BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Elizabeth R.
Kirkland, WA
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish soap. This one smells amazing and also it doesn't leave my hands feeing dry and worn afterwards. The hand renewal feature really works and I would recommend this to others to use
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, TN
Dawn dish soap is the only dish soap i use!! plus i love how they added the olay into the soap to help my hands so they don't dry out! i always keep an extra bottle of the regular dish soap for my cats just in case they get fleas! and u can use it to help get grease stains/smells out of clothes! :)
Robin C.
Decatur , TN
I don't notice a huge difference in the softness of my hands, but I also don't wash dishes by hand all the time. The scent is great and it cuts grease really well.
Megan F.
Love love love this for those of us who still hand wash everything. Smells great and doesn't hurt my hands as bad, but still is classic dawn in cutting grease and bubbling up well. Repurchase every single time.
Momina A.
Jacksonville, FL
This soap has the best smell! And it does not dry your hands at all. It's a good deal and it lasts forever! This lasts me more than 6 months. I've tried many dishwashing soaps but this one by far is the best.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I've always enjoyed the pomegranate scent, so I like using this soap. I also love that it doesn't dry my hands out when I'm washing dishes. This is a great soap!
Brandy W.
Greensboro, NC
I love that this dish washing liquid gets my dishes clean, cuts the grease, and has a wonderful scent. On top of all of that, it doesn't leave my hands feeling super-dry. I will definitely continue t purchase.
Sandy B.
Longview, TX
I really like this stuff I don't wash my dishes with it I use the original dawn for that but I do use this for washing my hands at my kitchen sink I also make a hand scrub out of it with sugar so i love this stuff
Amber D.
Granville, NY
I am frequently doing dishes and washing my hands, so my hands are always dry. This product really helps keep my hands moisturized and soft while tackling to the grease on my dishes! An pomegranate is my favorite!
Corinne Love I.
Long Beach
I love it. It leaves my hand smelling good. And it lathers very well. The only downside to it is that it leaves a soapy, slippery feel even after washing it off.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.