BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Tatyana M.
Modesto, CA
This leaves my hands super soft after I finish washing the dishes. With other soaps my hands are usually left super dry and it gets annoying. The smell is great and so is the product. It leaves my dishes super clean
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Waoooooo cuando lo uso en mi baños es maravilloso su aroma y la manera en que trabajas y lo mejor que si lo combinó con otro producto no desprende ningún olor raro
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR
My daughter and I both are allergic to most dish soaps. Dawn used to break my hands out and this particular one is so gentle and wonderful on my hands but definitely gets the job of cleaning dishes and cutting grease!
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
Love marriage of great products. My hands get very very dry when I wash them too much. Especially after washing dishes a few days in a row. But this is a great soap that smells great, cleans great and keeps my hand soft.
Nicole F.
3 stars only because I didn't find this did anything special for my hands. They were still dry after doing the dishes. This product cleans and smells great though.
Sarah N.
We started using this soap because our hands were very dry from the winter and we wanted to see if Thor product actually worked and it does. It left our hands feeling like a babies bum. I recommend this product.
Adloma E.
Philomath, OR
When I'm not using all natural dishsoap, this is one is my next favorite. I am constantly doing dishes and washing my hands... this is stuff is great at protecting my hands from getting dry, cracked and bleeding.
Raini A.
Fulton, MS
Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay in Pomegranate Splash might as well just be a bottle of lotion that also cleans pots and pans with stuck on cheeses that are the literal worst. Who's washing dishes? I'm moisturizing.
Elizabeth R.
Kirkland, WA
Dawn is my favorite brand of dish soap. This one smells amazing and also it doesn't leave my hands feeing dry and worn afterwards. The hand renewal feature really works and I would recommend this to others to use
Vanessa O.
I was really impressed on the ways this made my hands feel after doing dishes. you would think that it really wouldn't do anything because its cleaning your dishes. just wait till you see the difference in your hands
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.