BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
My moms tried this one before but she usually goes back to the blue one haha. We all have delicate hands so we need something soft and not harsh and also that it smells good
Brittany D.
Russellville , Oh
My hands are so soft no matter how many dishes I wash! I always had issues with my hands getting dry while hand washing dishes! This soap has solved my dry hands problem!
Emily M.
Kettering
Love this stuff to get everything clean. I love the smell and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and cracked. I use this as an everyday soap to wash my hands as well.
MyIa R.
AUGUSTA, GA
All I will ever use on my sink full of dishes. Loyal to this brand because no matter what my dishes have on them Dawn gets the residue and food right off with no problem
Hannah F.
I fell in love with this dishsoap i know weird but this is the best out there gets the yuckiest of grimes off dishes pots pans and leaves hands feeling gteat you wont regret the extra dollars for this great product #dawn #dishsoap
Stephanie T.
South Amboy, NJ
i love how it gets the toughest stains out of any pot, pan, dish or cup all while keeping my hands soft. I love washing dishes just to feel my hands after. I get this at BJ's for a great bargain price and it last atleast 5months
Alexis S.
Machesney Pk, IL
Before we got our dishwasher, this was the only dish soap I would use. I have naturally dry skin which normal dishsoap would make terrible. it's not too expensive either.
Erin F.
Woodbridge, NJ
This is the ONLY dish soap I use! It smells great, cleans great, and does not make my hands feel dry and chapped after scrubbing dishes. I highly recommend this product and I don't know what I would do if they stopped making it.
Gabby R.
Harlingen, TX
Smells great. My hands don't feel very dried out but of course that's gonna happen with any soap. I believe that this product would help benefit animals in some way? So it was worth the price, not saying it is super expensive.
Ivy C.
El Paso, TX
It makes my hands nice and soft after doing dishes. It smells nice too. I prefer it over other dish soaps because it doesn't leave my hands feeling all chalky and pruny.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.