BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Krystyna H.
Krystyna H.
Los Angeles, CA
The best dish soap hands down. Does perfect on grease and doesn't leave a Nast residue on my dishes
Lindsey K.
Lindsey K.
Alamo, CA
This is the only dish soap I use ,it
Gets my dishes clean and has a really nice scent to it as well
Lara O.
Lara O.
I love the olay and dawn collaboration. This product it a no brainier go to. I grab it every time!
Khia J.
Khia J.
Oxon Hill, MD
This makes your hands feel very soft. I often times use this just as hand soap only. Great product
Erin S.
Erin S.
Marion, IA
I love the smell and it makes my hands feel super soft. It also does a good job cleaning dishes (:
Love this dish soap! Smells so good and does its job very well! Also it doesn't dry out your hands
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Palm Springs, CA
Great scent!! Leaves hands smooth after use. Great scent and does a great job when washing dishes.
Cierra K.
Cierra K.
I love everything Dawn, this one not only smells fantastic, but it leaves your hands feeling great
Canty M.
Canty M.
Rocky Point, NC
I adore the smell of this. It also expertly cleans my dishes, and doesn't leave my hands super dry.
Blake T.
Blake T.
Powell, WY
Best dish soap for your hands! Keeps them soft and you still get that quality that dawn provides.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.