BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sarah O.
For people with sensitive and dry hands this is the best dish soap to use. If you do not wash you dishes with gloves then you should consider buying this soap for your hands.
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA
The Olay and Dawn dish soap is my favorite scent dawn has to offer. I especially like this dish soap since it leaves my hands feeling soft and not dry like other dish soaps do
Kristine W.
Valencia, CA
I love this product! My hands used to dry out from dish soap so I tried the hand renewal and it works wonders. The smell is great and it most definitely gets the job done.
Hannah R.
Rocky Mount, NC
This dish soap is the only one I like to use! Gets my dishes clean along with not drying my hands out. Other soaps make my hands feel very dry after using them. This one is perfect for cleaning and also making my hands look pretty.
Urban D.
Bronx, NY
I love buying this when I have the money to splurge on dish products. My hands feel so supple and like they've been at a spa treatment. You definitely notice the difference
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
I swear by this dish detergent. Its like an instant manicure. My nails do not get as soft after washing pots and pans since I have been using this specific dish detergent. I like how after using it the skin around my nails is hydrated.
Megan G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Didn't dry out my hands but is tough on all the grease and old food left behind. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes. As a make up artist I need something that will remove old product and bacteria without ruining my brushes.
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Never buy anything else. This soap doesn't dry out your hands. Also the soap is thicker and last longer than a bargain brand. So although your paying a little more the bargain brand will run out quickly and you be back buying more.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
I love doing my dishes with this product! It makes my hands feel amazing after only using it once!! I will continue to purchase this dishwashing Liquid every chance I get!
Idaliz L.
Geneva, NY
Smeels great leaves hands soft and cuts grease off.i like to use this dishsoap. I highly recommend it to people that don't like the feel of rough hands after washing dishes.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.