BY DAWN

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Cory D.
Cleveland, TN
This is all we use! I love this because my hands end up dry after cleaning dishes this product does not do that. Pretty much the equivalent of lotion after washing your hands.
Jessica R.
Long Beach, CA
The Olay and Dawn dish soap is my favorite scent dawn has to offer. I especially like this dish soap since it leaves my hands feeling soft and not dry like other dish soaps do
Megan M.
I only buy the hand renewal when I buy dish soap anymore! The difference between normal dish soap and the hand renewal is significant- plus it smells wonderful! The cleaning property is the same, but leaves a smooth, silky feeling to your hands after washing.
Sarah C.
Lake Charles, LA
My hands dry out easily when washing things. This dishwashing liquid was recommended to me, by a friend who has the same problem. I will never use a different soap! I even wash my hands with it!
Amanda C.
This is my favorite dish soap. I love the scent, how clean it gets my dishes, and how it isn't as harsh on my hands as other dish soaps can be after you use them for a while.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
CURRENTLY MY FAVORITE. My hands do get a bit dry though after using this BUT, not as dry as other dish soaps I have used previously. The scent is amazing and, while washing dishes, I smell the pomegranate over the food and gross dishes.
Micah R.
Louisville, KY
It smells amazing and gets the job done. I buy this type of product at the grocery store so I can smell each scent...this one wins! The large bottle will last me for a while since I only use it on tough stains and the occasional overnight dish soak.
Rasheeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing! My grandmother loves this dish soap and so do I. It smells divines and leaves hands feeling like silk rather than being stripped and dry. I truly appreciate the hydrating quality especially because I suffer from eczema.
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
For people with sensitive and dry hands this is the best dish soap to use. If you do not wash you dishes with gloves then you should consider buying this soap for your hands.
Tiffanie A.
Gainesville, VA
I have tried using this product to help my hands from becoming so dry after washing dishes and I didn't find that this helped all that much. my dishes were still clean though.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.