BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Xan  M.
Lafayette, LA
Gets dishes clean but it doesn't do much for the hands. I always use gloves when I wash dishes, do I mainly bought this detergent for the cleaning power and the scent.
Briana S.
Dawn is the only hand dish soap I buy. I don't usually get this specific kind but I have tried it. It cleans just like any other dawn while it softens my hands. I have hard water. So it doesn't get as many suds as regular dawn.
Adrianna R.
Warsaw, MO
This is perfect for my dry hands when I do dishes. When I use anything else I notice a major difference and not a good one. I'd hate to see my hands without this. We keep a good stock of it so luckily it hasn't happened yet.
Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Smells so good, and gets my dishes just as clean as original dawn! It is a little expensive. Ive switched to Gain because it does just as good as dawn for much cheaper.
Linh D.
Glendale, CA
This smells really good and I love this brand. This is the only soap brand I use to wash my dishes. It works so well with greasy dishes. Also it doesn't dry your hands!
Esmeralda C.
Cartersville, GA
I really like this brand of soap. its really great, i trust it, kinda pricey, but its worth it. it smells really nice, and its really effective. it keeps your hand nice if you wash without gloves on. I buy this all the time.
Brian V.
San Bernardino, CA
Even though this is for dishes I love using it for a hand soap it makes hands soft but as a soap I don't think it performs as well as other brands in my personal opinion the original is my favorite out of the dawn dish soap.
Christina A.
By far the best scented soap in my opinion. Works great at removing stuck on food and grease. Leaves hands soft and good smelling. Doesn't leave scent taste on dishes.
Kelly J.
Madison, WV
Works well on grease and really stuck on food. You don't have to use a lot to for a full sink of dishes, and it really doesn't leave your hands feeling dried out and gross.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
This dish soap is used a lot in my house. My moms hands can get very dry after washing dishes so I started buying her this and we definitely noticed a difference. Very gentle on hands, smells great and leaves your dishes clean!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.