Add a Photo

Photos (17)
valerie p.
valerie p.
Queen creek, Az

Love this soap smells great my hands feel soft after wash dishes and it's a great price a little goes a long way
Adamary B.
Adamary B.
Okeechobee

My favorite dish soap I like how it leaves my hands so soft . It smells great and it washes the grease right off
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA

Love the smell of pomegranate and it is very long lasting. Does it job perfectly and will totally buy this again
Lisa G.
Lisa G.

I hate washing dishes and usually use the dishwasher but after I tried this, I don't mind hand washing some now.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, Az

Amazing. Easy to remove any stains and will keep everything clean. It keeps them fresh and with no stinky smells
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Dublin, OH

I love this soap. It does a great job cleaning without drying out my hands. It works great and smells delicious.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Tampa, FL

Not a fan of the scent and didn't notice any difference in my hands after use. I'll stick to the Blue Dawn soap.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA

this is the by far best smelling dishwashing soap i've bought and i love it moisturizes my hands while using it
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

Love the dawn that cleans food but also doesn't dry out my hands once I use it! Love that is adds some moisture
Hunter M.
Hunter M.
Indianapolis , IN

Love the smell, and my hands don't feel rough after washing a huge load of dishes. And leaves dishes sparkling!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.