BY DAWN #4 in Dish Soap

• Love love love dawn products. . But haven't tried this one yet. I...2 Answers
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Gennett M.
The pomegranate splash smells really good which is one of the main reasons I purchase this dishwashing liquid. I purchase this product from CVS. It's very effective it does what it say it will do. I would recommend this product to others.
katherine h.
Springfield, TN
Want bubbles but not to many? Use Dawn and you'll have perfect amount of bubbles and the scents are amazing. Get your dishes clean, and keeps your hands soft and not dried out.
Tori W.
Roseville, CA
This soap smells good and does the job. It's not drying on your skin either. I bought it at Walmart and the price was fair. I have rebought it in the past and will in the future.
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
I like the hand renewal line because it makes my hands feel soft after doing dishes in very hot water. I also like that Dawn works with tough stains and stuck on food especially when you hand wash all the dishes. It's my go to dish soap!
Maegan A.
Keller, TX
When you have a million dishes and baby bottles to wash it's nice to have a soap that doesn't destroy your hands but instead keeps them soft as if you didn't know the meaning of washing dishes I love the smell and efficiency of this soap.
Amanda C.
This is my favorite dish soap. I love the scent, how clean it gets my dishes, and how it isn't as harsh on my hands as other dish soaps can be after you use them for a while.
Cory D.
Cleveland, TN
This is all we use! I love this because my hands end up dry after cleaning dishes this product does not do that. Pretty much the equivalent of lotion after washing your hands.
Sarah O.
For people with sensitive and dry hands this is the best dish soap to use. If you do not wash you dishes with gloves then you should consider buying this soap for your hands.
Jayme W.
Love the smell of this soap. It's a little different than the rest. Seriously cuts through the grease and oil on dishes and hands. I will never use a different brand of soap.
Tiffanie A.
Gainesville, VA
I have tried using this product to help my hands from becoming so dry after washing dishes and I didn't find that this helped all that much. my dishes were still clean though.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.