Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Christi T.
Christi T.
Montrose, CO

This is my absolute favorite dish soap. I have tried others, but I always seem to come right back to this one. I love the way it smells and it makes my hands feel really soft. I think it cleans my dishes really well, also. I've even made the switch in the kitchen at my job and all the other girls love it.
Katelynn E.
Katelynn E.

this is my favorate, all the dawn dish soaps are amazing they get things clean with just a little bit and gets the grease off my dishes but this one is my favorite because i love the smell of it, the cheapest ive got it at was walmart so far. i would reccomend this cause you dont need a lot for the price
Corangely J.
Corangely J.

I am very happy with this dish soap I have been using it for more than 5 years, with only a little bit of it I can truly wash a lot of dishes, very strong to the grease but at the same time very gentle to my hands and my nails, I recommend it to ladies pecifically if they care about their nails and hands
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Jacksonville, FL

I use a lot of Dawn but this is the most disappointing one by far. It smells good, it has a nice clean scent but it doesn't lather very much and I feel like it doesn't get my dishes clean. It does its job at making my hands feel soft but i like to know my dishes are clean. I would not repurchase this item.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI

Hand Renewal Dawn With Olay in the scent Pomegranate Splash is my favorite dish soap. It smells very good and keeps my hand moisturized. Most dish soaps dry my hands out and give me a rash. This does not do that at all. It also lasts a lot longer because you don't need as much to get your dishes clean.
Sara K.
Sara K.

Dawn is a great company altogether. Their dish soaps smell amazing and I love that they have Olay in some of them now. The commercials always make me happy because they use Dawn to help animals affected by oil spills. Those commercials have inspired me to volunteer and I plan to start doing that ASAP.
Kelsey J.
Kelsey J.

This smells great and does a good job getting my dishes clean, however, I'm giving three stars because I don't think that the Hand Renewal really works. I haven't seen a difference in my hands after using this stuff, and I wash my dishes at least twice a day. Not worth the extra money, in my opinion.
Sadie B.
Sadie B.
Grand Forks, ND

I have repurchased this dish soap more times than I can count. It's smells great, not over powering. The best thing about this soap, and why I keep going back, is because it's so soothing on my hands. My hands are chronically dry and this soap doesn't further aggravate the dryness. Highly recommend!
Yuki G.
Yuki G.
Bechtelsville, PA

Dawn is my go-to dish soap. I think it works great for getting grease off of dirty dishes and you don't have to scrub too much for stuck on food! The fact that this Pomegranate Splash scent smells great is just an added bonus, PLUS it keeps your hands nice. I would definitely recommend this product!
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Niagara Falls, NY

If you have hands that dry easily then this is the product for you. This product makes you want to wash the dishes! Your hands feel amazing afterwards. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the price. It is a little on the pricier side but totally worth it to not have dry and cracked hands.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.