Add a Photo

Photos (12)
Wendy R.
Wendy R.
Lynwood, CA

I live hoedown is tough on greasy and food but not my hands I love using this soap it always leaves my had a smelling good and very stoft
Akua T.
Akua T.
District Hts, MD

This soap is expensive but good. it keeps your hands soft and moisturizes it. its not too harsh like other dish soap. it is pricey though
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.

Dawn, as always, never fails to clean my dishes. It's a great dish soap that smells amazing and does a really good job at cleaning grease
Jazzmine D.
Jazzmine D.
Lockbourne, OH

Tough on grime but easy on the skin. It smells great. Gets the dishes clean without a lot of scrubbing. Best dish soap I've come across.
Saidella D.
Saidella D.
Aurora, CO

Gentle and good for the hands cleans very well and very affordable always a great buy and very good for multi purpose smells really good
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lehi, UT

I seriously love this dish soap I can do dishes without my hands getting dry and it has a great smell not only that but it does its job!
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Bethlehem, PA

Cleans dishes perfectly and thoroughly. The fact that there is okay in it helps to keep your hands moisturizers while washing the dishes
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

I like this. After doing the dishes, my hands are so soft. I will have to do the dishes using this. It also cleans the dishes very well.
Lyziet V.
Lyziet V.

Dawn is the way to go when it comes to dish washing soap! I loved that after one use my hands weren't all dry they were smooth and soft!
Staci W.
Staci W.

I love Dawn. I don't use any other dish liquid. This one smells so good. Love that it has Olay in it, leaves my hands feeling very soft.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.