Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Milwaukee, WI

This smells so good and makes me hands so soft. When you're washing dishes it's so important to find a product that isn't drying.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Of all the scents, this one is my favorite! It is very effective, yet soft on my hands. It isn't too expensive, cheap at Walmart!
Bryson H.
Bryson H.

Cleans my dishes very well.

Leaves a film on dishes--maybe it's the conditioning lotion?

Scent is nice and a decent dish cleaner.
Erin M.
Erin M.

The great clean of dawn with extra moisture for your hands. I don't know if you need the extra but it's sure nice when it's there
Gwendolyn B.
Gwendolyn B.
Philadelphia, PA

In my kitchen, I tend to use dishwashing soap as hand soap as well, so this is the perfect product that doesn't dry my hands out.
JENNIFER B.
JENNIFER B.

I'm in love with this liquid dish soap.It's worked wonders and gentle.on my hands leaving them soft and not pruned up dish hands!
Abby B.
Abby B.

Although this product smells really good, and doesn't work as well cleaning. Especially not when compared to other types of dawn.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Toledo, OH

This is such a great dish soap. It really does clean the dishes well and makes your hands feel soft too. The smell is,delightful.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA

I really like this product. Cleans great smells AMAZING and my hands feel really soft afterwards. I don't even need to use gloves!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Arvada, CO

I love dawn dish soap because it lasts so long. Even by buying a small bottle its last which is always nice for college students.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.