Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Batesville

I really like this product. The smell is great. Importantly it cleans dishes great and leaves your hands soft!
Elena A.
Elena A.

Smells so good and leaves my hands so soft and moisturized! Absolutely love this and is a staple in my kitchen
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Irving, TX

Not as effective as regular dawn, I still found it was just as drying to the hands. Smell wasn't the greatest.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

My mom has always used this soap and now i do to. The smell is awesome and it helps my hands stay soft aswell.
graciela v.
graciela v.

My hands get super dry with dish soap so I love to use this one. It gets the job done without drying my hands.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.

It is a very good combination for my hands care. It maintains my hands moisture all day. good value and price
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Pasadena, TX

Love this product gets the dishes cleaned and keeps your hands soft. Helps to prevent hands from getting dry.
Tabatha M.
Tabatha M.

I use dawn for everything. I love that this one is gentle for your hands. Gets the job done and smells great.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA

Just purchased this. So far so good. The smell is delicious and our hands are nice and soft. Cleans well too!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Laredo, TX

This dish soap doesn't dry the hands out as much as others, leaves your hands silky smooth and smelling great
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.