Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA

One thing to say, I LOVE THIS SCENT! And, I also love Dawn!! I refuse to use any other dish soap besides Dawn!
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL

Smells good feels good one of my favorite soaps. really cleans and gets the dirt off. also its pink so.. cute.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

This stuff gets grease so good and my hands feel soft after doing the dishes not to mention how good it smells
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Irving, TX

Not as effective as regular dawn, I still found it was just as drying to the hands. Smell wasn't the greatest.
Esther O.
Esther O.
Hialeah, FL

Great concept. Washing dishes while helping you hands keep soft.
I
Personally don't wear gloves to wash dishes
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Livonia, MI

This soap is great! I love that it doesn't dry my hands out when doing the dishes as most other dish soaps do.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Sterling Heights

Smells great and it works well too. We use as both dish soap and hand soap in the kitchen. My hands feel soft.
Denise R.
Denise R.

I use this every day and even to wash my hands it is the best soap ever and it makes your hands feel so smooth
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Smells great
Hands feel softer than using other brands but it still leaves hands drier than desired
Good price
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA

Great smell and did keep my hands kinda soft not really rejuvenate them the liquid itself is awesome love Dawn
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.