Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Jenna J.
Jenna J.
Burnsville, MN

Love using this dish soap it really does make your hands softer by using it which is great for as often as I do dishes!
laura a.
laura a.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

Always use this one besides palmolive it leave my hand very soft does the job on my dishes and also smells really great
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap, VA

LOVE!!! I've used Dawn my whole life. My grandma & momma always used it, it's what I use too. We love it for everything
Jennii O.
Jennii O.
Rio Grande City, TX

PLUS THE GRAT FRANGRACE THIS DISHWASHING LIQUID SOAP HAS IT ACTUALLY DOES LEAVR YOUR HANDS SMOOTH AFTHER. THE THIRD USE
Christie C.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX

I tried Dawn hand Renewal work Olay pomegranite slash and I loved the smell. It did the same great job as the original.
M. H.
M. H.
Seattle, WA

Smells fantastic, cleans grease amazingly, and helps my hands!! I also use original blue Dawn for hand washing clothes!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY

We used this all the time before we had a dishwasher. It kept our hands from drying out but still got our dishes clean.
Desiree Q.
Desiree Q.
Santa Maria, CA

This is my absolute favorite darn product. It love the way my hands feel after washing dishes and it gets the job done.
Jade P.
Jade P.
South Jordan, UT

I love this dish soap! It keeps my hands feeling soft after every wash. And it smells great too! It cleans really well
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Yes I have brought this soap many times,My daughter likes it because it has her Name it.. but yes it cleans very well!
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.