BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather G.
Jena, LA
This is one of the dish liquids we always go back to. The scent is very nice and doesn't dry my hands out insanely. It gets the dishes clean so I have no complaints at all.
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
I swear by this dish detergent. Its like an instant manicure. My nails do not get as soft after washing pots and pans since I have been using this specific dish detergent. I like how after using it the skin around my nails is hydrated.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Since my hands are very sensitive this is my most used and bought dish liquid soap. It washes my dishes very clean without tearing and drying up my hands like other brands.
Kristen D.
Orlando, FL
My only complaint is that it smells so great that it smells like you could eat it! I wish dawn would make more sensual smells. Maybe a spiced tea scent or something. Seasonal scents would be amazing! They have a lot of fruit scents.
Alexis S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Before we got our dishwasher, this was the only dish soap I would use. I have naturally dry skin which normal dishsoap would make terrible. it's not too expensive either.
Ariana S.
My FAVORITE brand of soap and my all time favorite SCENT!! It's very affordable and easy to find at any drug store!! Highly recommended. I will buy again and again!
Emily M.
Kettering
Love this stuff to get everything clean. I love the smell and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and cracked. I use this as an everyday soap to wash my hands as well.
Brittany D.
Russellville , Oh
My hands are so soft no matter how many dishes I wash! I always had issues with my hands getting dry while hand washing dishes! This soap has solved my dry hands problem!
Jamie D.
Soft, smooth and rejuvenating to your skin everytime you use the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash, while efficiently scours away debris, and tough grime. Always gives success and in a pretty color and nice scent!
Adam S.
Scappoose, OR
This soap packs a mean cleaning power, smells amazing and is actually surprisingly gentle on my hands. If I'm ever out of lotion, I just go wash my hands with this soap.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.