Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Joye S.
Joye S.
Lawrenceville, GA

This makes your hands feel soft and washes the dishes as well. Its great so that your hands don't feel too dried out.
Jill H.
Jill H.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite dish soap. It smells great, soft on your hands and gets the dishes super clean. A little goes a long way!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK

I really love how Dawn is a company that cares about animals! I use this for my dishes and also my pets! Kills fleas!
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Killeen, TX

Using this is like a mini treat for your hands. My skin is so soft and I attribute it to switching to this dish soap.
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Philadelphia, PA

The only dish soap used in our house to wash dishes! Leaves my hands feeling so soft and smooth after washing dishes.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

Probably my favorite dish soap. It gives you soft hands, clean dishes, and it smells great. What else could you want?
Jorden L.
Jorden L.
Casco, WI

Good size bottle last 6 months great smells easy to use I encourage anyone else to get it and see how well it is used
Eden L.
Eden L.
Milwaukee, WI

This dish soap has a great scent and not as drying as other dish soaps are. This is really the only dish soap I buy.
Sha D.
Sha D.

We love this stuff for cleaning dishes and softening hands. Its like a spa for your dishes and your hands and nails!
Stacy L.
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH

I love the smell! Does a great job on the dishes and my hands. I love that I can soften my hands while doing dishes!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.