Add a Photo

#38 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
karla m.
karla m.

Helps keep my hands soft and gets off any gunk left on the plates from last night or dinner not too expensive either
Eden L.
Eden L.
Milwaukee, WI

This dish soap has a great scent and not as drying as other dish soaps are. This is really the only dish soap I buy.
Ana V.
Ana V.
Saint Pauls, NC

I Also like using this dishwasher because its smells good and It last long. It will last me almost 2 month using it
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

This made my hands feel nice but I'm not much of a fan of the scent. I prefer my dish soap to just smell like soap.
Golda N.
Golda N.

Whenever I see this in stores I always rush to buy it. It smells great and doesn't leave my hands feeling stripped.
Triana L.
Triana L.
Las Vegas, NV

This product leaves your dishes spotless & squeaky clean, It also makes your hands softer & softer after every use.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT

This works really well to clean the dishes!!!! It helps get the really cleaned and makes it easier to clean them!!!
Roxanne B.
Roxanne B.
High Point, NC

This product is wonderful for cleaning dishes and pots leaving your hands feeling soft without any dry feeling skin
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
San Jose, CA

I like the dawn with Olay. Very classy and it smells great. Other than that, it still takes off the dirt and grime.
Nekeitrius D.
Nekeitrius D.

Smells good and makes your hand softer and also it works well on dishes for as getting tough stains and grease off
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.