Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2057)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
This stuff gets grease so good and my hands feel soft after doing the dishes not to mention how good it smells
Becky F.
Becky F.
Kawkawlin, MI
Love this product! Doesn't leave your skin feeling slimy and gross does wonders for my dishes! Love the smell!
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Great smell and did keep my hands kinda soft not really rejuvenate them the liquid itself is awesome love Dawn
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Smells good feels good one of my favorite soaps. really cleans and gets the dirt off. also its pink so.. cute.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Irving, TX
Not as effective as regular dawn, I still found it was just as drying to the hands. Smell wasn't the greatest.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Dallas, TX
Great product! Smells great,cleans well & leaves hands pretty soft! Dawn is the only brand i use on my dishes!
Jha'kimbree H.
Jha'kimbree H.
We Always Use Dawn, This Ome Was Great. ❤️ Smelled Nice, Got The Job Down, Left My Hands Nice & Soft Also. :)
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
I love all Dawn soaps, but I recently discovered this kind and its my new favorite because it smells amazing!
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Pasadena, TX
Love this product gets the dishes cleaned and keeps your hands soft. Helps to prevent hands from getting dry.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
It is a very good combination for my hands care. It maintains my hands moisture all day. good value and price
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.