Add a Photo

#3 in Dish Soap

Photos (17)
Roxana F.
Roxana F.

This product has a amazing scent to it I purchased this at Walmart it is a great price and it really gets the job done
Samira A.
Samira A.
Eagles Crest Court , Holiday

This is so nice on the hands, because it's made with olay it doesn't dry out your hands. However, it is semi expensive
Jade P.
Jade P.
South Jordan, UT

I love this dish soap! It keeps my hands feeling soft after every wash. And it smells great too! It cleans really well
Sasha T.
Sasha T.
Philadelphia, PA

The only dish soap used in our house to wash dishes! Leaves my hands feeling so soft and smooth after washing dishes.
Liberty C.
Liberty C.
Kingman, AZ

This smells really good and cleans very nicely with a fresh sparkle.its a very good product and definitely recommend.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.

Probably my favorite dish soap. It gives you soft hands, clean dishes, and it smells great. What else could you want?
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lexington, OK

I really love how Dawn is a company that cares about animals! I use this for my dishes and also my pets! Kills fleas!
Jorden L.
Jorden L.
Casco, WI

Good size bottle last 6 months great smells easy to use I encourage anyone else to get it and see how well it is used
Joye S.
Joye S.
Lawrenceville, GA

This makes your hands feel soft and washes the dishes as well. Its great so that your hands don't feel too dried out.
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Killeen, TX

Using this is like a mini treat for your hands. My skin is so soft and I attribute it to switching to this dish soap.
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.