Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Abby B.
Abby B.

Although this product smells really good, and doesn't work as well cleaning. Especially not when compared to other types of dawn.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Toledo, OH

This is such a great dish soap. It really does clean the dishes well and makes your hands feel soft too. The smell is,delightful.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Visalia, CA

I really like this product. Cleans great smells AMAZING and my hands feel really soft afterwards. I don't even need to use gloves!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Arvada, CO

I love dawn dish soap because it lasts so long. Even by buying a small bottle its last which is always nice for college students.
Cristina H.
Cristina H.
Palmdale, CA

I love this product not only for dishes but for cleaning makeup sponges and brushes. It leaves your hands so soft after using it
Terra T.
Terra T.
Pigeon, MI

I have very sensitive skin and dishsoap makes me break out but this stuff doesn't do that and it also keeps my hands moisturized
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Gulfport, MS

I have used this one before.. We are big Dawn fans in our house.. We switch up the sent sometimes but it's always a Dawn product
Clumzy W.
Clumzy W.
Los Angeles, CA

Great hand soap the bottle last for long time ann it got a smell reallg good to buy . might cost lil over but it wirth buyinh it
Allison F.
Allison F.
Claymont, DE

Love this scent and the moisturizing qualities. A friend of mine made a hand scrub with this and granulated sugar and I love it!
Robin S.
Robin S.
Barbourville, KY

This dish liquid has a nice scent, but cuts grease just like the blue Dawn! It doesn't dry my hands as bad as other dish liquid.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.