Add a Photo

Photos (19)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Stephenville, TX

Feels soft on hands and tough on dishes! The smell from this soap is quite nice as well, makes doing the dishes easier.
Lizbeth c.
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande City, TX

This is totally my favorite dish washing soap. It gets the job done smells really nice and makes my hands feel so soft.
Desiree Q.
Desiree Q.
Santa Maria, CA

This is my absolute favorite darn product. It love the way my hands feel after washing dishes and it gets the job done.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Yes I have brought this soap many times,My daughter likes it because it has her Name it.. but yes it cleans very well!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Dallas, TX

This smells amazing. Love love love this. It's also gentle on my hands. I hate to wash dishes and this makes it easier
Roxana F.
Roxana F.

This product has a amazing scent to it I purchased this at Walmart it is a great price and it really gets the job done
Carol K.
Carol K.
South Fulton, TN

I love this dish washing liquid. It cuts grease like no other and leaves dishes sparkly clean and is good on my hands.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO

I definitely buy this over and over again. I can wash my dishes without being afraid that the soap is harming my hands
Jade P.
Jade P.
South Jordan, UT

I love this dish soap! It keeps my hands feeling soft after every wash. And it smells great too! It cleans really well
Jill H.
Jill H.
Philadelphia, PA

My favorite dish soap. It smells great, soft on your hands and gets the dishes super clean. A little goes a long way!
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.