Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA

This product is ok. I prefer the original formula. The blue one. But this is easy on your hands if your delicate.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Richmond, VA

Smells great but didn't do much to help my hands stay soft- felt pretty much the same as using regular dish soap!
Marian Z.
Marian Z.
Collinsville, AL

Cleans our dishes thoroughly and leaves our hands soft.I purchase this product at Wal-Mart at a reasonable price.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI

Best product from a great company. Prices vary but are better then any other products we seen. Found every where.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC

This has a great smell to it & makes washing dishes more pleasant. Same hard working soap like the original dawn.
Cyndi L.
Cyndi L.
San Jose, CA

Used this once and loved it!! Made my skin feel soft after using. Loved the scent and definitely would buy again.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Tampa, FL

Not a fan of the scent and didn't notice any difference in my hands after use. I'll stick to the Blue Dawn soap.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA

Love the smell of pomegranate and it is very long lasting. Does it job perfectly and will totally buy this again
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Dublin, OH

I love this soap. It does a great job cleaning without drying out my hands. It works great and smells delicious.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Saint Paul, MN

After a really big load of dishes just love how this soap doesn't dry up your hands leaves them nice and smooth.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.