BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Christina A.
By far the best scented soap in my opinion. Works great at removing stuck on food and grease. Leaves hands soft and good smelling. Doesn't leave scent taste on dishes.
Kimmie M.
Akron, OH
I love Dawn anyway because of how much they help wildlife, but this dish soap is really nice. It cleans well, it smells nice and it helps keep your hands soft. I really like all the scents, but I think this is my favorite.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This dish soap is used a lot in my house. My moms hands can get very dry after washing dishes so I started buying her this and we definitely noticed a difference. Very gentle on hands, smells great and leaves your dishes clean!
Brittany L.
Manassas, VA
Once I started using this I will never stray from Dawn ever! They have found a loyal brand customer! Smells wonderful, powerful grease fighter and it keeps your hands soft! Can be a little expensive if you are on a budget though
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
My favorite dish detergent hands down. Smells great and cleans dishes great. I keep at least 10-15 bottles on hand at any given time. I'm obsessed with it. Leaves hands baby soft after washing dishes unlike other dish liquids.
Gabrielle M.
Dawn soap is literally the best it works the best on my dishes no matter how hard the job and this particular scent smells so amazing this is always my go-to dish soap
Kahla c.
Deltona, FL
OKAY, BY FAR MY FAVORITE DISH SOAP TO USE. I WANT to clean dishes when I have this soap. This kind don't dry out my hands and leaves them smelling GREAT. always always recommend to anyone looking at dish soaps in the stores.
Natalie S.
I love how this product keeps your items clean while keeping your hands soft. It's helpful especially for people like me who don't use gloves while doing the dishes.
Leah R.
Lake Orion, MI
I love dawn dish soap. I have grown up with it around the house and now I use it myself. I rely on this for everything. Not just dishes. Comes in good use for little stains. The one with the lotion is my ultimate favorite
Lisa H.
Not only does this dish soap completely clean my dishes, it smells fantastic! Any time I have to hand wash my pots or pans I'm secretly a little excited because I love the fragrance! Ahhh... Just don't tell my husband!!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.