BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...4 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Ashley C.
Battletown, KY
We use this at work and I use at home! My hands a silky after every use! Makes dishes not so bad lol
Britagne M.
Dawn is by far one of the best. Great scent, feels good on your hands, does the job! Very effective.
Valerie F.
Gulfport
Love the smell and how soft my hands feel once I've finished with the dishes. It's multi-functional!
Madeline H.
Keeps my dishes clean and my hands smelling good. I also have dry skin on my hands so this is good.
Krystyna H.
Los Angeles, CA
The best dish soap hands down. Does perfect on grease and doesn't leave a Nast residue on my dishes
Dee S.
Katy, TX
My favorite. Dawn works well. This brand is not hard on my hands. I enjoy using it. It cleans well.
Lindsey K.
Alamo, CA
This is the only dish soap I use ,it
Gets my dishes clean and has a really nice scent to it as well
Alicia M.
San Antonio, TX
This makes my hands smeel so good and it's soft on my hand and gets the job done on my dirty dishes
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
I honestly don't feel a dish in my hands when I use this. My hands still feel very sift afterwards.
Canty M.
Rocky Point, NC
I adore the smell of this. It also expertly cleans my dishes, and doesn't leave my hands super dry.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.