Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Christina C.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Felisa L.Dawn Hand Renewal with Olay Pomegranate Splash uploaded by Pavua V.See all 21 photos

BY DAWN #5 in Dish Soap

• How many people bought this product?I hands down love this product... 16 Answers
  • Love love love dawn products. . But h...Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so I use dish soap all the time....I have the same problem, but t... 4 Answers
Reviews (2044)
Photos (21)
Buy on Kmart*
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
This has a great smell to it & makes washing dishes more pleasant. Same hard working soap like the original dawn.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
This is my go to dish soap. I love how it is gentle on hands and tough on dirt. Bonus, it smells really good too.
Kristyn B.
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ
This smells great and also moisturizes yoir hands. Its great that a product cares about the person whos using it.
Marian Z.
Marian Z.
Collinsville, AL
Cleans our dishes thoroughly and leaves our hands soft.I purchase this product at Wal-Mart at a reasonable price.
Cyndi L.
Cyndi L.
San Jose, CA
Used this once and loved it!! Made my skin feel soft after using. Loved the scent and definitely would buy again.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Richmond, VA
Smells great but didn't do much to help my hands stay soft- felt pretty much the same as using regular dish soap!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is ok. I prefer the original formula. The blue one. But this is easy on your hands if your delicate.
Kassandra C.
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
Amazing. Easy to remove any stains and will keep everything clean. It keeps them fresh and with no stinky smells
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
West Monroe, LA
I love the Hand renewal dish soaps. Instead of your hands feeling yucky after doing dishes they feel super soft.
valerie p.
valerie p.
Queen Creek, AZ
Love this soap smells great my hands feel soft after wash dishes and it's a great price a little goes a long way
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.