BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Ana G.
Ana G.
San Antonio
Smells great.. dawn is the only brand of dish soap I use for a reason.. it always removes the dirt and oil!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Only dish soap I use. gets the job done without drying my skin out. I also believe it strengthens my nails.
Trina S.
Trina S.
Alvin, TX
I love how this smells and it leaves my hands soft and gets really sudsy. You can buy at any grocery store.
Vero O.
Vero O.
Cicero, IL
I love this dishwashing liquid because it helps my hands to be soft and not look ugly so it is really great
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
I love this hand renewal option. I can never go. Ack to then on hand focused soaps, I notice the difference
Shelbi F.
Shelbi F.
San Francisco, CA
I am liking this soap so far. I have not been using it for a while but so far it seams to work pretty well.
Karla R.
Karla R.
My favorite dish soap. Leaves my hands feeling soft. The scent is very pleasant & a little goes a long way.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Great strength in terms of getting dishes clean, smells nice and economical. A good break from lemon scent.
Nikki R.
Nikki R.
Rochester, NY
Works great on dishes and keeps my hands from drying out when doing many dishes by hand. Also smells great!
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Love the scent of this soap. Bubbles up for a nice clean scrub. Leaves hands feeling soft and moisturized.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.