Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Batesville

I really like this product. The smell is great. Importantly it cleans dishes great and leaves your hands soft!
Celie F.
Celie F.

A common brand, but a good brand! Like the dual use, and the scent! Does the job well, and is very affordable.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.

I really like the smell and it gets the job done but I never noticed a difference in my hands as it announces.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA

My mom has always used this soap and now i do to. The smell is awesome and it helps my hands stay soft aswell.
Elena A.
Elena A.

Smells so good and leaves my hands so soft and moisturized! Absolutely love this and is a staple in my kitchen
Becky F.
Becky F.
Kawkawlin, MI

Love this product! Doesn't leave your skin feeling slimy and gross does wonders for my dishes! Love the smell!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Dallas, TX

Great product! Smells great,cleans well & leaves hands pretty soft! Dawn is the only brand i use on my dishes!
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA

One thing to say, I LOVE THIS SCENT! And, I also love Dawn!! I refuse to use any other dish soap besides Dawn!
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Cathedral City, CA

Oh amazing its like lotion and soap at the same time i love it long lasting and takes all the greasy mess away
Denise R.
Denise R.

I use this every day and even to wash my hands it is the best soap ever and it makes your hands feel so smooth
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.