Add a Photo

#31 in Dish Soap

Photos (19)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This soap keeps hands as soft as it advertises and cleans dishes effectively. The scent is nice and even stays on hands.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Berwyn, IL

Love the smell! Cleans my dishes well and doesnot leave my hands dry so I don't have to wrry if I have a lot of dishes .
Amber G.
Amber G.
Griffin, GA

This soap smells so good. It doesn't dry out my skin like other dish soaps. And a little goes a long way. Good and cheap
Emily J.
Emily J.
Elon, NC

This product has the strength of regular dawn but itsn't as harsh on hands. Its smells amazing and leaves my hands soft!
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Burnsville, MN

Love using this dish soap it really does make your hands softer by using it which is great for as often as I do dishes!
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va

LOVE!!! I've used Dawn my whole life. My grandma & momma always used it, it's what I use too. We love it for everything
Jennii O.
Jennii O.
Rio Grande City, TX

PLUS THE GRAT FRANGRACE THIS DISHWASHING LIQUID SOAP HAS IT ACTUALLY DOES LEAVR YOUR HANDS SMOOTH AFTHER. THE THIRD USE
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX

I tried Dawn hand Renewal work Olay pomegranite slash and I loved the smell. It did the same great job as the original.
M. H.
M. H.
Seattle, WA

Smells fantastic, cleans grease amazingly, and helps my hands!! I also use original blue Dawn for hand washing clothes!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY

We used this all the time before we had a dishwasher. It kept our hands from drying out but still got our dishes clean.
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.