Add a Photo

Photos (12)
April H.
April H.
Clio, MI

I do all my dishes by hand and I use this daily. I like the way it smells and leaves my hands feelings so soft. Cleans dishes amazing
Crystal S.
Crystal S.

Love this stuff it makes your hands so soft and it smells great. You can find lots of other scents but this one is by far my favorite
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Mc Calla, AL

This product cuts thru tuff grease. It also leaves your hands feeling soft. Great product. Good cleaner and excellent for your hands.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

One of my favorite dish soaps to use! It has restorative properties in it so your hands don't get dry from using the tough dish soap!
Laci L.
Laci L.

This soap is great especially if your hands get dry from washing dishes. It leaves your hands feeling soft and refreshed after using.
Brittania N.
Brittania N.
moreno valley, ca

Just like any other dish soap, but I feel like it is worth it to buy the name brand for the plus part. It just works a little better.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Durant, OK

The hand renewal will keep your hands soft and smooth as you do the dishes! It smells amazing, and works as well as any Dawn product.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.

Love this dish soap! the smell is amazing and I have really dry skin on my hands and this doesn't dry them out like other dish soaps!
Sierra K.
Sierra K.
Billings, MT

This cleans your dishes and keeps your hands pretty moisturized! Something that is hard to do when you're constantly washing dishes!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Winchester, VA

Love the fact that it doesn't dry out my hands because I really do hate that crackly feeling and it cleans my dishes off really well
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.