BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
katherine h.
Springfield, TN
Want bubbles but not to many? Use Dawn and you'll have perfect amount of bubbles and the scents are amazing. Get your dishes clean, and keeps your hands soft and not dried out.
Alyssa H.
Brooklyn, NY
The absolute best dish detergent to buy. It not only keeps your dishes clean but your hands too. I used to have really dry skin on my hands but now I don't even need moisturizer.
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
I like the hand renewal line because it makes my hands feel soft after doing dishes in very hot water. I also like that Dawn works with tough stains and stuck on food especially when you hand wash all the dishes. It's my go to dish soap!
Crystal L.
Dawn's hand renewal pomegranate splash dish soap, we'll make your dish washing a better experience. The soap leaves a smooth creamy texture in your hands where other dish soaps may fail. The scent is nice and refreshing to the senses
Jayme W.
Love the smell of this soap. It's a little different than the rest. Seriously cuts through the grease and oil on dishes and hands. I will never use a different brand of soap.
Rasheeda P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is amazing! My grandmother loves this dish soap and so do I. It smells divines and leaves hands feeling like silk rather than being stripped and dry. I truly appreciate the hydrating quality especially because I suffer from eczema.
Jaime R.
I love dawn for not only doing the dishes but for washing my make up brushes. Getting out stains and even washing the dog. I love how it's gentle yet tough and smells so good
Cory D.
Cleveland, TN
This is all we use! I love this because my hands end up dry after cleaning dishes this product does not do that. Pretty much the equivalent of lotion after washing your hands.
Sarah C.
Sulphur, LA
My hands dry out easily when washing things. This dishwashing liquid was recommended to me, by a friend who has the same problem. I will never use a different soap! I even wash my hands with it!
Michelle C.
Kurtistown, HI
CURRENTLY MY FAVORITE. My hands do get a bit dry though after using this BUT, not as dry as other dish soaps I have used previously. The scent is amazing and, while washing dishes, I smell the pomegranate over the food and gross dishes.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.