BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Scranton, PA
I love the scent and how it makes my hands feel soft and not dried out while after doing a lot of dishes.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Cranston, RI
Smells amazing and leaves dishes sparkling clean! It also keeps your hands from drying out. It's amazing!
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Delta, CO
Makes the hands soft after washing. And I wash dishes a lot and a lot of the times they get dry and flaky
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
I love the smell of this liquid dish soap. It cleans really good too! I like how it makes my hands soft.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Chesterfield, MO
Cuts grease and cleans dishes with ease!
Smells great and makes my hands really soft. Reasonably priced!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Poplar bluff, MO
This dish soap doesn't dry out my hands like others do . But it still cuts grease and gets the job done!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
The best idea yet! This soap is incredibly amazing! I don't remember ever being this excited about soap!
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Winchester, VA
This is the dish soap we use! We love it because when we're washing dishes it doesn't dry out your hands!
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
E Wenatchee , WA
This is one of my fav smells. Keeps my hand soft and smooth without totally drying then out. Cleans well
Ellan D.
Ellan D.
Great dish soap! Smells good, and leaves my hands feeling good too. It's a good price and it works well!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.