BY DAWN #3 in Dish Soap

Buy on Walgreens
Laurissa C.
Laurissa C.
Terre Haute, IN
It's has the same grease fighting power as the original dawn but it's makes my hands so soft and not dried out
graciela v.
graciela v.
My hands get super dry with dish soap so I love to use this one. It gets the job done without drying my hands.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
Batesville
I really like this product. The smell is great. Importantly it cleans dishes great and leaves your hands soft!
Celie F.
Celie F.
A common brand, but a good brand! Like the dual use, and the scent! Does the job well, and is very affordable.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My mom has always used this soap and now i do to. The smell is awesome and it helps my hands stay soft aswell.
Elena A.
Elena A.
Smells so good and leaves my hands so soft and moisturized! Absolutely love this and is a staple in my kitchen
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Livonia, MI
This soap is great! I love that it doesn't dry my hands out when doing the dishes as most other dish soaps do.
Shyanne B.
Shyanne B.
Davenport, IA
One thing to say, I LOVE THIS SCENT! And, I also love Dawn!! I refuse to use any other dish soap besides Dawn!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
This stuff gets grease so good and my hands feel soft after doing the dishes not to mention how good it smells
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Great smell and did keep my hands kinda soft not really rejuvenate them the liquid itself is awesome love Dawn
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.