Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Philadelphia, PA

The only dish soap used in our house to wash dishes! Leaves my hands feeling so soft and smooth after washing dishes.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

Probably my favorite dish soap. It gives you soft hands, clean dishes, and it smells great. What else could you want?
Joye S.
Joye S.
Lawrenceville, GA

This makes your hands feel soft and washes the dishes as well. Its great so that your hands don't feel too dried out.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

This scent is a pleasant change from regular soap. It makes a good amount of suds and gets the dishes nice and clean
Emily M.
Emily M.
West Palm Bch, FL

Gets grease and residue off right away and leaves my hands feeling soft. Great smell and great cost. Will buy again.
Melissa J.
Melissa J.

Love the smell of this soap. I also love that my hands don't dry out but it retains its powerful degreasing ability.
Toni l.
Toni l.

This soap smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling so smooth. I always just want to drink it, it smells so yummy
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
San Diego, CA

Smell is amazing. With dish soap that's all that really matters to me. I will say a little goes a hell of a long way
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Perkinston, MS

I love the dawn with Olay. My hands don't dry out from washing dishes multiple times a day and I love the scent too.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
San Antonio, TX

Love love love this soap! It smells great, and leaves my hands super soft! I will always have this soap in my house.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.