Add a Photo

Photos (17)
angela d.
angela d.
Milton, MA

I've always been a huge fan of Dawn dish liquid this formula in particular is amazing on my hands highly recommended
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
San Antonio, TX

Love love love this soap! It smells great, and leaves my hands super soft! I will always have this soap in my house.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This scent is a pleasant change from regular soap. It makes a good amount of suds and gets the dishes nice and clean
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH

I love the smell! Does a great job on the dishes and my hands. I love that I can soften my hands while doing dishes!
karla m.
karla m.

Helps keep my hands soft and gets off any gunk left on the plates from last night or dinner not too expensive either
Eden L.
Eden L.
Milwaukee, WI

This dish soap has a great scent and not as drying as other dish soaps are. This is really the only dish soap I buy.
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC

This product is wonderful for cleaning dishes and pots leaving your hands feeling soft without any dry feeling skin
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This made my hands feel nice but I'm not much of a fan of the scent. I prefer my dish soap to just smell like soap.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA

I like the dawn with Olay. Very classy and it smells great. Other than that, it still takes off the dirt and grime.
Triana L.
Triana L.
Las Vegas, NV

This product leaves your dishes spotless & squeaky clean, It also makes your hands softer & softer after every use.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.