BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brian V.
San Bernardino, CA
Even though this is for dishes I love using it for a hand soap it makes hands soft but as a soap I don't think it performs as well as other brands in my personal opinion the original is my favorite out of the dawn dish soap.
Christina A.
By far the best scented soap in my opinion. Works great at removing stuck on food and grease. Leaves hands soft and good smelling. Doesn't leave scent taste on dishes.
TANYA R.
Cuts the grease on your dishes. It actually leaves your hands feeling so soft. I was very surprised because most dish soaps dry out your hands leaving them all cracked
Brynn B.
This stuff does great with cleaning dishes as well as keeping my hands really soft. It is a decent price, and if you coupon you can get even better deals and stock up.
Briana S.
Dawn is the only hand dish soap I buy. I don't usually get this specific kind but I have tried it. It cleans just like any other dawn while it softens my hands. I have hard water. So it doesn't get as many suds as regular dawn.
Kimmie M.
Akron, OH
I love Dawn anyway because of how much they help wildlife, but this dish soap is really nice. It cleans well, it smells nice and it helps keep your hands soft. I really like all the scents, but I think this is my favorite.
Xan  M.
Lafayette, LA
Gets dishes clean but it doesn't do much for the hands. I always use gloves when I wash dishes, do I mainly bought this detergent for the cleaning power and the scent.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This dish soap is used a lot in my house. My moms hands can get very dry after washing dishes so I started buying her this and we definitely noticed a difference. Very gentle on hands, smells great and leaves your dishes clean!
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
I ONLY use Dawn products.
First, they are easy on your hands and tough on grease, is that a commercial?
Second - it IS tough on grease.
Third- Dawn helps Save Wildlife
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Smells so good, and gets my dishes just as clean as original dawn! It is a little expensive. Ive switched to Gain because it does just as good as dawn for much cheaper.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.