Add a Photo

Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
July 14, 2016, 4:16 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I love this dish soap. I hate the feeling of dry hands after spending a while washing dishes. I am glad that they make some with hand renewal so my hands can get some back from the task. I enjoy the scent of these, it is not too harsh and it works on all the different types of stuck on food.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Fayetteville, NC
July 28, 2016, 8:31 a.m.
Review for: Scent
This is my fav by Dawn. I love how clean my fishes get. But I love that it softens your hands at the same time. So having the hands in water will make them peel and feel weird but when using the hand renewal by Dawn its actually giving moisture to your hands! Now tell me that ain't awesome!!
Sonja J.
Sonja J.
Canton, NY
Oct. 28, 2016, 12:01 a.m.
Review for: Plus
Love this dish soap. It has a great scent and really does leave my hands feeling moisturized and soft. A little pricier than other options but it's a great price for what you're getting because it's does an awesome job cleaning my dishes as well as saving my hands from dryness and cracking.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Salem, OH
Aug. 13, 2016, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
I love the smell of this product and how nice it makes your hands feel after you get done using it. Before, washing dishes always meant having to deal with dry hands and having to put a gallon of lotion on afterwards. Not with this! My dishes are bright and clean and my hands feel amazing!
j L.
j L.
July 29, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Plus
Dawn Hand Renewal really does make a difference on your hands. Being gentler than regular detergent and having a nice scent are great advantages! It's effective with the dishes. We purchased at Wal-Mart and will be buying this again. I have told several family members of this type of Dawn.
Negar M.
Negar M.
July 25, 2016, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: Scent
I always buy this particular scent whenever it's on sale at CVS or another nearby drugstore. Not only does it smell amazing, but it really does protect your hands. It goes without saying that it's amazing at cleaning grease and dried/caked on stains. Leaves hands and dishes looking great!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX
July 12, 2016, 10:12 a.m.
Review for: Plus
I really love this! They're not lying when they call it a hand renewal! It left my hands so soft! This is seriously so effective and so affordable. All I had to do was go to my local Walmart to buy this. I purchase it all the time because it leaves my dishes smelling good and very clean!
Selena W.
Selena W.
June 30, 2016, 9:57 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
When you wash dishes multiple times a day(by hand that is) this is perfect for keeping your skin soft and smooth! I love that it is inexpensive! Works well in the kitchen fighting grease and I found out that if you add it with vinegar it cuts grime in the bathroom as well! I swear by it!
Avery R.
Avery R.
San Leandro, CA
Aug. 24, 2016, 2:28 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I hated this dish soap and I didn't know it was possible to hate fish soaps. The smell was okay on its own but once it started to mix around with the scents of the dishes I was scrubbing, it smelled like vomit. This dish soap did not make my hands any softer which is what it claims to do
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Aug. 4, 2016, 5:02 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I'm paranoid about making my hands drier than they already are. While I avoid washing dishes as much as possible - this liquid is remarkably tough on grease but doesn't make hands dry. The scent is pretty without being overwhelming which adds to the fun experience of washing dishes. LOL
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.