BY DAWN #6 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany L.
I love this dish soap! It really works to cut grease deep and removing extra food residue. I always buy this at Target and get a good deal. The added Olay helps keep your hands feeling soft, it was a great scent and this is my favorite!
Gennett M.
The pomegranate splash smells really good which is one of the main reasons I purchase this dishwashing liquid. I purchase this product from CVS. It's very effective it does what it say it will do. I would recommend this product to others.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
I love this dishsoap because it cuts through the grease and gunk getting my dishes clean. It also smells good and leaves my hands feeling aoft and amazing. Even my son likes it.
Arlette G.
El Paso, TX
The only dish soap I buy. I love how soapy it is, a little goes a long way. I like the price. I find it on almost every store. A bottle last me about a month. It's a little pricey however it is worth every penny. Yes I would buy it again.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I only use dawn soap. This soap just makes me feel like my dishes are clean. You can also use this for many other cleaning jobs when mixed with peroxide, but only with dawn soap
Diana V.
NEW HAVEN, MI
I love this product all the other harsh soaps tear my hands part, I get really dry hands in the winter so using this for my dishes is amazing, it does not tear my hands apart and make them dryer it makes them softer and less dry actually.
Allie L.
Crown Point, IN
I like using this hand soap in the winter. It's extremely moisturizing and helps with dry cracked hands that are caused by the cold temperatures. The smell is relaxing as well.
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
I like the hand renewal line because it makes my hands feel soft after doing dishes in very hot water. I also like that Dawn works with tough stains and stuck on food especially when you hand wash all the dishes. It's my go to dish soap!
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
The absolute best dish detergent to buy. It not only keeps your dishes clean but your hands too. I used to have really dry skin on my hands but now I don't even need moisturizer.
Crystal L.
Dawn's hand renewal pomegranate splash dish soap, we'll make your dish washing a better experience. The soap leaves a smooth creamy texture in your hands where other dish soaps may fail. The scent is nice and refreshing to the senses
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.