BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Crystal L.
Dawn's hand renewal pomegranate splash dish soap, we'll make your dish washing a better experience. The soap leaves a smooth creamy texture in your hands where other dish soaps may fail. The scent is nice and refreshing to the senses
Rasheeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing! My grandmother loves this dish soap and so do I. It smells divines and leaves hands feeling like silk rather than being stripped and dry. I truly appreciate the hydrating quality especially because I suffer from eczema.
Jayme W.
Love the smell of this soap. It's a little different than the rest. Seriously cuts through the grease and oil on dishes and hands. I will never use a different brand of soap.
Jaime R.
I love dawn for not only doing the dishes but for washing my make up brushes. Getting out stains and even washing the dog. I love how it's gentle yet tough and smells so good
Black P.
Believe it or not this is the perfect cleaning product for your makeup brushes. It actually removes all traces of makeup and keeps your brushes moisturized. I know Dawn is great for removing oils but it's also great for removing makeup!
Cory D.
Cleveland, TN
This is all we use! I love this because my hands end up dry after cleaning dishes this product does not do that. Pretty much the equivalent of lotion after washing your hands.
Sarah C.
Lake Charles, LA
My hands dry out easily when washing things. This dishwashing liquid was recommended to me, by a friend who has the same problem. I will never use a different soap! I even wash my hands with it!
Tiffanie A.
Gainesville, VA
I have tried using this product to help my hands from becoming so dry after washing dishes and I didn't find that this helped all that much. my dishes were still clean though.
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
CURRENTLY MY FAVORITE. My hands do get a bit dry though after using this BUT, not as dry as other dish soaps I have used previously. The scent is amazing and, while washing dishes, I smell the pomegranate over the food and gross dishes.
Amanda C.
This is my favorite dish soap. I love the scent, how clean it gets my dishes, and how it isn't as harsh on my hands as other dish soaps can be after you use them for a while.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.