BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
I love the smell of this dish soap. It also works pretty good at cleaning dishes when I handwash them.
Darrien R.
Darrien R.
Commerce, GA
This stuff cleans good, smells AMAZING, and makes my hands so soft! I would definitely recommend this!
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
West Park, FL
Love this brand of dish soap it's effective leaves dishes and pans very clean a little goes a long way
My favorite dish soap. It's pink. It Smells great. My hands stay soft. It cleans with out using a ton.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Miracle, KY
Always washing dishes or bottles and this helps my hands to keep them from cracking from over washing!
Julissa G.
Julissa G.
Edinburg, TX
I love how my hands don't feel so dried out after washing dishes. Pleasant scent but a little pricey.
Dalia S.
Dalia S.
San Antonio, TX
This one is my favorite to buy because it leaves your hands soft instead of that dry scrappy feeling.
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff smells excellent. And it doesn't dry out ny hands too awfully. It really gets the job done
Liz M.
Liz M.
Clovis
Best dish soap by far. It makes your hands so soft and cleans dishes so well and leaves a great smell
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
University Pk, PA
Such a pretty scent! I can't believe this is dish soap! It smells like it's from Bath and Body Works.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.