Add a Photo

Photos (19)
M. H.
M. H.
Seattle, WA

Smells fantastic, cleans grease amazingly, and helps my hands!! I also use original blue Dawn for hand washing clothes!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY

We used this all the time before we had a dishwasher. It kept our hands from drying out but still got our dishes clean.
laura a.
laura a.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

Always use this one besides palmolive it leave my hand very soft does the job on my dishes and also smells really great
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Stephenville, TX

Feels soft on hands and tough on dishes! The smell from this soap is quite nice as well, makes doing the dishes easier.
Lizbeth c.
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande City, TX

This is totally my favorite dish washing soap. It gets the job done smells really nice and makes my hands feel so soft.
Desiree Q.
Desiree Q.
Santa Maria, CA

This is my absolute favorite darn product. It love the way my hands feel after washing dishes and it gets the job done.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.

Yes I have brought this soap many times,My daughter likes it because it has her Name it.. but yes it cleans very well!
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Dallas, TX

This smells amazing. Love love love this. It's also gentle on my hands. I hate to wash dishes and this makes it easier
Roxana F.
Roxana F.

This product has a amazing scent to it I purchased this at Walmart it is a great price and it really gets the job done
Liz R.
Liz R.
Thornton, CO

I definitely buy this over and over again. I can wash my dishes without being afraid that the soap is harming my hands
Jewel S.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX

How many people bought this product?
DAsia W.
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS

Would you prefer the original over this Olay brand?
Sonia H.
Sonia H.

Do you use your dawn for other uses?
Hilary J.