BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Auburn, WA
Love this stuff. Smells nice and softens your hands while washing dishes, what more could you ask for!?
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA
Moisturizes my hand and leaves them feeling soft without cracking my skin i wouldn't use anything else
Racheal J.
Racheal J.
Fort Gratiot, MI
This is m favorite dawn product. Love that it has lotion in it, definitely does not dry out your hands
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Cypress, TX
It leaves my hands super soft and a small drop creates lots and lots of bubbles so it should last long
M. J. H.
M. J. H.
We have tried some of these on sale but, keep going back to just regular old blue dawn, it's the best.
Sabrina s.
Sabrina s.
This keeps everything clean and washes everything out, an has it looking spotless and your hands soft.
Lesley P.
Lesley P.
Anaheim, CA
Love the smell of this dish soap! It leaves a great sent to my hands and leaves them feeling amazing!!
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
I love the smell of this dish soap. It also works pretty good at cleaning dishes when I handwash them.
Darrien R.
Darrien R.
Commerce, GA
This stuff cleans good, smells AMAZING, and makes my hands so soft! I would definitely recommend this!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Miracle, KY
Always washing dishes or bottles and this helps my hands to keep them from cracking from over washing!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.