BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this on...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennilee K.
I purchased this product at Walmart and used a coupon. I spent 1.50 on this and got my moneys worth. Dawn is a quality product and with a tough of olay, it doesn't dry out my hands.
Liz V.
Smells wonderful and leaves your dishes clean and sparkly. It's nice and thick so you aren't worried about it coming out fast and using too much. Found at most stores for a good price
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I live dawn dish soap and how well it works on grease but I feel like the Olay ones do not clean quite as well. Sometimes I feel like it leaves a film on the dishes. I will be sticking to the original dawn
Stephanie S.
Mobile, AL
This hand soap is the best!! I hated the way normal hand soap made my hands feel dry and this is the perfect fix! I don't mind washing dishes as much because of this hand soap it is effective in cleaning the dishes and keeping my hands soft.
Jennifer M.
Minneapolis, MN
At firs I was doubting this product, but after I used it ONE time my hands were so soft after washing the dishes when they are usually dry and I need lotion after washing them but this time my hands stayed mosturized and I really enjoyed that
Kelly G.
Newark , NJ
All dawn soaps are really thick and have a lot of product in just one little squeeze . You can wash a while sink without having to re-pump . This particular one also smells amazing .
Brandi R.
Coatesville, PA
Awesome scent and really does leave your hands soft. A little more pricey than other brands but it is definitely worth the buy. Does two jobs at once! The scents are always good.
Bianca L.
I've never used a dishwashing soap that smelled so good and left my hands feeling so soft and smooth. The scent is not aggressive nor fake smelling but leaves your kitchen smelling fresh and clean. My hands are softer than they were before!
Karrie H.
Gastonia, NC
This dish soap smells amazing and it helps keep my hands from getting dry and cracked after washing dishes. This dish soap also works wonders on grease. I think that it is a great value for the price.
Sonya B.
When I handwash dishes, I like to use Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay. It keeps your hands moisturized so they don't become dry and irritated like with some other brands.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.