BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Julissa G.
Edinburg, TX
I love how my hands don't feel so dried out after washing dishes. Pleasant scent but a little pricey.
Dalia S.
San Antonio, TX
This one is my favorite to buy because it leaves your hands soft instead of that dry scrappy feeling.
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
This smells amazing! My hands dont dry out as quickly while using this compared to other dish soaps.
Jacky B.
Odessa, TX
SUOER CREAMY AND LOVELY SMELL BUT IT JUST NEEDS MORE OF A STRENTGTH TO GET RID OF THE STICKY RESIDUE
Britagne M.
Dawn is by far one of the best. Great scent, feels good on your hands, does the job! Very effective.
Kasey O.
I live this dish soap. It smells so good! And it helps keep my hands soft, rather than dry them out.
Missy C.
Corona, CA
I love dawn with all my life. It cleans oil off of baby ducks it can clean the grease off my dishes.
Maribel A.
Newport, RI
Es extremadamente bueno me encanta dsd q lo uso me deja las manos sedosas y mis platos super limpios
Ashley C.
Battletown, KY
We use this at work and I use at home! My hands a silky after every use! Makes dishes not so bad lol
Melissa M.
Granite City, IL
My absolute favorite dishwashing liquid and will leave your hands feeling wonderful after a few usrd
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.