Add a Photo

#4 in Dish Soap

Photos (12)
Dalila G.
Dalila G.

I love the scent of this hand renewal dawn and how my hands feel after using it. But for some reason I don't like it for my dishes
Gabbii M.
Gabbii M.
Chula Vista, CA

I love the smell of this dawn omg i also love how it feels in my hands very soft i love it and it cleans my dishes really good too
Nefeteria B.
Nefeteria B.
Saint Martinville, LA

My hands are always dry so being able to use a dish soap that has an added moisturizes is a plus. My skin is soft and dishes clean
Erica L.
Erica L.
Burlington, Wisconsin

Dawn dish soap is the best it gets dishes clean, and I also use it to wash my hand, because it's not harsh. the smells are amazing
Judy M.
Judy M.
Chino, CA

Absolutely love this product, not only does it clean my dishes very well, but keeps my hands really soft plus it smells good too!
Kate
Kate

This is my all time favorite dish soap. Smells so so good and keeps my hands hydrated. It cleans my dishes well. I only use dawn.
Osiris P.
Osiris P.
Federal Way

Smells great and leaves your hands feeling sonsoft while your washing dishes. Using this soap gets me exited to wash dishes lol .
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Milwaukee, WI

This smells so good and makes me hands so soft. When you're washing dishes it's so important to find a product that isn't drying.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

Of all the scents, this one is my favorite! It is very effective, yet soft on my hands. It isn't too expensive, cheap at Walmart!
Bryson H.
Bryson H.

Cleans my dishes very well.

Leaves a film on dishes--maybe it's the conditioning lotion?

Scent is nice and a decent dish cleaner.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.