Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gulfport, MS

I have used this one before.. We are big Dawn fans in our house.. We switch up the sent sometimes but it's always a Dawn product
Clumzy W.
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, CA

Great hand soap the bottle last for long time ann it got a smell reallg good to buy . might cost lil over but it wirth buyinh it
Allison F.
Allison F.
Claymont, DE

Love this scent and the moisturizing qualities. A friend of mine made a hand scrub with this and granulated sugar and I love it!
Robin S.
Robin S.
Barbourville, KY

This dish liquid has a nice scent, but cuts grease just like the blue Dawn! It doesn't dry my hands as bad as other dish liquid.
Kathie Q.
Kathie Q.
Victoria, TX

The best for cleaning dishes really well and for keeping your hands truly soft. This is a great soap and has a good price point.
Citlalic K.
Citlalic K.

Down perfect for my dishes but then olay ummm yes please 2in one for me great for my dishes but yet gentle with my skin big plus
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Scobey, MS

My husband uses this product to make his hands softer after working all day outside. It is a great product! Great on dishes also
Rachel Q.
Rachel Q.
Cypress, TX

This dish soap smells good and a little goes a long way. I don't have to repurchase frequently because it lasts such a long time
Heather C.
Heather C.
El Paso, TX

I only use this dish soap. Cause once your done washing the dish the other fashion way. It leaves your hands all nice and smooth
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Auburn, ME

This detergent smells amazing! It's soft on my hands and it is inexpensive! I love that it is tough on grease and soft on hands!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.