BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Lynn, MA
Just purchased this. So far so good. The smell is delicious and our hands are nice and soft. Cleans well too!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
It is a very good combination for my hands care. It maintains my hands moisture all day. good value and price
cindy b.
cindy b.
Lubbock, TX
Hands down best soap ever. easy on my hands and easy on my nails. doesn't dry our my hand like other soaps do
Katrina E.
Katrina E.
Wonderful scent and cleans the dishes well and made my hands and nails smooth and soft. They looked healthy.
Meghan T.
Meghan T.
Knoxville, TN
I loved using this! It is a great scent and I love how it cleans dishes and left my hands feeling great too!
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
I love the hand renewal dawn, it makes your hands feel so soft after washing dishes. It smells good as well!
Mary G.
Mary G.
Ashland, OH
This product smells amazing and it keeps my hands spray soft even after being in water forever doing dishes.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
It smells good and keeps the dishes looking nice and clean I would recommend this product to all my friends
Ana G.
Ana G.
San Antonio
Smells great.. dawn is the only brand of dish soap I use for a reason.. it always removes the dirt and oil!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Only dish soap I use. gets the job done without drying my skin out. I also believe it strengthens my nails.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.