BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Reetu C.
Reetu C.
Clifton, NJ
Makes my hands smooth and not rough. It's soft to the touch and smells great too. Great for sensitive skin
Leah M.
Leah M.
This soap is my holy grail soap! I love the way it smells and makes my hands feel. And it cleans good tooūüėČ
Quirah V.
Quirah V.
Greenville , NC
Love the scents. Love the price. Great suds! Provides a deep clean on grease while still gentle on hands.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Smells great and does a good job cleaning. Also the soft hands afterwards are also a bonus, good product!
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I like the way hands feel after washing the dishes. And i like the fact that dawn really cuts the grease.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Scranton, PA
I love the scent and how it makes my hands feel soft and not dried out while after doing a lot of dishes.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Cranston, RI
Smells amazing and leaves dishes sparkling clean! It also keeps your hands from drying out. It's amazing!
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Delta, CO
Makes the hands soft after washing. And I wash dishes a lot and a lot of the times they get dry and flaky
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
I love the smell of this liquid dish soap. It cleans really good too! I like how it makes my hands soft.
Ellan D.
Ellan D.
Great dish soap! Smells good, and leaves my hands feeling good too. It's a good price and it works well!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.