Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC

This product is wonderful for cleaning dishes and pots leaving your hands feeling soft without any dry feeling skin
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA

I like the dawn with Olay. Very classy and it smells great. Other than that, it still takes off the dirt and grime.
Triana L.
Triana L.
Las Vegas, NV

This product leaves your dishes spotless & squeaky clean, It also makes your hands softer & softer after every use.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT

This works really well to clean the dishes!!!! It helps get the really cleaned and makes it easier to clean them!!!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This made my hands feel nice but I'm not much of a fan of the scent. I prefer my dish soap to just smell like soap.
Memory S.
Memory S.
Winona, MS

I liked it but I don't really see much of a difference in hand renewal and the original. The smell it pretty good.
Nekeitrius D.
Nekeitrius D.

Smells good and makes your hand softer and also it works well on dishes for as getting tough stains and grease off
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Centerville, GA

Yummy scent, cleans impeccably, and I love that it doesn't dry out my hands!! Definitely my favorite Dawn product!
Haven M.
Haven M.
Conroe, TX

This is my favorite dish soap because it doesn't smell like dish soap. It leaves my hands soft and smelling great!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Robertsdale, AL

I absolutely love this dishwashing liquid! The scent is wonderful and fresh. It leaves your hands feeling so soft!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.