BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Charlee M.
Hi Hat
The first time I used Dawn hand renewal I called a friend super excited and bragged about the results!! She thought I was crazy, but it is honestly a great product. The longer I washed dishes, the better my hands felt!! And nothing cuts through tough grease better.
Gloria P.
Naples, FL
I love this soap more than the original. For some reason I feel you need less of the product with the Olay soap than their others. I love the scent and if it's good/better for my skin, even better! Have been using Dawn for years and don't plan to change that.
Shan O.
I love this stuff. It's my favorite dish detergent it doesn't dry out my hands like other brands do. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate my skin at all it smells great and works great. Dawn detergents are hands down the best in my opinion. I've used so many other brands and always come back to this. It cuts grease it cleans my dishes and it smells great. I definitely recommend this.
Pavua V.
Clovis, CA
I love the pomegranate scent and how soft it makes my hands feel after using it. However, I feel like it's not as effective in cleaning and removing grease as much as the original blue dawn. With that being said, I would still buy this product in the future because it contains good benefits for the hands.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
I love how this smells. My hands are so soft after using this. Leaves dishes feeling clean and grease free. No spots on my pots and pans or glassware! Highly recommend this for your dishes and your hands!
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Dawn dish soap!! My parents used it when I was a kid, and I have carried it with me into adulthood. A little bit goes a very long way! It is good getting grease off of your dishes, and I even use it to get grease stains out of my clothes! The pomegranate fragrance is just an added bonus! I recommend this dish soap for EVERY household. It is a multi purpose degreaser/cleaner!
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
My mom and I both swear by the Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash!  It cleans everything remarkably well, whether it be a disgusting pan or my makeup brushes!  And it doesn't leave a gross soapy residue like other dish soaps!  It is the best dish soap on the market.
Taylor A.
Connersville, IN
This dish soap works wonders! My job deals with cleaning and other dish soaps tend to dry my hands out real bad to the point they crack and become so sore. Before trying this product I always used gloves to clean dishes, now I don't have to! This dish soap smells so good along with keeping your hands feeling so nice! Bottom line: I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Susan M.
The first time I tried this dish soap I automatically fell in love. The dish detergents I was using before, were leaving my hands feeling rough and you could tell my hands were under the water for a bit. With this detergent it makes my hands feel like I simply just washed my hands. It doesn't leave my hands feeling weird or anything. I don't buy any other detergent except this one.
Cybil P.
OMG! I love this sent! Was browsing in the dollar tree and ran across tons of name brand goodies! Among them was this trail size dawn soap.(Not too bad 8 go oz. for $1.05)I loved the smell! It works great on cutting grease and food from dirty dishes! I'm never disappointed with dawn products!
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.