Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Jennii O.
Jennii O.
Rio Grande City, TX

PLUS THE GRAT FRANGRACE THIS DISHWASHING LIQUID SOAP HAS IT ACTUALLY DOES LEAVR YOUR HANDS SMOOTH AFTHER. THE THIRD USE
Christie C.
Christie C.

I tried Dawn hand Renewal work Olay pomegranite slash and I loved the smell. It did the same great job as the original.
laura a.
laura a.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

Always use this one besides palmolive it leave my hand very soft does the job on my dishes and also smells really great
M. H.
M. H.
Seattle, WA

Smells fantastic, cleans grease amazingly, and helps my hands!! I also use original blue Dawn for hand washing clothes!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY

We used this all the time before we had a dishwasher. It kept our hands from drying out but still got our dishes clean.
Desiree Q.
Desiree Q.
Santa Maria, CA

This is my absolute favorite darn product. It love the way my hands feel after washing dishes and it gets the job done.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Stephenville, TX

Feels soft on hands and tough on dishes! The smell from this soap is quite nice as well, makes doing the dishes easier.
Lizbeth c.
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande City, TX

This is totally my favorite dish washing soap. It gets the job done smells really nice and makes my hands feel so soft.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Yes I have brought this soap many times,My daughter likes it because it has her Name it.. but yes it cleans very well!
Samira A.
Samira A.
Eagles Crest Court , Holiday

This is so nice on the hands, because it's made with olay it doesn't dry out your hands. However, it is semi expensive
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.