Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Celie F.
Celie F.

A common brand, but a good brand! Like the dual use, and the scent! Does the job well, and is very affordable.
Jordan B.
Jordan B.

This stuff gets grease so good and my hands feel soft after doing the dishes not to mention how good it smells
Elena A.
Elena A.

Smells so good and leaves my hands so soft and moisturized! Absolutely love this and is a staple in my kitchen
Sarah M.
Sarah M.

Smells great
Hands feel softer than using other brands but it still leaves hands drier than desired
Good price
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA

One thing to say, I LOVE THIS SCENT! And, I also love Dawn!! I refuse to use any other dish soap besides Dawn!
Esther O.
Esther O.
Hialeah, FL

Great concept. Washing dishes while helping you hands keep soft.
I
Personally don't wear gloves to wash dishes
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Livonia, MI

This soap is great! I love that it doesn't dry my hands out when doing the dishes as most other dish soaps do.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Irving, TX

Not as effective as regular dawn, I still found it was just as drying to the hands. Smell wasn't the greatest.
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga, AL

Smells good feels good one of my favorite soaps. really cleans and gets the dirt off. also its pink so.. cute.
Cristy L.
Cristy L.
Cathedral City, CA

Oh amazing its like lotion and soap at the same time i love it long lasting and takes all the greasy mess away
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.