BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Buy on Kmart*
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Great smell and did keep my hands kinda soft not really rejuvenate them the liquid itself is awesome love Dawn
Nadia M.
Nadia M.
I really like the smell and it gets the job done but I never noticed a difference in my hands as it announces.
Laurissa C.
Laurissa C.
Terre Haute, IN
It's has the same grease fighting power as the original dawn but it's makes my hands so soft and not dried out
Elena A.
Elena A.
Smells so good and leaves my hands so soft and moisturized! Absolutely love this and is a staple in my kitchen
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
My mom has always used this soap and now i do to. The smell is awesome and it helps my hands stay soft aswell.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
I love all Dawn soaps, but I recently discovered this kind and its my new favorite because it smells amazing!
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
It is a very good combination for my hands care. It maintains my hands moisture all day. good value and price
Tabatha M.
Tabatha M.
I use dawn for everything. I love that this one is gentle for your hands. Gets the job done and smells great.
Jha'kimbree H.
Jha'kimbree H.
We Always Use Dawn, This Ome Was Great. ❤️ Smelled Nice, Got The Job Down, Left My Hands Nice & Soft Also. :)
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Laredo, TX
This dish soap doesn't dry the hands out as much as others, leaves your hands silky smooth and smelling great
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.