BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kristine W.
Valencia , CA
I love this product! My hands used to dry out from dish soap so I tried the hand renewal and it works wonders. The smell is great and it most definitely gets the job done.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Since my hands are very sensitive this is my most used and bought dish liquid soap. It washes my dishes very clean without tearing and drying up my hands like other brands.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
I love doing my dishes with this product! It makes my hands feel amazing after only using it once!! I will continue to purchase this dishwashing Liquid every chance I get!
Jared B.
Buffalo, NY
Never buy anything else. This soap doesn't dry out your hands. Also the soap is thicker and last longer than a bargain brand. So although your paying a little more the bargain brand will run out quickly and you be back buying more.
Urban D.
Bronx, NY
I love buying this when I have the money to splurge on dish products. My hands feel so supple and like they've been at a spa treatment. You definitely notice the difference
Megan G.
Salt Lake City, UT
Didn't dry out my hands but is tough on all the grease and old food left behind. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes. As a make up artist I need something that will remove old product and bacteria without ruining my brushes.
Hannah R.
Rocky Mount, NC
This dish soap is the only one I like to use! Gets my dishes clean along with not drying my hands out. Other soaps make my hands feel very dry after using them. This one is perfect for cleaning and also making my hands look pretty.
Lori G.
Cumberland, RI
I swear by this dish detergent. Its like an instant manicure. My nails do not get as soft after washing pots and pans since I have been using this specific dish detergent. I like how after using it the skin around my nails is hydrated.
Kristen D.
Orlando, FL
My only complaint is that it smells so great that it smells like you could eat it! I wish dawn would make more sensual smells. Maybe a spiced tea scent or something. Seasonal scents would be amazing! They have a lot of fruit scents.
Chandra B.
North Vernon, IN
I love the smell of this dish soap! It leaves my hands super soft and cleans the dishes really well. I would recommend to anyone who has issues with soap drying their hands!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.