Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Curstie D.
Curstie D.
Valdosta

This soap smells amazing and cleans great. It moisturizers your hands so they don't have that dry cracking feeling after washing dishes
Carla V.
Carla V.
Modesto, CA

I use this product and I love it. I tried using a generic brand that promised the same and it didn't deliver. I'm never switching again
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
Galena, MD

Great for getting the grease & hard to scrub things off of dishes! Olay helps keep your hands from drying out! & The scent is very nice
Julianne S.
Julianne S.
Morehead, KY

I am a strong Dawn with Olay user. It gets the dishes clean the first time without drying out my hands. The smells are always good too.
April D.
April D.
West Jordan, UT

Wonderful dish soap I hate hand washing dishes but this definitely makes it more bearable and it smells great and cleans all our dishes
Elyssa K.
Elyssa K.
Irving , Tx

This dishwasher soap is one of the best soaps for dishes. It cleans dishes very well and leaves your hands very soft and smelling good.
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Fort Riley, KS

Normal dish soaps would leave my hands feeling dry, but this one leaves my hands feeling nice. I actually enjoy doing my dishes now lol
Emaura F.
Emaura F.
Bismarck, ND

This is my favorite dish soap! It makes my hands so soft and I really really love it. It smells super good and cleans really good also.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Garland, TX

Great smelling and wipes out that old stinky dish water mildew from the dishes also you don't have to use much. A little goes a long way
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.

I buy this when its on sale. I really like that it doesn't dry your hands out when doing the dishes. I do a lot a lot a lot of dishes.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.