BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Dallas, TX
Great product! Smells great,cleans well & leaves hands pretty soft! Dawn is the only brand i use on my dishes!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Irving, TX
Not as effective as regular dawn, I still found it was just as drying to the hands. Smell wasn't the greatest.
Kaelyn B.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Smells good feels good one of my favorite soaps. really cleans and gets the dirt off. also its pink so.. cute.
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
I really like the smell and it gets the job done but I never noticed a difference in my hands as it announces.
Esther O.
Esther O.
Hialeah, FL
Great concept. Washing dishes while helping you hands keep soft.
I
Personally don't wear gloves to wash dishes
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
This stuff gets grease so good and my hands feel soft after doing the dishes not to mention how good it smells
Celie F.
Celie F.
A common brand, but a good brand! Like the dual use, and the scent! Does the job well, and is very affordable.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My mom has always used this soap and now i do to. The smell is awesome and it helps my hands stay soft aswell.
Laurissa C.
Laurissa C.
Terre Haute, IN
It's has the same grease fighting power as the original dawn but it's makes my hands so soft and not dried out
Elena A.
Elena A.
Smells so good and leaves my hands so soft and moisturized! Absolutely love this and is a staple in my kitchen
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.