BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...1 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Ninoshka N.
My all time favorite scent also love how you do not need to use so much to get ur dishes clean
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
I love the smell of this and it really does leave my hands so much softer after washing dishes
Kylie B.
Orlando, FL
I don't know what else i can say its soap it smells nice, it gets all the stuff off, its cheap
Natalia R.
Fresno, CA
I love this dish soap! it cleans of the grease great and the smell is great i love pomegranate
Becky  F.
Maumelle, AR
I like that it's gentle on my hands. Price is right and there are always coupons in the paper.
Vanessa G.
La Puente, CA
This is amazing! Cleans dishes so well and doesn't make my hands dry! Definitely repurchasing.
Ale N T.
Rio Grande City, TX
I loved the smell and it cleaned real nice left my dishes extra clean lived it will use again
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT
Good scent and effective at cleaning dishes. It also helps prevent hand cracking and dryness.
Yuliana L.
Love!!!!
Leaves my dishes cleans grease free and leaves my hands soft!! Helps them not be dry
Erin R.
Orlando, FL
The same great clean of regular Dawn but with a delicious scent. Gets dishes sparkling clean.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.