Add a Photo

Photos (19)
kara P.
kara P.
Syracuse, NY

My hands are always feel so hydrated and smell so good. i hate the normal smell of soap so i love using this brand
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.

Love the dawn with hand renewal. It makes it so your hands don't get dried out when you wash the dishes. Very nice
Melena T.
Melena T.

The scent of this is really good and it leaves my hands soft after washing the dishes it's what I buy all the time
Memory S.
Memory S.
Winona, MS

I liked it but I don't really see much of a difference in hand renewal and the original. The smell it pretty good.
Keesha P.
Keesha P.

This soap is great. It has grease fighting power of dawn with a better smell. It makes your hands really soft too.
Ang V.
Ang V.

Everything Dawn is good. We use Dawn for cleaning hard to clean dishes. It is very effective and has a nice scent.
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Centerville, GA

Yummy scent, cleans impeccably, and I love that it doesn't dry out my hands!! Definitely my favorite Dawn product!
Cyndi L.
Cyndi L.
San Jose, CA

Used this once and loved it!! Made my skin feel soft after using. Loved the scent and definitely would buy again.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA

This product is ok. I prefer the original formula. The blue one. But this is easy on your hands if your delicate.
Toni W.
Toni W.
Grants Pass, OR

This is hands down the best dishwasher soap ever it smells amazing and it leaves your hands super soft and silky!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.