BY DAWN #37 in Dish Soap

• Okay so I use dish soap all the time. Will this dry your hands ou...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allie L.
Crown Point, IN
I like using this hand soap in the winter. It's extremely moisturizing and helps with dry cracked hands that are caused by the cold temperatures. The smell is relaxing as well.
Mimi G.
Fostoria, OH
I think the combination of these two brands was genusis, I seriously can never get over the smell of the soap and how nice my hands feel even after sinks full of dishes. I feel like this is the luxury dish soap and it's worth every penny
Nicole M.
Phoenix, AZ
I've been using the Dawn Hand Renewal line lately to do my dishes because the weather has been so dry. I find this definitely helps dry out my skin less and seems to still work just as well as well for washing the dishes, plus it smells really nice.
Brittany L.
I love this dish soap! It really works to cut grease deep and removing extra food residue. I always buy this at Target and get a good deal. The added Olay helps keep your hands feeling soft, it was a great scent and this is my favorite!
Gennett M.
The pomegranate splash smells really good which is one of the main reasons I purchase this dishwashing liquid. I purchase this product from CVS. It's very effective it does what it say it will do. I would recommend this product to others.
Christine C.
Buckeye, AZ
I love this dishsoap because it cuts through the grease and gunk getting my dishes clean. It also smells good and leaves my hands feeling aoft and amazing. Even my son likes it.
Arlette G.
El Paso, TX
The only dish soap I buy. I love how soapy it is, a little goes a long way. I like the price. I find it on almost every store. A bottle last me about a month. It's a little pricey however it is worth every penny. Yes I would buy it again.
Diana V.
New Haven, MI
I love this product all the other harsh soaps tear my hands part, I get really dry hands in the winter so using this for my dishes is amazing, it does not tear my hands apart and make them dryer it makes them softer and less dry actually.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
I only use dawn soap. This soap just makes me feel like my dishes are clean. You can also use this for many other cleaning jobs when mixed with peroxide, but only with dawn soap
Tori W.
Roseville , CA
This soap smells good and does the job. It's not drying on your skin either. I bought it at Walmart and the price was fair. I have rebought it in the past and will in the future.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.