BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany D.
Russellville , Oh
My hands are so soft no matter how many dishes I wash! I always had issues with my hands getting dry while hand washing dishes! This soap has solved my dry hands problem!
Jamie D.
Soft, smooth and rejuvenating to your skin everytime you use the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash, while efficiently scours away debris, and tough grime. Always gives success and in a pretty color and nice scent!
Adam S.
Scappoose, OR
This soap packs a mean cleaning power, smells amazing and is actually surprisingly gentle on my hands. If I'm ever out of lotion, I just go wash my hands with this soap.
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
I love pomegranate everything so I was excited to find this. This is the only dish soap that I can use that doesn't make them peel. It's not harsh at all and works great
Stephanie T.
South Amboy, NJ
i love how it gets the toughest stains out of any pot, pan, dish or cup all while keeping my hands soft. I love washing dishes just to feel my hands after. I get this at BJ's for a great bargain price and it last atleast 5months
Hannah F.
I fell in love with this dishsoap i know weird but this is the best out there gets the yuckiest of grimes off dishes pots pans and leaves hands feeling gteat you wont regret the extra dollars for this great product #dawn #dishsoap
Gabby R.
Harlingen, TX
Smells great. My hands don't feel very dried out but of course that's gonna happen with any soap. I believe that this product would help benefit animals in some way? So it was worth the price, not saying it is super expensive.
Erin F.
Woodbridge, NJ
This is the ONLY dish soap I use! It smells great, cleans great, and does not make my hands feel dry and chapped after scrubbing dishes. I highly recommend this product and I don't know what I would do if they stopped making it.
MyIa R.
All I will ever use on my sink full of dishes. Loyal to this brand because no matter what my dishes have on them Dawn gets the residue and food right off with no problem
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
I love the smell of this dish soap! It leaves my hands super soft and cleans the dishes really well. I would recommend to anyone who has issues with soap drying their hands!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.