BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
I love washing dishes with this detergent. My hands feel soo soft afterwards and the scent is fabulous!
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
I use this everyday. It smells better than other dish soaps and does a great job of cleaning my dishes.
Margarita C.
Margarita C.
Gainesville, GA
Leaves yoyr hands feeling AMAZING!!! I totally love it. I have recommend this product to all my friends
Michelle Z.
Michelle Z.
La crescenta , Ca
I absolutely love using Dawn but the pomegranate smell was not my favorite. I love the original scent .
Anastasia F.
Anastasia F.
Palm Bay, FL
This product smells absolutely amazing and it makes my skin feel so soft unlike other harsh hand soaps.
Rushell M.
Rushell M.
San Antonio, TX
Love this product gets tough food and grease and doesn't leave my hands feeling super dry after washing
Lizette G.
Lizette G.
Upland, CA
Moisturizes my hand and leaves them feeling soft without cracking my skin i wouldn't use anything else
Racheal J.
Racheal J.
Fort Gratiot, MI
This is m favorite dawn product. Love that it has lotion in it, definitely does not dry out your hands
Claudia H.
Claudia H.
Cypress, TX
It leaves my hands super soft and a small drop creates lots and lots of bubbles so it should last long
Sabrina s.
Sabrina s.
This keeps everything clean and washes everything out, an has it looking spotless and your hands soft.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.