norwalk, CT
This dish soap smells awesome and it makes your hands feel silly smooth. Cleans the dishes well too
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Alamo, CA
This is the only dish soap I use ,it
Gets my dishes clean and has a really nice scent to it as well
Lara O.
Lara O.
I love the olay and dawn collaboration. This product it a no brainier go to. I grab it every time!
Khia J.
Khia J.
Oxon Hill, MD
This makes your hands feel very soft. I often times use this just as hand soap only. Great product
Erin S.
Erin S.
Marion, IA
I love the smell and it makes my hands feel super soft. It also does a good job cleaning dishes (:
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.