Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Marian Z.
Marian Z.
Collinsville, AL

Cleans our dishes thoroughly and leaves our hands soft.I purchase this product at Wal-Mart at a reasonable price.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Richmond, VA

Smells great but didn't do much to help my hands stay soft- felt pretty much the same as using regular dish soap!
Kristyn B.
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ

This smells great and also moisturizes yoir hands. Its great that a product cares about the person whos using it.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI

Best product from a great company. Prices vary but are better then any other products we seen. Found every where.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

This is my go to dish soap. I love how it is gentle on hands and tough on dirt. Bonus, it smells really good too.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Milton, Wv

I always use dawn dish detergent. I like this one specifically because it is gentle on my hands and smells great
Adamary B.
Adamary B.
Okeechobee

My favorite dish soap I like how it leaves my hands so soft . It smells great and it washes the grease right off
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Saint Paul, MN

After a really big load of dishes just love how this soap doesn't dry up your hands leaves them nice and smooth.
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Dublin, OH

I love this soap. It does a great job cleaning without drying out my hands. It works great and smells delicious.
valerie p.
valerie p.
Queen creek, Az

Love this soap smells great my hands feel soft after wash dishes and it's a great price a little goes a long way
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.