BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Haley G.
Haley G.
I use this to wash dishes at the houses I clean. My hands are always super soft! It's worth every penny!
nancy c.
nancy c.
Fontana, CA
This is by far the best dish soap I have ever tried. it smells really good and it keeps your hands soft
Luvenia S.
Luvenia S.
Absolutely love this product love the smell and the way it leaves your hands nice soft after every wash
Anastasia F.
Anastasia F.
Palm Bay, FL
This product smells absolutely amazing and it makes my skin feel so soft unlike other harsh hand soaps.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
I use this everyday. It smells better than other dish soaps and does a great job of cleaning my dishes.
Lulu T.
Lulu T.
Fresno, CA
I love this soap! I love the smell and honestly it makes my skin feels softer after washing the dishes.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
I love washing dishes with this detergent. My hands feel soo soft afterwards and the scent is fabulous!
Margarita C.
Margarita C.
Gainesville, GA
Leaves yoyr hands feeling AMAZING!!! I totally love it. I have recommend this product to all my friends
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
La crescenta , Ca
I absolutely love using Dawn but the pomegranate smell was not my favorite. I love the original scent .
Rushell M.
Rushell M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product gets tough food and grease and doesn't leave my hands feeling super dry after washing
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.