BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Samantha D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does a great job. A small amount does a lot and I top of it all smells soooo good. Worth the buy.
Liz S.
Mahwah, NJ
This stuff smells sooo great and it works really well. Leaves my skin feeling soft, too. Love it!
francine s.
I love the smell of it as well that it keeps my hands soft and my kids like the different colors.
Blake T.
Powell, WY
Best dish soap for your hands! Keeps them soft and you still get that quality that dawn provides.
Misty R.
Morris Chapel, TN
Not only good for dishes it also makes a great sugar scrub that leaves your hands feeling amazing
Sierra N.
Saint Louis, MI
I love this because it's good for your hands but yet is also great for your dishes. Smells great
Alyssa B.
Le Mars, IA
I enjoyed the scent of this. It cleaned the dishes well and helps keep my hands from drying out.
Leslie I.
We love using this dawn dish soap because since it has olay i feel like its better for our hands
Rachel D.
I love that this dishwashing liquid has Olay in it. It is easy to use and cleans dishes so well!
Kensey K.
Booneville, AR
Smells wonderful while keeping my hands super soft. It also works wonderful for removing grease!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.