BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Vanessa A.
Valparaiso, IN
I like the bigger bottles of soap mainly because it's always a pain to realize I've run out in the middle of doing dishes and the bigger bottles help me manage it better.
Adam S.
Scappoose, OR
This soap packs a mean cleaning power, smells amazing and is actually surprisingly gentle on my hands. If I'm ever out of lotion, I just go wash my hands with this soap.
Jamie K.
Spencer , NY
I love pomegranate everything so I was excited to find this. This is the only dish soap that I can use that doesn't make them peel. It's not harsh at all and works great
Mia R.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love the idea of a dish washing brand to team up with skin care. I remember my mom always cleaning and complaining about how dry her hands were. Well this is by far best everyone. It smells great and it actually moisturizes!
Abigail B.
Columbus, OH
This actually leaves your hands pretty soft! I can't stand getting that dry feeling on your hands after doing a load of dishes! However I also feel that this is the reason it may not really clean and sanitize dishes very well.
Cindy V.
This has to be my favorite one besides the platinum one. The smell is what its all about, no kidding. I like to buy the smaller bottles becuae its just me and the boyfriend. But even he agrees that he likes this one the best.
Kelly J.
Madison, WV
Works well on grease and really stuck on food. You don't have to use a lot to for a full sink of dishes, and it really doesn't leave your hands feeling dried out and gross.
TANYA R.
Cuts the grease on your dishes. It actually leaves your hands feeling so soft. I was very surprised because most dish soaps dry out your hands leaving them all cracked
Brynn B.
This stuff does great with cleaning dishes as well as keeping my hands really soft. It is a decent price, and if you coupon you can get even better deals and stock up.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
I ONLY use Dawn products.
First, they are easy on your hands and tough on grease, is that a commercial?
Second - it IS tough on grease.
Third- Dawn helps Save Wildlife
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.