Add a Photo

Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Feb. 8, 2016, 7:50 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
I hate washing dishes and usually use the dishwasher but after I tried this, I don't mind hand washing some now.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
West Monroe, LA
June 23, 2016, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I love the Hand renewal dish soaps. Instead of your hands feeling yucky after doing dishes they feel super soft.
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
Dublin, OH
July 15, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn® Hand Renewal with Olay® Pomegranate Splash™ 75 Oz
I love this soap. It does a great job cleaning without drying out my hands. It works great and smells delicious.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, Az
June 27, 2016, 10:50 p.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Amazing. Easy to remove any stains and will keep everything clean. It keeps them fresh and with no stinky smells
valerie p.
valerie p.
Queen Creek, AZ
Aug. 21, 2016, 9:55 a.m.
Review for: Plus Diswhashing
Love this soap smells great my hands feel soft after wash dishes and it's a great price a little goes a long way
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
Aug. 22, 2016, 1:05 a.m.
Love the smell of pomegranate and it is very long lasting. Does it job perfectly and will totally buy this again
Adamary B.
Adamary B.
Okeechobee
Aug. 22, 2016, 6:12 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
My favorite dish soap I like how it leaves my hands so soft . It smells great and it washes the grease right off
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Saint Paul, MN
Nov. 18, 2016, 10 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal
After a really big load of dishes just love how this soap doesn't dry up your hands leaves them nice and smooth.
Kim T.
Kim T.
Tampa, FL
July 29, 2016, 10:48 a.m.
Not a fan of the scent and didn't notice any difference in my hands after use. I'll stick to the Blue Dawn soap.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Milton, Wv
Aug. 8, 2016, 11:25 p.m.
Review for: Hand Renewal Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash 18 Oz
I always use dawn dish detergent. I like this one specifically because it is gentle on my hands and smells great
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.