BY DAWN #10 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leah R.
Lake Orion, MI
I love dawn dish soap. I have grown up with it around the house and now I use it myself. I rely on this for everything. Not just dishes. Comes in good use for little stains. The one with the lotion is my ultimate favorite
Lisa H.
Not only does this dish soap completely clean my dishes, it smells fantastic! Any time I have to hand wash my pots or pans I'm secretly a little excited because I love the fragrance! Ahhh... Just don't tell my husband!!
Natalie S.
I love how this product keeps your items clean while keeping your hands soft. It's helpful especially for people like me who don't use gloves while doing the dishes.
Dana G.
Pascoag, RI
Personally I like the original blue dawn the best. I did not like the scent of this one, and it left a rash on my hands. It does clean just as good As the original.
Sorahya E.
Boynton Beach, FL
I love this dishwashing soap because it cleans so well and it smells so good. Love the scent. I buy it all the time along with the Platinum. it's very effective and I would definitely recommend it for others to use.
Angelica S.
Yakima, WA
This is quality dish soap! Which doubles as hand soap! Lol. I have really dry hands, and so a lot of soaps leave my hands super dry. But this one does the opposite! Also cleans dishes very well. All dawn products do!
Kylee F.
Sandusky, OH
This dish soap smells absolutely amazing and leaves your hands feeling fresh without smelling like dishes, it also provides the same cleaning power Dawn always has.
Casey W.
Olin, NC
This is the only dish washing liquid I will use! Dawn is the best soap and the pomegranate splash is the best kind! I love how the Olay hand renewal makes my hands feel as if I have washed them and put lotion on on!
Heather M.
Crocker, MO
I often buy this dishwashing detergent and it is amazing! it leaves your hands feeling soft and refreshed and the smell is amazing! I would say the only draw back is that you do use a bit more of it then the original.
Mayra M.
Rio Grande City, TX
My hands are soft and smooth when I wash dishes, they don't dry them like other soaps, and the smell, OMG! Great! It makes these bubbles that shows it cleans deeply
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.