BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Mary S.
Mary S.
Poplar bluff, MO
This dish soap doesn't dry out my hands like others do . But it still cuts grease and gets the job done!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
The best idea yet! This soap is incredibly amazing! I don't remember ever being this excited about soap!
Ellan D.
Ellan D.
Great dish soap! Smells good, and leaves my hands feeling good too. It's a good price and it works well!
Clarissa L.
Clarissa L.
Winchester, VA
This is the dish soap we use! We love it because when we're washing dishes it doesn't dry out your hands!
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
E Wenatchee , WA
This is one of my fav smells. Keeps my hand soft and smooth without totally drying then out. Cleans well
Haley G.
Haley G.
I use this to wash dishes at the houses I clean. My hands are always super soft! It's worth every penny!
Luvenia S.
Luvenia S.
Absolutely love this product love the smell and the way it leaves your hands nice soft after every wash
nancy c.
nancy c.
Fontana, CA
This is by far the best dish soap I have ever tried. it smells really good and it keeps your hands soft
Lulu T.
Lulu T.
Fresno, CA
I love this soap! I love the smell and honestly it makes my skin feels softer after washing the dishes.
Madeline S.
Madeline S.
I use this everyday. It smells better than other dish soaps and does a great job of cleaning my dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.