BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
j L.
j L.
Dawn Hand Renewal really does make a difference on your hands. Being gentler than regular detergent and having a nice scent are great advantages! It's effective with the dishes. We purchased at Wal-Mart and will be buying this again. I have told several family members of this type of Dawn.
Negar M.
Negar M.
I always buy this particular scent whenever it's on sale at CVS or another nearby drugstore. Not only does it smell amazing, but it really does protect your hands. It goes without saying that it's amazing at cleaning grease and dried/caked on stains. Leaves hands and dishes looking great!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Monahans, TX
I really love this! They're not lying when they call it a hand renewal! It left my hands so soft! This is seriously so effective and so affordable. All I had to do was go to my local Walmart to buy this. I purchase it all the time because it leaves my dishes smelling good and very clean!
Avery R.
Avery R.
San Leandro, CA
I hated this dish soap and I didn't know it was possible to hate fish soaps. The smell was okay on its own but once it started to mix around with the scents of the dishes I was scrubbing, it smelled like vomit. This dish soap did not make my hands any softer which is what it claims to do
Selena W.
Selena W.
When you wash dishes multiple times a day(by hand that is) this is perfect for keeping your skin soft and smooth! I love that it is inexpensive! Works well in the kitchen fighting grease and I found out that if you add it with vinegar it cuts grime in the bathroom as well! I swear by it!
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
I love dawn so much. A little goes such a long way and they always smell amazing. Also, one thing that I really like to use this for is my makeup brushes. It is so gentle and gets everything off within a few swirls. I buy mine at walmart but I'm sure you can find it just about anywhere.
Kasey K.
Kasey K.
Topeka, KS
I love the smell of the Pomegranate dish soap that I use while washing dishes. I unfortanutely don't have a dishwasher but look forward to washing dishes because of the scent it leaves on my hands. I also think that it works well with any leftover food/grime that my dishes have on them.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
I'm paranoid about making my hands drier than they already are. While I avoid washing dishes as much as possible - this liquid is remarkably tough on grease but doesn't make hands dry. The scent is pretty without being overwhelming which adds to the fun experience of washing dishes. LOL
Susan B.
Susan B.
Dundalk, MD
This is really good to use. I don't have to wash too many dishes by hand because of my dishwasher but there certain things that I don't put in the washer or may not feel like loading up the dishwasher for a few things. This is very easy on my hands and they don't feel all wrinkled after
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I love this. I love the scent that it has. The scent isn't really that important but its nice to have. The thing about this soap that I absolutely love is how soft it leaves your hands. Most dish soaps leave my hands feeling dry by the time I'm done washing the dishes but not this one.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.