BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Brianna R.
Austin, TX
This Dawn soap is the best ! The smell is awesome it's smells really good I love Dawn !!!!!
Doneica S.
Prescott, AZ
I love this stuff. It gets dishes clean but it's not too harsh. We use it as hand soap too.
Natasha W.
I don't have a dish washer so my hands get dry quick this does help no other brand compares
Brenda H.
Carrollton, TX
I love this dishwashing detergent. It lathers well, smells great and is gentle on my hands.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
Great for ha feasting dishes and I also use it to remove stubborn stains out of my clothes.
Odilia G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love the smell of this one. Cleans just great on dishes. Won't over drying hands as well.
Elena G.
This dish soap is great! It leaves your dishes super clean and your hands extremely soft!!
Sharon C.
I use dawn because it cleans the grease out of my dishes and pots...it works really great!
Xylia L.
Naugatuck, CT
I don't like this. Very oily. I prefer the regular dish soap. The dawn oxi is the best one
Maddie P.
Odessa, FL
This works so well I would most definitely do this again because it is worth the money and
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.