Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Heather C.
Heather C.
El Paso , Tx

I only use this dish soap. Cause once your done washing the dish the other fashion way. It leaves your hands all nice and smooth
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME

This detergent smells amazing! It's soft on my hands and it is inexpensive! I love that it is tough on grease and soft on hands!
Susan A.
Susan A.

Dawn is the brand I trust to clean my dishes. This is a great product and makes my hands feel so good. I love the way it smells!
Maddy E.
Maddy E.
Hampstead, MD

I love this pomegranate soap, smells so good. Leaves my skin smells good and skin feeling soft. I buy it from Walmart or Target.
angelita m.
angelita m.
Tucson, AZ

I like dawn because I don't have to use as much to clean a lot as I do other products. I will buy more but is a little expensive.
Becca M.
Becca M.
Lexington, KY

This stuff smells amazing and my hands feel soft after I use it. I love the hand renewal products and the smell amazing as well.
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
CULLOWHEE, NC

This dish soap smells so good and it gets the job done! It keeps my hands from getting too dry and that is an even bigger plus.
Jennica B.
Jennica B.
Phoenix, AZ

This keeps your hands moisturizer and your dishes very clean it cuts right throw the hard dried mess on the your pots and pans.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Corp Christi, TX

Love this dawn its perfect for the kitchen you get soft hands after doing the dishes its great and the scent from olay is great
Gina O.
Gina O.
Hobbs, NM

Very good soap. Smells nice. Gentler on hands than regular dawn. Prefer regular dawn though it seems to get the dishes cleaner.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.