Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

This is my go to dish soap. I love how it is gentle on hands and tough on dirt. Bonus, it smells really good too.
Cyndi L.
Cyndi L.
San Jose, CA

Used this once and loved it!! Made my skin feel soft after using. Loved the scent and definitely would buy again.
Alanna C.
Alanna C.
Milton Station, Prince Edward Island

I don't hand wash many dishes but when it is time this soap is what i grap. Love it makes my hands soft after use.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA

This product is ok. I prefer the original formula. The blue one. But this is easy on your hands if your delicate.
Toni W.
Toni W.
Grants Pass, OR

This is hands down the best dishwasher soap ever it smells amazing and it leaves your hands super soft and silky!
Marian Z.
Marian Z.
Collinsville, AL

Cleans our dishes thoroughly and leaves our hands soft.I purchase this product at Wal-Mart at a reasonable price.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI

Best product from a great company. Prices vary but are better then any other products we seen. Found every where.
Kristyn B.
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ

This smells great and also moisturizes yoir hands. Its great that a product cares about the person whos using it.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC

This has a great smell to it & makes washing dishes more pleasant. Same hard working soap like the original dawn.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Richmond, VA

Smells great but didn't do much to help my hands stay soft- felt pretty much the same as using regular dish soap!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.